• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The King of The Skies RP

Vote

• Merry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pepin

• Aragorn

• Gimli

• Legolas

• Boromir/Faramir

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Terra smiles
" This is a transport Vessel for goods or people to get from place to place. every day a New Place, every day a New Adventure. You signed up for a Partnership. all those other Drunks seemed to have killed themselves"
Terra looks back at Town where the Bar they were in was on fire.... He Will Miss that bartender
maxresdefault.jpg

Storm

"Yes. Thats what wmugglers do.. I mean we could be fighting the whole Hylian Armada. Depending on what we're carrying" Terra says, Handing Joh a Pumpkin pie

Storm

Terra returns to the Helm
" We are picking up a Hunting party and taking them back home Far South. We are heading for The Shadowlands

Pen

The game is on!
Jon hadn't been to the Shadowlands since his days as a pirate captain. But that was long ago; before he discovered the white flower. Being among a ship crew again made him feel the same excitement that he used to feel in his heyday.

"So what would you have me do, Terra?" he asks. "How can this ship benefit from having me on board?"

Storm

"Well I kind of need a crew, and honestly Joh, you guys are the best of what I saw. we all are taking turns at roles here. right now the Ninja is the cook, The Little lady is Powdermaster, The merc is Cartographer, and you're nestman. and I could have swore there was another guy"

Storm

((Woyo...what have you done?))
Terra smiles
" everybody to stations, and lets hope our Cook has something good for us"

Storm

((everyone will suffer because of your reference))
Terra returns to the Wheel and steers the ship

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom