• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Trials of the Arbiter RP Thread

Mido

Version 1
Hale glares at Phobetor, still maintaining the grin on his face.

"Well, since you seem so eager to get going, why don't you do the honors?" he cackles through his grin. "Or better yet, why don't we leave this decision to a game...of chance?!" As he finishes those words, he raises the coin he has in his right hand. "Starting with yourself, I will flip the coin. If it lands on this side, you will be the one to open the door. If not, we move to the next person. The cycle continues until the coin lands on the side that I have designated. Any objections?" Hale tries to maintain an air of classiness as he speaks; however, it is painfully obvious to the others that it is entirely forced.

Pen

The game is on!
"I say we send the scrub to do it!" Mad Laugher says and let's out a giggle. Then he becomes quiet for a few seconds before he starts giggling again. The thought of sending the little Deku Scrub to the front lines amused him quite a lot.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Igneel pulls a file out of his Pocket, and starts working on the Bars. it may take him forever, but he has a longer lifespan than onyone else here

Storm

Igneel goes into a side room full of pottery, and smashes every pot in the place, and comes out with 43 rupees, then leaves the room. he reenters the room and the pots are back, and he does it again, and again, and again.. etc etc. soon his wallet is brimming

Storm

" Hey Scrub. what do I gotta do for you for a Pickaxe? do you have one? I have a rather Stupid plan that might actually work"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
(Apologies. Just been busy)

"Oh dear me. I'm afraid I can't quite do that." The laughing of the mad laugher made him quite a bit nervous. He was sure that he was joking around. Unless they wanted to see him dead. Them the one in the broken shackles asked him how much a pic axe would cost. "Well sir. I have a fine diamond one, costs around d 2000 Rupees. But a boring, normal one would be 30"

Storm

Igneel drops 2000 rupees at the Scrub's feet
"You wouldbt happen to have all our confiscated belongings, would you?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
(How tf did he get all that again?, I just remember the 43 xD)

"I sadly do not have any of your belongings. only mine. I do apologize." Buster starts counting the Rupees to make sure it all adds up.

Storm

( he kept going in and out of the room, breaking all the pots, gathering the rupees. he gathered like 10,000

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom