• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Pen

The game is on!
"Sounds like quite the family," Rengo says as they draw closer to the peak of the mountain. "Alright guys, we're getting really close now. It's strange how we haven't had any obstacles..." But right as he says that an arrow flies right by Darkell's head. Countless Lizalfos, Dynalfos and Aeralfos with various weapons come charging at the group from every direction. "Oh typical..." Rengo says with a sigh as he equips his bow, draws an arrow and shoots down the first of many enemies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section

Rasul draws his hammer, his eyes glowing blue, as is the Hammer. Rasul was ready for whatever came their way

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo fires tons of arrows at the incoming enemies, taking down many, but even more kept coming. They were now having the batley at the peak of the volcano, right on the edge of the hole to the crater. While fighting and dodging attacks Rengo was constantly looking around for the place where the relic was hidden.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul swung his hammer as foes, the lizofos in armor are disrobed with each swing

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell has a bow out and is shooting at the incoming horde. Whenever one approaches him, he swings the bow at them, which momentarily turns into a spiked chain, wrapping it around the lizard and tossing it aside, before having it reform as a bow in his hands.

Pen

The game is on!
While fighting Rengo suddenly spots a not too large entrance on the inside of the crater a couple of meters down from the edge. It's about a quarter of a lap around the crater away so he makes his way over there while using a lot of arrows on the foes. Once he's there he uses his last bomb and his last arrow to buy him some time to get down the crater and into the entrance down there. The rock wall seems unclimbable so Rengo realized that he'd need even more time to get down there undisturbed. "Cover me while I retrieve the artifact," he tells the others. "Just fend them off for me and I'll be right back up in no time!" He then uses one of his ropes to climb down the side of the crater to enter the hole. But as he swings to get in there the rock wall above the hole he went into, where the rope was fastened, crumbles causing the rope to fall down into the lava and boulders to block the entrance to the hole, thus preventing Rengo from going back out that way.

He found himself in a rock tunnel, but despite having been blocked off it wasn't quite dark. Rengo walks further in and reaches a more open room with a lot of fireflies flying around peacefully lighting up the cave. In the middle of the big open room he sees it. The artifact he'd been seeking. The Bow of Mudora. He walks towards it but before he can get to it a dark figure appears in front of him from out of nowhere. The dark figure draws a bow and fires an arrow at Rengo who just barely manages to jump out of the way in time. He knew now what he was up against: a shadow version of himself. He wondered if Dmitri had been faced with a similar test when he got the Biggish Cap... Either way, Rengo had to find a way to defeat his shadow. He reaches for an arrow from his quiver, but remembers that he already used up all of his arrows while fighting the monsters outside. Another arrow is shot at him and he dodges but can feel it scratch past his cheek. In order to defeat this one he'd have to think outside of the box.

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo tried all sorts of things. He tried using his last smoke bombs to get the advantage, he tried throwing rocks at the shadow Rengo, and he even picked up the arrows from the ground that shadow Rengo had missed with, but nothing worked. Shadow Rengo was just as good as Rengo himself, and seeing as Shadow Rengo had the advantage of a full quiver, Rengo didn't think he stood a chance. The arrows he shot at his opponent missed every time due to shadow Rengo's speed and reflexes, which matched his own. Rengo knew now that he wouldn't be able to defeat his shadow using the long ranged combat that he's comfortable with, so he rushes straight toward his enemy, ducks under an incoming arrow, and when he reaches shadow Rengo he very quickly pulls an arrow out of shadow Rengo's quiver and swiftly stabs it straight through the neck of his dark copy. They stand still there like that for a few seconds before the shadow opponent becomes smoke and vanishes. Rengo catches his breath and walks over to the ancient artifact that's waiting for him. He grabs the ancient Bow of Mudora and examines it thoroughly. The bow is black but Rengo is unable to tell what material it's made from. And the string is made from a very light material that looks almost like a thin ray of light. Holding the bow in his hands Rengo understands just how it works. With it he can shoot an unlimited amount of arrows of various kinds without the use of a quiver. The only limit is his own magical energy.

Rengo tosses away his old bow and empty quiver and draws the string back on his new bow. The desired arrow magically appears in the drawn bow, and so he shoots the bomb arrow into the stone wall, creating a way for him to get back outside to the top of the mountain. He rushes back out and sees that his friends have managed to decrease the number of enemies significantly. There's only a dozen left so Rengo fires 12 shining arrows in rapid succession, taking out the last ones. He then sits down to breathe.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Dmitri claps twice for Darkell's impressive preformance and takes off his cap. After shrinking, he immediately eats three apples and a dry noodle that he found on the ground. "What happened in there Darkell?" He asks out of curiosity.

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo smiles at the seemingly confused Dmitri. "Well, at first I was stuck in there. I had to face some shadow version of myself in battle, and it was not easy, let me tell ya. Anyway, once I did defeat him I was able to claim this." He proudly holds the bow out in front of him. "Tell me Dmitri, did you have a similar experience while retrieving the cap?"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"Oh looks like I got mixed up there" Dmitri says, at little embarrassed. He then turns to rengo. "I had a similar experience back with the butt monkeys. I wonder if the Light Interlopers are trying to keep us from these artifacts?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom