• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The Game Begins

Mido

Version 1
After Lenora speaks, Ardeel offers his two cents.

"I don't think we have much of a choice on this. Sure, I'm not comfortable, or certain for that matter, that I could ever bring myself to kill another player; but still, we couldn't just leave you to do this on your own! The circumstances are dangerous, and with this in mind, we would be glad to provide backup."

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"I... I'll help you. I need revenge on them as well for what they did." Ulrich holds out his hand for Alwin to take and shake. When this is done, he sends a pm, unsure of where Boxer is.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lupus finds everybody
" well... hello... is this our New Guy? Our Dranei Beserker?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"More or less...I was in Tri's Party, but I finished the quest they were on before they started it"

Mido

Version 1
Ardeel remains pensive for a while, but then speaks up.

"Can't say I know anything about it. Perhaps the location of the quest that he brought up played a part in Tri's murder?" He finished his statement pointing to Lupus, who mentioned the quest. All of this was still very shocking.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Since SAO takes place over the course of two years, and I doubt we'll be playing through that entire time, I'm implementing a system where people can vote to have a flash forward, as well as how far forward we'll go. Based on the conversation and number of votes, I will announce when we flash forward. We can spend the time immediately after a flash forward discussing what changed over that course of time.
Not necessarily saying we're doing it now, but just throwing the option out there))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom