• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The Game Begins

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Oregano sees his expression and grimaces. "Yeah. Some PKers got him when we were on a quest in the forest. We only just barely managed to fight them off."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Storm has tried to join the fray, only to be sidelined by ships.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lupus waits for the party to get back

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al's face turns from pained surprise to thinly veiled rage. He turns to Oregano quickly, "Names," he breathes, "Did you get any names?" these guys literally murdered one of his best friends. He and Tri had been playing together for a few years now, and have spent hundreds of hours talking and working together. Whoever had killed him was going to pay.

Pen

The game is on!
Standing not at all far away talking to Ardeel, Lenora cannot help but overhear Al's angry voice asking for names. She turns around and looks in his direction not really knowing what to do. Was this guy a threat to the people here? Or did he just need help? Lenora didn't know whether to walk away or if it was alright to stay.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al nods, "Yeah... let's find some," he starts looking around for a shop or anything that may sell such items. After a few minutes, he finds one. It costs a fair amount to get that stuff, especially for a new player, but it's worth it in his mind. He brings it out to Oregano.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Ulrich was shaking a bit, going over the events in his head again. "They all had this smile on their face while they did it. Even after they were outnumbered they just ran off laughing..."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Oregano quickly sketches out the faces of the PKers. "Here you go." He hands them to Al. "If you find them, would you mind sending me a message? Tri and I had been in a party since the start of the game, and he seemed like a good guy. The name's Oregano."

Mido

Version 1
Ardeel notices Lenora's somewhat grim expression. Hearing what she had heard, his face freezes in a quick bout of shock. It was Al; and from what he can tell, it was not good.

"Al...what happened?" Ardeel speaks to himself just loud enough for Lenora to hear him. He then turns to Lenora. "I think we should check out the situation over there. Something doesn't seem right."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I will... thanks for the help," Al looks down at the picture. Its not perfect, but its enough. When Ardeel pops up behind him, Al doesnt even flinch, "Tri... the guy I was looking for? Hes dead. Killed by a PKer yesterday."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom