• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The King of The Skies RP

Vote

• Merry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pepin

• Aragorn

• Gimli

• Legolas

• Boromir/Faramir

• Total voters

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Roy leans in towards the man, looking him up and down. Still hasn't told him what this is about, but something about it seems... right. What he's been looking for.
"Next drink for these two is on me," he tells the barkeeper, "Something hard for the lady, and, say, beer for this man here? Sound right?" he swivels his head back to the two people standing in front of him, "I'll join your little crew. Sounds like fun. Now tell me, what are your names?"

Pen

The game is on!
Jon stands up and walks back over to them. "Ah, making friends with the enemy. That's another good strategy. My names's..." At that moment Jon randomly throws up in his mouth. He manages to keep his mouth sealed, but his cheeks get filled with vomit that he quickly swallows back down before continuing. "My name's Jon. Oh and Arisza, that's a very pretty name."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Evan drops from the rafters and lands in the middle of the group. No ones really sure when or how he got up there. He sweeps his hair to the side for dramatic effect. "And I'm the legendary Ninja, Evan!"

G

Guest-3

Annissa rolls her eyes at the tender's mispronunciation of her name. "It's Annissa, honey. And it's a pleasure to meet you all."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Roy looks around the group. That was... sudden, "Roy," he tells them, "Roy Mang," he glances at the bartender, "Just drinks for the two, I am not getting a round for everyone."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"A round for everyone??"
The Bar Yahoos as everybody gets a drink. Terra slips out the Back entrance to his airship, Trinity

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Shut your faces and actually bloody listen or were losing a crew before we even leave," Al growls, "Those two lost free drink privileges. No drinks for any of em."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Evan chimes in "ya know, no one should drink and drive an airship!" He crosses his ARMS, "Maybe you guys should call it a day and go rest up for takeoff."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
The Bar was Roaring. Drinks being poured and bought. If Terra were Roy, i would have snuck out like Terra did

G

Guest-3

"Godsdamned profligates.." Annissa says under her breath.
"Alright, are we going to git or not? Because if not, I'll just go to the back of the bar and continue my services here..."
Yeah... so she was short, nerdy, a drug dealer, and a hire-able "partner"... Man, the odds were literally stacked against her. Oh well.
"Freaking let's go already."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom