• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The King of The Skies RP

Vote

• Merry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pepin

• Aragorn

• Gimli

• Legolas

• Boromir/Faramir

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Thats stored on Deck 2-C. We dont have a bow if you didnt bring one, and Evar, we take turns on this ship. Like a chore wheel. Dont like it. Planks over here. Let me drive over to Eldin Volcano"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Roy looks at it and shrugs. Not hard. He glances around for landmarks and spots an island he recognized. Grabbing a compass and finding the place on the map, he nods to the pilot, "Course is good. We have an island in our path a few leagues ahead, so be prepared to skirt around it."

Pen

The game is on!
Jon wakes up after having slept in the crow's nest for a few hours. He sits up cautiously and looks around. "Where am I...?" he thinks to himself. He looks down and sees that he's on a large ship. "Oh shoot, how did I end up back on a big ship like this?" Jon grabs a rope and slides down it to get down onto the main deck where a few other people are. "I demand to speak with the man in charge!" Jon says in a strong and loud voice.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"No but you were high as all hell," Roy replied, "I'm the navigator actually; youre looking for Terra, whos over there," he gestures towards the captain, "You did this to yourself though."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom