• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The King of The Skies RP

Vote

• Merry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pepin

• Aragorn

• Gimli

• Legolas

• Boromir/Faramir

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"That all dependson you. Everybody has to do their part. There will be no layabouts, or I will personally toss you out of the boat over open sky

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Evan looks at the current crew, all but a few would die day 1. "Looks like you could use some help, I'll join." He signs his name right under "Duh"

Storm

" okay, Evar, Sit by that guy over there, and get comfy. I have to fill this paper with Signatures

G

Guest-3

Annissa runs in, completely breathless.
"Oh, by the Gods, please tell me I didn't miss joining?!"

G

Guest-3

"Oh! Great!" She walks up to the bar and sighs. She's way to short to reach the counter. She crawls up into a bar stool and reaches for the paper.
"Damn it... could you help me out here?"

Pen

The game is on!
"What one mother flipping minute here..." Jon says quietly to himself as he sits on the chair. He then stands up and speaks in a louder voice. "We're in a tavern, aren't we?! This is no bazar. I freaking called it!" He looks at Terra. "They who are you? Please don't tell me you're my son!"

G

Guest-3

Annissa claps her hands together a few times.
"Good job stating the obvious, smart guy. Now seriously. Can someone please pass the damn paper to the short person?!"

G

Guest-3

"Thank you." She nods to Terra and pulls out an oil well and a quill. lYes, she carried around an oil well an a quill, and yes she was a freaking midget compared to everyone else. But did she care? Nah. She signs her name.
"Are we all good now? If so, I'd like your hardest drink, please and thank you."

Storm

"I think so, but If you could convince that guy over there to sign by any means, that would be great"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom