• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The King of The Skies RP

Vote

• Merry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pepin

• Aragorn

• Gimli

• Legolas

• Boromir/Faramir

• Total voters
G

Guest-3

"Hm. Seems fair. Alright." She hops down and walks over to the high guy.
"Hey you, you seem like a reasonable guy... if you sign that paper up there," She digs in her pocket and finds a tin labled "The Good Stuff". "I'll let ya' have this. And before you go asking what it is..." She opens the tin. "Pure Blue Lotus. Smoke some for two minutes, feel the high for two days. But like I said, if you want it, I simply need you to sign that piece of paper... Sound good?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"He already Signed. I mean Mr tall, Dark, and Mysterious over at the Bar"

G

Guest-3

"Oh, okay... whoops. Well, you an keep that then, sorry buddy.." She throws the tin into the man's lap and shuffles away towards the guy at the bar.
"Hey there, tall guy... uh... ah frick it." She climbs up onto a stool besides the guy.
"You're a beer kind of guy, eh?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Roy's gaze slides over to her incredulously. He lifts his drink to his mouth, taking a drink, "And you do know thst I heard everything that happened already right? Im going to assume thst youll offer me an ungodly amount of beer in return for signing my name to whatever the hell crew that idjit on the other side of the room is trying to set up. Am I right so far?"

Storm

Terra walks over
"Ill throw in a barrel of the best brew i can afford, and allow you to sleep in the wine storage room"

Storm

"It doesnt go that way.... Would you join my crew of people to an unknown location for mysterious purposes?"

Pen

The game is on!
Jon rushes over to Roy and and whispers desperately into his ear: "Don't listen to him, my friend! He just wants you to clean his room for him! There's still time for you to get out of this utterly sticky situation. I'll distract him so you can escape alive."

G

Guest-3

"Actually, I was going to offer something else, but if you're going to act like that..." She shakes her head.
"Hey, Mr. I'm high and really idiotic, how about you go sit your cute little butt in that chair before I take those damn drugs back and make you."
She swipes the beer from Roy's hand.
"And this? This is crap. Why don't you try the real stuff sometime." She gets off the stool and drinks the rest of Roy's beer.

Pen

The game is on!
"They're already giving you orders, Joe," Jon says to Roy. "We need to play this cool now. Just do what I'm doing." Jon starts running toward the exit of the tavern but he runs right into a worker carrying a lot of empty bottles so they both fall over and the bottles break on the floor. "Who the heck left the window open?" Jon shouts as he's lying there on the floor. "Now it'll be cold in here all day. And who knows where the birdies might be?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"The hard stuff is crap," Roy responds, ordering another, "And exorbitantly expensive at that," he takes the next glass, "Not a lot of detail there, my friend. What are we doing? Why do you want me? And what need to we have for cannon fodder?" he looks at those who signed, "I doubt many of them would be very useful on a ship, let alone on a battlefield."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"They're not and you know it," Roy tells him, "Emergency supplies are hard to carry, especially for large amounts of people. Things like life boats, extra rations for long trips, and the like take up room. Very few ships are equipped for such a sum of people. Add to the mix your secrecy - you still have yet to answer my question, may I add - and I think I have a general idea of what it is you want from us. Not your mission, but what you want from the crew," he takes a drink of his beer, "You want one?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom