• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Trials of the Arbiter RP Thread

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"I sure hope there are Rupees. If any of you find Rupees and are in need of a weapon, please come to me." Buster says with glee. It seems the whole prison thing has not effected his cheerful mood.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Once the last prisoner shuffles in, the mighty doors close with a loud clang. For a few moments, all is dark.
Then, the torches flicker to life
One by one the walls begin to light up, the sticks on the walls burning without being consumed. Magic torches. Now that they can see the room properly, they find themselves in a long corridor, the middle of which is made up of a bridge. Below said bridge is a sinkhole in the sand, waiting for someone to accidentally fall in.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Alda walked slowly into the Grounds, her eyes narrowed towards the ground. She felt naked without her glaive, but she felt like that for a year in the castle dungeons. She couldn't decide if being released to the Arbiter's Grounds was better or worse. "I don't see how you are all so cheerful. We're probably going to die here," she said fiercely.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Oh I say chap, as long as you all provide me with Rupees, or prove your worth in other ways, we shall surely prosper here" Buster adjusted his monocle gleefully and looked around the grounds. "Though I do say, this is one gloomy place. Worse than the castle I may conclude."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
At the other end of the room, across from the door they entered through, is another door. Smaller, and, while still made of stone, a person could probably lift it without too much of a problem. It appears to be the only other exit outside the sinkhole.

Mido

Version 1
Hale ignored the Gerudo's qualms, as true as they were. They were not getting out of here alive. He was much too amused by the Deku to concern himself with the very real chance of strolling into death's door; heck, one could say the lot of them were already waist-deep. Flashing a devilish grin, Hale peered down at his metallic right hand, holding in it his only possession: a Gerudo coin.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Igneel dreamed a dream of a forest with beautiful flowers, you know, like dragons do

Agent of Majora

Herald of the Consumer
Phobetor approaches and inspects the stone door, running his eyes along the edges and then listening against the door for activity on the other side. "Gentlemen," he says as he moves to the side of the door, "it seems that our passage is blocked by this door, and I'd say that we have a pretty good chance of some horrible creature lurking on the other side. So," he says looking each of his fellow prisoners in turn, "who would like to valiantly volunteer to open this door?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom