• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Daku wrestled with The Wolf, as his Bride in the depths wrestled her wand free of the rocks and rose. Breaking the surface she fired a teal ball of flame at the Wolf that singed it and made it retreat. The Daiymo rose up and saw His Queen who was soaked from head to toe.
Her hair was smooth and shining, Daku drew near to her,
“Are you alright my love?” She asked.
Daku nodded,
“Thanks to you.. I must learn the art of the sword once more.. this sight is.. different.”
Hilda placed his wet gloved hand on his shoulder,
“You will become greater than before, and Ganon will see his faith in you is rightly placed.”
Daku looked at her, and said,
“I worry more about what you think of me.. I know my sight is not the only thing that has changed.. I feel my face.. only two holes where a nose once was and flesh altered to cover up my scars with fresh tissue.. my face must look like a frightful mask.. perhaps more than Majora.”

Hilda placed his lips on his which had been cut a new by Twinrova.
“Do you think so lowly of my affections my dear husband? The flesh is weak and it will decay and die, I shall grow old and lose my beauty save for the illusions magic can provide. Would you abandon me if I were plain and wrinkled?”
Daku kisser her cheek in response and said, “Never! You are everything to me.”

Hilda smiled,
“As you are to me. So then we need not fear of falling from each others hearts.”

Daku smiled, she had a way of putting things into perspective.

Rising up with her wand she said, “Now lets work on your skills Husband. You must master your sword once more.”

The two danced beneath the stalagmites, the metal wand and Master Sword meeting and clanging. Many a stroke landing at his temple from her cube top, as she said, “Guard your head!”
He enjoyed this reset, to begin again on this way.

——————-

Anubio remained in Lotus, deriving some rest as the storm raged outside.
*Ashley despite still being awake, stays silent. For her companions need to rest.*

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Anubio stirred at the arrivals, taking his blade and watching the tall Elf and the Zora intently.

Next Up: @Ashley the Witch
*Ditir and Sidon will notice if they haven't already Ashley is inside Angel's body. They'll also noticed that the same strong odor from the cabin is coming from Ashley. Ashley seeing the new face stir, decides to speak.*
If I'm going to want Angel to survive the Eldin Volcano, I'm going to have to stay in her body.

Last edited:

Prince Sidon

Sage of Water
ZD Champion
*Ditir and Sidon will notice if they haven't already Ashley is inside Angel's body. They'll also noticed that the same strong odor from the cabin is coming from Ashley. Ashley seeing the new face stir, decides to speak.*
If I'm going to want Angel to survive the Eldin Volcano, I'm going to have to stay in her body.
"Well what a strange group both we don't know their names," Ditir noticed, "I believe Introductions are in order, I am Ditirinku."
"I am Prince Shidon we trust Her Choice of people."

Last edited:

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
Anubio hearing the voice in Angel address the visitors amicably decides to sheath his knife. He approaches Ditir and Shidon, and offers a hand in a gesture of greeting.

Prince Sidon

Sage of Water
ZD Champion
Last edited:

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
True
Ditir said,
"The means by which we achieve victory are as important as the victory itself.” Dalinar Kholin, The way of kings.
Anubio nodded his head.
“The shroud of the shadow is here, the blossoms have fallen. The great struggle is about to begin..”

He turned to Angel/Ashley

“I am a Wizzrobe, this is how I communicate.”

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Anubio nodded his head.
“The shroud of the shadow is here, the blossoms have fallen. The great struggle is about to begin..”

He turned to Angel/Ashley

“I am a Wizzrobe, this is how I communicate.”
I was once a Wizard myself, but I went down a different path. Still, I never lost my good heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom