• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Pen

The game is on!
Two weeks ago a rumor started spreading through Hyrule about a rebellion forming in Kakariko Village on a certain day. Word of it reached anyone who is in the business of overthrowing the Lord of Light or anyone interested enough to help out. With the current tyranny going on, the word of the rebellion was never passed onto the wrong people.

Today is the day of the rebellion meeting. Individuals from all over Hyrule have gathered together in the sanctuary in Kakariko Village to lend a hand, even though it might not be a huge group.

"Welcome everyone," says Rengo, looking warmly at the three individuals who had shown up. "Thank you so much for coming. My name is Rengo and I thought it was about time we resist the tyrant who has ruled our kingdom far too long. If you are willing to join the rebellion I'm gonna want you all to share whatever helpful information you might have, or any concern that might exist. Thereafter I suggest we spend the rest of the day getting ready for our journey. The owners of the inn have agreed to give every member of the rebellion a room for the night, and in the morning we set off for Castle Town." Rengo puts his hands together in front of him after finishing his speech. "Any questions?" he asks politely.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell doesn't need the extra day for prep. He's ready, and a little miffed that he came here early for nothing, but he doesn't show it. He glances around the table, wondering how many were really in for a fight. He kind of doubted the Scrub would be very helpful, but the dwarf... he could probably make something work with him. The Hylian was the most promising of the crew - Darkell could feel the spirit of a warrior in him, and he exhumed the confidence of one trained for battle.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Dracona... Forgive me squire, I forgot you cheeky fellows spoke Hylian up here. That is entirely on me? Will we be fighting any Dragons on our merry quest to fight this Light fellow?"

Pen

The game is on!
"Oh, well, to be perfectly honest with you, I don't actually know. The road we have ahead of us is an uncertain one, and I cannot say at this point what exactly we're gonna be up against. Best be ready for anything." Rengo gazes into the distance lost in thought for a moment. "What's your name, by the way?" he asks the dwarf. "Actually, what's all of you guys' names? Could be a good thing to know."

Storm

"I feel you truly meant that"
Rasul puts Darkell in a bear hug and whispers in his ear
" if you betray us later like the moody angsty teen you think you are I will end you myself. Do we have an understanding, or are we going outside to discuss this further?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell puts his arm around Rasul too, but it's a little too tight. He's squeezing the dwarf, "I have as much stake in this as you, dwarf, and more power. Don't test me," he spits the words into Rasul's ears, then lets go of him, a pleasent smile appearing on his face.

Pen

The game is on!
"Nice to see you getting along already," Rengo says with a smile. "Now, as you may or may not already know, the southern side of Castle Town is the most well guarded. It's gonna be virtually impossible for someone to get into the capital unnoticed by the guards if we enter from the south. And as a group it's definitely not gonna work to get in there. So I suggest we venture across the Bridge of Eldin tomorrow and take that route. It's a longer path, but according to my research, that side of Castle Town is not quite as heavily guarded as the southern side. There are guards there of course, but we stand a better chance at getting past them if we don't enter from the south."

Storm

Rasul cringes at the Word Bridge of Eldin. It was a challenge. One he will face.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell nods. With the smaller size of their group, he understood that stealth would be key, "Do we know if the gates to the city remain open? Or will we have to make our way inside from the outer walls?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom