• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The Game Begins

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lupus got an error report with the PM system so he calls technical Support
"Thank you for calling technical support. What seems to be tge problem?"
"I tried to send a PM to party mates only to get this error message"
"You know you can /p right?"
"Silly me"

/P Where are you guys

Mido

Version 1
"I know the guy who was talking. We met as I returned from my quest," Ardeel replies. Once he and Lenora arrive on the scene, the words Al uttered next stop him dead in his tracks. It's as if Al knew he was there before he even arrived. Shock consumes Ardeel as an anxious sweat treks down off the circlet on his head. Players killing other players? Didn't they know the situation? Why would anyone kill someone else in this game when their own lives were at stake? Why? Why? These thoughts buzz in Ardeel's mind in rapid succession. After a long pause, he finally speaks once again.

"Al...look...I-I don't even know what to say. If you need anything...just any help whatsoever, I'll gladly assist you." His words come out without thinking. Is he really able to say with such confidence that he would be able to kill another player despite it being a circumstance of avenging another? Ardeel begins to breath slower in an attempt to calm down.

Pen

The game is on!
Lenora finds it difficult to say anything upon hearing that a player had been killed by other players. Up until now that was a completely unthinkable thing to do. She couldn't imagine why or how anyone could do such a thing under these circumstances. "I ... I'd like to help too," she says with a quiet voice, "if there's anything you need of course."

Storm

Lupus gets furious
/p I got epic Smithing Skills. Get me tge Mats and We'll end this problem... By i guess doing the same thing?

Storm

/P bring the materials and ill set you up with B- Grade weaponry and Armor. Best i can do rn. Need to find the Tutor to get A and S

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tri looks at Ardeel and Lenora and sighs, "All that there is to be done is get revenge... and I can't just ask someone else to kill someone," he nods to them, "It would be nice for you to join me, but I'd understand it if you didnt."

Pen

The game is on!
"I'm game," says Lenora. "I can't imagine what it feels like to lose someone like that, but I know it's not at all easy. My name's Lenora, and this is Ardeel. We traveled together from the first town. Anyway, I don't feel like I do much good sitting around in this town, so I'll gladly go with you. I specialize in alchemy and I like creating all sorts of healing items." She then stops herself after realising how much she was babbling. She didn't even know this guy's name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom