• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
*Angel nods as well.*
Hm... Man of few words. We are well met, The name's... Well, you can just call me Lady. Currently inside my friend, Angel's body.

Last edited:

Daku Rinku

❤️❤️In Love with my GF❤️❤️
ZD Champion
If we're traveling towards the same goal, don't see why not.
He gave a nod and then dashed with his hands behind his back, catching speed:

anime-sonic-x-adventure-sonic-running-6z7txlvr2z1j29dh.webp

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
*Ashley, even an Angel's body, is still as elegant and nimble as ever. It's like moving as a wolf is no different from moving as a human for her.*

Daku Rinku

❤️❤️In Love with my GF❤️❤️
ZD Champion
*She pays the odd movement no mind, considering her own movement flows like a steady stream. Almost like a dance, she's light as a feather.*
Anubio began to swirl with trails of teal flame, the forest was giving way to open plain and the lush greens to tan and deep orange as they kept racing towards The Land of Gorons.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Anubio began to swirl with trails of teal flame, the forest was giving way to open plain and the lush greens to tan and deep orange as they kept racing towards The Land of Gorons.
*Ashley, even an Angel's body, doesn't show any signs from slowing down from fatigue, it's like she's not even tired.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom