• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THESMALLESTZDMAFIA™ Game Thread :;):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
So... do you guys want to rvs lynch someone or nah?

I don't think I want a no- lynch today, so yeah I'm down for an rvs lynch unless something comes up to actually cause a serious lynch.

What do you think?

Also, guys, judging by the op I'm thinking there's only one scum in this game. Gummy said there was just one single stranger who crept in and began to kill.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Just out of curiosity, is the drunk modifier alignment indicative? Deku, you said you had it in a previous game, right? What was your role then?
I forget exactly but I was town. It's not alignment-indicative, and it's also THEBESTZDMAFIA-specific. I believe that there was a role in the last game that could give the drunk modifier to people over the course of the day, so it means nothing. It's just a post restriction.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
@Sadia Since you're fine with an RVS lynch, would you like to direct our efforts somewhere, or are you going to wait for the wagon of least resistance?

Seeing as rvs is random, no sudden candidates come to mind. Unless I were to look at meta to give a reason to lynch someone, which I'd rather not. I just think a lynch would be good for us rn because of information. So, to answer your question, I think I'll wait and see.

What about you? You placed a third vote on koko so I take it you're fine with him being the one lynched today?

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
i'd feel bad about lynching koko, seeing as he died first night in Smash mafia
don't worry about that.

Besides, I would never let myself get killed at day 1 unless I have a lynchee role.

I agree with that the mafia team probably consists out of 1 person. Gumball hinted towards that in the opening scene. However, I also think a 1-person mafia team would be extremely weak. Imagine if we would hit right today, that would end the game. My guess is that we either have a super duper overpowered mafia guy, have a third party SK in the game or that the mafia guy is a mentor or something (able to recruit 1 other person).

The question is... who.
RegalBryant seems least scummy at the moment. Although, based on an analysis of just 3 pages, that doesn't say much. I'm also not willing to vote for Malon, because that seems like a wasted lynch today.

Viral Maze's play interests me. It reminds me of his play in TF2, when he was scum and constantly asking other players for their opinion, while being very scarce in providing us with his own insights.

I'm thinking about my options, maybe I'm going to vote for Viral, but I'm hesitant. I'll place my vote on someone in a few hours

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Seeing as rvs is random, no sudden candidates come to mind. Unless I were to look at meta to give a reason to lynch someone, which I'd rather not. I just think a lynch would be good for us rn because of information. So, to answer your question, I think I'll wait and see.

So you're not willing to look for scum, not willing to start an RVS lynch (maybe you'd rather not be under scrutiny for a townie mislynch), and not willing to lynch based on meta/policy? Only willing to wait and see.
How is this town behaviour?

What about you? You placed a third vote on koko so I take it you're fine with him being the one lynched today?

Seeing as I unvoted, and it was during RVS, I'm not sold on Koki one way or another.

RegalBryant seems least scummy at the moment. Although, based on an analysis of just 3 pages, that doesn't say much. I'm also not willing to vote for Malon, because that seems like a wasted lynch today.
I agree that Regal doesnt seem very scummy. I don't know his play or meta so I thought I'd pick his brain. He's playing safe it seems, but thats not necessarily scummy. Also Malon isn't even playing.

Viral Maze's play interests me. It reminds me of his play in TF2, when he was scum and constantly asking other players for their opinion, while being very scarce in providing us with his own insights.

What insights? What has happened that you would like insights on? As for asking for opinion, I'm trying to get a better handle on Regal by focusing questions on him, like I did as Town towards JC in Love Letter, or towards Cthulu in Dollhouse. For Sadia, I don't like her response to Tristan.
I feel like that offers fair insight to my thoughts, no?

What about you, how do you think we should handle the end of the day, Koki?

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
So you're not willing to look for scum, not willing to start an RVS lynch (maybe you'd rather not be under scrutiny for a townie mislynch), and not willing to lynch based on meta/policy? Only willing to wait and see.
How is this town behaviour?

Seeing as I unvoted, and it was during RVS, I'm not sold on Koki one way or another.

How exactly am I to look for scum when almost nothing has happened?

Also, I don't think I can really start an RVS lynch. I can't say "hey everybody, I voted this random person and I expect everyone else to vote for them for no particular reason." Why would people listen to me, unless I give a valid reason, which I wouldn't have.

As for meta, I didn't really want to look at it as it makes me go in circles. For example, take a player like AliT. A player that's harder to read as scum, so that's a reason to lynch him rn. But he also becomes an asset when town. So which is it; keep him or lynch him?

Didn't notice your unvote, my bad.

Day ends tonight. Lots of people went quiet and I want to hear what they want to do today.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Just out of curiosity, is the drunk modifier alignment indicative? Deku, you said you had it in a previous game, right? What was your role then?

I forget exactly but I was town. It's not alignment-indicative, and it's also THEBESTZDMAFIA-specific. I believe that there was a role in the last game that could give the drunk modifier to people over the course of the day, so it means nothing. It's just a post restriction.

Sorry I'm triple posting but you guys had nothing to comment on who to lynch today?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
How exactly am I to look for scum when almost nothing has happened?
Question people? I doubt we'll find scum day 1, its not very common, but at least we can get set a foundation for a lynch on Day 1, rather than RVSing and then trying to create a foundation for something on Day 2. I know you know how to play, Sadia.

Day ends tonight. Lots of people went quiet and I want to hear what they want to do today.
Its been quite since Monday, except for a few of us. Who would you like to hear from specifically, Sadia?
Personally, I'd like @A Link In Time 's take. I find that he's a solid end of day 1 player.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Question people? I doubt we'll find scum day 1, its not very common, but at least we can get set a foundation for a lynch on Day 1, rather than RVSing and then trying to create a foundation for something on Day 2. I know you know how to play, Sadia.

Its been quite since Monday, except for a few of us. Who would you like to hear from specifically, Sadia?
Personally, I'd like @A Link In Time 's take. I find that he's a solid end of day 1 player.

Ok, you're right. It's always better to atleast try and get something started...

I'm expecting to see a solid post from @Tristan as he's usually helpful. Also @Toxic_Snowman and @Libk where'd you go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom