• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Trials of the Arbiter RP Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Igneel cared not for these people, but knew that one day, if he kept digging, he could escape. in his travels he read a book about a guy named andy who did just this situation. he took a pickaxe to his wall, and when he was done, he escaped. except that Igneel does not have to stop during the day and can be as loud and as rough as he wants to. Igneel burns the sandstone walls as he works, to cause a glass-like effect on the walls

Storm

Igneel keeps whacking away at the wall, he will do this even if it takes decades

Storm

Storm was not told it would never work when Storm went to Deku for suggestions on what Igneel should do, and must also remember that Storm's knowledge of Twilight Princess came from a strategy guide and the wiki, so is unfamiliar with the surrounding area and even how deep in the desert it is, et cetera, and Storm probably asked several times for reclarification, but it was at like 1 am Deku's Time so the response went through one pixel and out the other.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Deku tells Storm that we're in the middle of the desert and there's no escape through Shawshank methods, and that we're, as of now, using a similar map to the games, so looking at a map will explain what the area looks like, along with Deku's description of the differences.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The group starts up the stairs, and at the top find themselves in a square-shaped room. On either side of the room there were little crannies that held pots. One had a large, burning oil lamp inside it. Directly ahead of them was another door, but they couldn't tell if it was locked or not. That wasn't the major draw.
The floor of this room was covered in skeletons.
There were a number of them, covering the ground, in various states of disrepair, but there was one common factor among them: they were very much dead. Looking through the bodies, it was obvious that they were all armed, with various types of weaponry.

Agent of Majora

Herald of the Consumer
Phobetor surveys the area. "At least these poor souls are at peace now", he says, clasping his hands in front of him.

Pen

The game is on!
"Ooh! Lookee here!" Mad Laugher says as he spots something in the hands of one of the skeletons. It's two long, thin, sharp knives. They seem to be in pretty good shape still. "Haha!" he shouts out and picks up one in each of his flame hands. "Marvelous! Just what I like to use! This place is treating us like honorable guests so far. I LIKE it!"

Last edited:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Buster walks forward and sees all of the skeletons around. A little but frightened by the sight he stays at the back of the grouo, but he prepares for the worst. Seeing the mad laugher pick up a couple of knives, Buster speaks. "I have better for sale, should you come across enough rupees. Let me know what you'd like. I probably have it"

Pen

The game is on!
"I'll be very sure to remember that, li'l man!" Mad Laugher says smiling widely. Perhaps the scrub wasn't so bad to keep around after all. "By the way, scrub! I never did catch your name."

Storm

Igneel sits when he catches a scent....a scent that shouldn't be here in the Desert. Igneel runs to the door, ripping it off the hinges ( Tracking. whatever) and going up the stairs to the Stalfos room. he sees the weapons
" Grab the weapons and bomb the skeletons" Igneel says, grabbing the Oddly ornate Katana one of the Stalfos has and then crushing the skull with his boot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom