• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Trials of the Arbiter RP Thread

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
(So basically, unless the dragon went and opened the door... these are fakes? I'll see what storm says)

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Buster finishes his count and deposits all the Rupees into a pouch, then spits out a diamond pick axe to give to the man in shackles

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Thank you little buddy.. I wish tgey would have given us back our Stuff though.. I miss Snuzzykins" Igneel says as he starts checking the wall for a weak spot

Storm

Igneel goes for the more brittle of the two cracks and starts Gently mining upwards and leftwards

Pen

The game is on!
"You'll waste away your sorry life picking on that wall, dude," says Mad Laugher. "Them guards out there know what they're doing. Well, to an extent anyway. I'm finding another way outa here!" Mad Laugher dances over to the door in the other end of the room and volunteers to open it, and so he does and takes a step into the next room.

Last edited:

Storm

Igneel shrugs off the Flame Dancer and keeps digging into the wall, secretly heating the rock for better breakage

Mido

Version 1
Hale was annoyed that the others ignored his little game, but he shrugs it off angrily as he tiptoes in the direction of Mad Laughter.

"Well," he grumbled, still sore about earlier. "I suppose this is our only way through." His right food makes audible noise through his steps.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
((Mod: It does nothing
Storm: He continues going for it))

Alda rolled her eyes, but was thankful that the Hylian cleared the way for them. "You're wasting your time with that wall," she said. "Even if you do manage to make a dent, these walls are so thick it'll take years for you to get through. It is a prison, after all." She then followed behind the others cautiously into the next room.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As the flame dancer opens the doors, the torches in the new room begin to light, revealing a set of stairs leading upwards. the faint sounds of scratching can be heard, but nobody is quite sure what's making the noise. Outside of the scratching, the room on the other side is deathly quiet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom