• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The King of The Skies RP

Vote

• Merry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pepin

• Aragorn

• Gimli

• Legolas

• Boromir/Faramir

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
as the sun was setting on a lovely day for some reason you cant fly at night, a man walks into the Local Tavern and takes a seat at a table. he was in need of a crew for his Airship, and this would be the place to get people to sign up for the adventure. he orders a few drinks and goes about the business at hand

Pen

The game is on!
Jon is lying in his messy bed inside his small house on his little island. He's smoking his white flower in a pipe and he's feeling swell. He wonders to himself why someone had ripped off his front door and then put it back up-side-down. In reality it was just a poster that he kept on the inside of the door that had fallen off. Jon, however, is truly baffled by why someone had done such a thing to him.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Evan was practicing martial arts as usual. He slept in the day and trained at night. He had dreams of being a ninja and somehow, being awake at night made him feel more sneaky. In all reality he was an excellent fighter.

Storm

Terra had taken down the first drink, getting a few secondary signatures, you know, cannon fodder

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Roy was sitting in the bar, a nice cold lager in his hand and his mind elsewhere. He stares out the window quietly as he takes small sips. People were so boistrous in here... it was kind of annoying. But what can he say? He loves beer

Storm

Terra keeps taking signatures for the crew that would most likely die one by one

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Leon walks into the bar, sits down, and orders a scotch. It had been a long day at work, and he needed to relax.

Pen

The game is on!
Lying in his bed smoking was making Jon very hungry. He walks into his little kitchen and realizes to his surprise that he has no food left! He would kill for some delicious pumpkin pie right now and his only way to get one was to travel to the nearest island big enough to have a bazar. Jon gets his shoulder bag and walks outside, still baffled by the up-side-down door. The island he lives on is very small. Most of it is just his little house and the field of his precious white flowers. He gets in his small boat and flies off to get his pumpkin pie.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
After a particularly exhaustive work out, Evan enters the Tavern panting for water. He he ordered a tall water and a leg-o-loftwing. He sees a peculiar character going around asking for signatures. His "ninja senses" perk up.

Pen

The game is on!
Jon docks at the close by island that's larger than his own. Several people live here and it's got a tower, a bazar, a school and a tavern among other things. Jon walks straight into the tavern, thinking it's the bazar. Once inside he walks around in there, looking for the pumpkin pie. He looks on the counter, along the walls, on the tables and under the tables. After having searched but not found it he walks up to the closest person who happens to be Terra. "Excuse me my mighty fine sir, could you tell me in what isle I can find the pumpkin pie in here? You see, I'm getting quite delicate."

Storm

Terra looks at this Burn-out
" ah my good man. if you sign this piece of Paper, I will give you as Much Pumpkin Pie as you can afford"

Pen

The game is on!
"Signing papers for pumpkin pie... What's the world come to?" Jon mumbles to himself. "Oh alright then, I'll do it. But only because I'm a starving man." He signs the paper with his really bad handwriting. It looks more like it says "Duh" than "Jon".

Storm

" Thank you, Joh. I'll see to the Pumpkin pie I a little bit. until then have a seat somewhere and enjoy yourself"
Terra continues to sit at the table taking signatures

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom