• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THESMALLESTZDMAFIA™ Game Thread :;):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
For better or worse, I enjoy Day 1 Alit. Though there is a chance he's scum and Sadia is town, with very little information available to us, that chance is the same as anyone else being scum.
Thinking back to Dollhouse and Love Letter, I think Alit's instincts have been pretty correct/in favour of town.

The most important part of Day 1 is the end. What matters is being here to get an assessment of the situation and trying to see who's lynch would give the mot information or if someone stood out as suspicious, which doesn't happen particularly often. I was curious about the drunk modifier, so I inquired about it earlier. But I wanted to save my thoughts about the day as a whole until now.

That post there helps seal the deal. It's in keeping with Alit's usual town behaviour in these Mini games.
Vote Sadia

I'm fine with coming as scummy with this last minute post, but I don't really see Deku as scummy at the moment.

Saying he's unsure but still saying the reasoning on me is solid.

I do have beef here. He doesn't say the reasoning is solid. Just that he likes it and needs to iso to make a decision. Careful, maybe, but you're misconstruing his words

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
if that was late RIP me XD

You guys can look at my lynch tomorrow for info

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I do have beef here. He doesn't say the reasoning is solid. Just that he likes it and needs to iso to make a decision. Careful, maybe, but you're misconstruing his words

Let me rephrase and say he supported it. :P
You are right though. I know the argument was weak but it's all there was I had to look at, really.

Also I agree with what alit had to say on third party.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Talklin 'bout Sadia now. Sorry it took so long. I'll try to focus

Vote: Koko

because that's what you deserve :)

Unrequited love? HAA you wish!!!

Let's all speed lynch koko now go go go

You can only do it if you're drun -

I mean what ;-;

The three above are just messing around. The only scummy thing here is not returning poor Koko's affections.

I don't think I want a no- lynch today, so yeah I'm down for an rvs lynch unless something comes up to actually cause a serious lynch.

What do you think?

Also, guys, judging by the op I'm thinking there's only one scum in this game. Gummy said there was just one single stranger who crept in and began to kill.
Talking bout 1 scum in this game. Very good to note, and brings up an interesting convo I won't be covering here.
This is also the first bit relating to what Viral brought up -showing her support for RVS. I see not wanting a no-lynch at this point as a good thing, since no one is really on the chopping block yet. Course it doesn't mean a lot since it's easy to say.

Seeing as rvs is random, no sudden candidates come to mind. Unless I were to look at meta to give a reason to lynch someone, which I'd rather not. I just think a lynch would be good for us rn because of information. So, to answer your question, I think I'll wait and see.

What about you? You placed a third vote on koko so I take it you're fine with him being the one lynched today?
Not wanting to start an RVS. If you really think one's a good idea, why not make it random? Use the Scourge of the Fused, random.org or something.

How exactly am I to look for scum when almost nothing has happened?

Also, I don't think I can really start an RVS lynch. I can't say "hey everybody, I voted this random person and I expect everyone else to vote for them for no particular reason." Why would people listen to me, unless I give a valid reason, which I wouldn't have.
This is pretty much describing RVS, yes, but if you want an RVS lynch, then just push for it. Say it's an RVS lynch

As for meta, I didn't really want to look at it as it makes me go in circles. For example, take a player like AliT. A player that's harder to read as scum, so that's a reason to lynch him rn. But he also becomes an asset when town. So which is it; keep him or lynch him?

Didn't notice your unvote, my bad.

Day ends tonight. Lots of people went quiet and I want to hear what they want to do today.
The rest of the post makes sense. Not much for me to say IMO

Are you saying this just because he doesn't want you dead lol?
Worthy speculation.

Sorry I'm triple posting but you guys had nothing to comment on who to lynch today?
A very good post. Good on you Sadia. But I have a question - do you have nothing to comment about it? I don't remember you naming any names above, even when your logic didn't need any reasoning for it.

Ok, you're right. It's always better to atleast try and get something started...

I'm expecting to see a solid post from @Tristan as he's usually helpful. Also @Toxic_Snowman and @Libk where'd you go?
Continuing on the road of calling out inactives. Not a bad thing.

I clearly said I was down for a lynch, so idk how that makes me hesitant to vote for people AliT :P

Anyway, Unvote
Vote: DekuNut

Because how long does it take to iso 5 posts, all on page 3, all of which you probably read seeing as how you liked Viral's points on me? I think your reply to my question was much too careful. I'm also suspicious of both deku and alit for blatantly ignoring Tristan's question.
I've discussed the latter half of the post already. The former is because, despite being down for one, you didn't join one until end-of-day, I do believe.

Yes, I said I was okay with voting but I had seen nothing at that point to seriously vote someone. And as I said before, rvs usually just runs it's course, you can't really start it.

That was after I prodded you about it though. The post you made right after he asked, asking about the drunk modifier, was unrelated.
You can start RVS if you want, but I see your point.
Looking at this, the last post kinda sold her reasoning to me a little bit. I think she's a worthy day one lynch, with what little information we have, but she could honestly go either way.
Hope my RVS vote against Tristan doesn't kill him... but then again, if he does die, then I guess Sad got her wish for a RVS lynch.

Sorry I didn't get this up until the end of the day. Didn't realize how little time I actually had left. Hopefully I'll be more active tomorrow.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Yes. If there's only one mafia member, the game could potentially end on Day 1, as Koki suggested. That wouldn't be very balanced.

Fair assessment.

Reminds me of Dollhouse; Day 1 Libk, and Jamie. If I'm nk'd (seeing as Jamie isn't in this game, I do have a chance of surviving >_>) I'd advise town to just look back at that game, mostly Day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom