• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THESMALLESTZDMAFIA™ Game Thread :;):

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Viral is most likely town. He was mentioning people being in a scum team before. If he was the lone scum, he would probably notice it. Derp clear accepted.

Kokirion strikes me as town or third party. I'm getting deja vu from Storm in Dollhouse from him. There is no way there is only one threat to the town, so I would not be surprised to see a serial killer, survivor, lyncher, or something else entirely.

Tristan pinged me for bringing up RVS in the first place, but I don't think it's a scum tell. Honestly, it's been a really slow day. I wish we had more discussion.

Viral brought up some good points against Sadia. When she was scum in SSB2, she was also very hesitant to vote for people. I don't like how she's playing her cards so close to her chest on Day 1.

Vote: Sadia

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I clearly said I was down for a lynch, so idk how that makes me hesitant to vote for people AliT :P

Anyway, Unvote
Vote: DekuNut

Because how long does it take to iso 5 posts, all on page 3, all of which you probably read seeing as how you liked Viral's points on me? I think your reply to my question was much too careful. I'm also suspicious of both deku and alit for blatantly ignoring Tristan's question.

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
I clearly said I was down for a lynch, so idk how that makes me hesitant to vote for people AliT :P

Anyway, Unvote

Because how long does it take to iso 5 posts, all on page 3, all of which you probably read seeing as how you liked Viral's points on me? I think your reply to my question was much too careful. I'm also suspicious of both deku and alit for blatantly ignoring Tristan's question.

You said you were okay with voting, but you didn't vote earlier.

Also, I did indirectly respond to Tristan. I'm not okay with RVSing because things have happened already, and I don't like that he suggested it.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
You said you were okay with voting, but you didn't vote earlier.

Also, I did indirectly respond to Tristan. I'm not okay with RVSing because things have happened already, and I don't like that he suggested it.

Yes, I said I was okay with voting but I had seen nothing at that point to seriously vote someone. And as I said before, rvs usually just runs it's course, you can't really start it.

That was after I prodded you about it though. The post you made right after he asked, asking about the drunk modifier, was unrelated.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
There's been very little substance today. Deku and Alit both have been agreeable to my stance towards Sadia's earlier opinion. Normally I'd find this slightly suspicious on Day 1 but since its two players, its harder to read as we're all on the same page about the number of scum. Neither Alit or Deku have posted anything entirely suspicious, though Deku did disappear.

@Sadia was your vote on Deku a placeholder for the time being in case he showed up (aka pressure) or do you believe him scummy for disappearing?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you

Anyway, Unvote

You're right, it doesn't. I've just been busy today. Job apps, taekwondo, driving sister, searching for my allergy meds, etc. I'mma ISO you real fast then go shower k?
Glad we coo

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Not gonna lie, my suggestion to RVS lynch was half serious, half a joke. It did bring about some interesting discussion though, and I'm intrigued by the points against Sadia. I might give a quick look over some of her previous scum games to see if the playstyle matches (although I often say I'll do something like this and then either completely forget or just get lazy lmao). rn, the game is too inactive to really get any solid reads on people (of which I am guilty, admittedly).

This has been a half-assed attempt to stay active from Tristan, y'all welcome! :D

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
Yes, I said I was okay with voting but I had seen nothing at that point to seriously vote someone. And as I said before, rvs usually just runs it's course, you can't really start it.

That was after I prodded you about it though. The post you made right after he asked, asking about the drunk modifier, was unrelated.

The most important part of Day 1 is the end. What matters is being here to get an assessment of the situation and trying to see who's lynch would give the mot information or if someone stood out as suspicious, which doesn't happen particularly often. I was curious about the drunk modifier, so I inquired about it earlier. But I wanted to save my thoughts about the day as a whole until now.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
@Sadia was your vote on Deku a placeholder for the time being in case he showed up (aka pressure) or do you believe him scummy for disappearing?

You see, I thought it was scummy because I'm p. sure he read page 3 and assumed he was just holding off on directly pointing fingers. Saying he's unsure but still saying the reasoning on me is solid. Careful behaviour. But he's saying now that he was busy so perhaps he wrote that post in a rush. My vote stands though. With 10 min left in the day I got nothing else.

I've been unsure. I like Viral's analysis of you, but I'm going to ISO you myself before I make a decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom