• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The King of The Skies RP

Vote

• Merry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pepin

• Aragorn

• Gimli

• Legolas

• Boromir/Faramir

• Total voters

Pen

The game is on!
"Hey!" Jon exclaims. "I'm not drunk! In fact, you're drunk." He points at Evan. He then strolls over to Annisa. "Ya know, little lady, I have a very lovely flower that might interest you. I'm willing to share it with your pretty face." He winks at her.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Actually, Evar. I need you to be the cook. So to the Galley. Rot. Murdows nest. No. Joh is in the Nest. Annisa. Maintain the gunpowder. Roy. I need you to navigate. Theres somebody else here, right?

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"I'm not much of a cook, but I can man the crows nest so the others don't have to stay up." Evan says trying to use his strengths for the better of the team.

Storm

"Its not your turn to ne up there. Its Joh's turn to be up there. Now get to the kitchen. Prepare dinner. Tommorow we can talk about your ass being in the crows nest"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Evan decides that it was a bad idea coming on this boat, he would get off the next time they landed. He goes to the kitchen and throws a bread on the stove and leaves. They could cook their own food if they didn't like it. It's getting to be morning now so he goes to the engine room and falls asleep.

Storm

" right, Laotherin. You're on Hunting duty. When you see a Seagull, Shoot it, unless it's an Albatross, just in case ;) "

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Obviously, Terra is putting everyone in their worst possible position and completely ignoring their names. He may have mutiny on his hands if he keeps it up.

G

Guest-3

"Gunpowder? You got it!" She starts to walks away but stops. "Uh, where is that stored?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom