• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The King of The Skies RP

Vote

• Merry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pepin

• Aragorn

• Gimli

• Legolas

• Boromir/Faramir

• Total voters

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Roy could tell that he wasnt going to like this so-called "ninja" very much, "Guess we'll have to find out," he replied, eyes focused forward.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Evan can tell that Roy doesn't like him, but then, Roy probably doesn't like many people. Even so, Evan backs off. In a grand act, he throws many small paper figurines in the air so it appears to snow. The paper is folded into tiny snails. "Haha! Don't you just love snails?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Roy sees the cannonball and quickly pushes the ninja aside, "Duck!" He yells and rolls away himself. He can only hope the others did as well.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Evan would have dodged out of the way by himself because he had ninja skills but he was glad that Mr. Doom and Gloom proved to have a heart. "Wow thanks buddy! I didn't see that coming!"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Terra checked over the Crew List and The Itinerary for the voyage, pretending not to know what happened and that Snail Origami joke was corny and stupid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom