• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think His response has been good. However, I disagree with his reasoning on Chuchu. The fact that some of his points are (sorry for saying it) incoherent tells me he is working by himself. Obviously not all of them are hard to understand but a good measure of them are. Sorry...

Returning to Doc, in my opinion, he's just laying out his thoughts on the two suspects. Could he be trying to protect Sadia? I'm not too sure. I think focusing on Sadia is for the best and if she does flip scum, we can look into Doc more.

Right now, I'm not that suspicious of him.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Fair enough, Frozen. Thank you for answering.

Guys, I'm probably going to sit irl tomorrow out (watch me still post 10 posts a second tomorrow). I'm tiring myself out and I think I need a short break or my post quality will start declining.

@Johnny Sooshi did you find anything important or noteworthy in my post about Frozen and ALIT's interactions? I'd like to hear your thoughts on them because you seem to have a lot to say :P

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I was going to have my first post be a post for Sadia but decided against, but am now wanting to again. But let me get this straight, Eduarda targeted at night means damage dealt back? What parameters?

Eduarda

But let me get this straight, Eduarda targeted at night means damage dealt back? What parameters?
Yes. I've been told that if any ability targets me I deal a 50% to 70% damage towards that person. And I cannot be roleblocked because my role is reflexive. It's like a replacement for SK.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Yes. I've been told that if any ability targets me I deal a 50% to 70% damage towards that person. And I cannot be roleblocked because my role is reflexive. It's like a replacement for SK.
Meant to ask this before, but if someone targets you, does their ability still go through? Or are you immune to night actions?

Eduarda

Meant to ask this before, but if someone targets you, does their ability still go through? Or are you immune to night actions?
I've still been dealt 75% damage so yes, their ability does go through. I can still be killed/investigated/watched ect. But they just get damage back to them.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Yo. I haven't actually read anything in this thread since my last post, but Srishti asked me to check mafia like, 3 times so I'm here... >.>

My schedule becomes quite insane on weekdays. I will be sure to make a post responding to tomorrow. Hopefully. Sorry, but I really need to sleep.

Eduarda

Just remembered something

Now here, ALIT is about to die. He starts giving that last big push to try to survive. This huge thing is just a mess but I'll throw the posts together and see if there's anything at all to conclude from them.

Did you find what exactly you found suspicious about Frozen Chosen?
Honestly, I'm still not feeling Johnny and Frozen Chosen. Maybe I'm being too paranoid about this, but they were my next two suspects for attack after Regal.
Attack: RegalBryant

The suspicion on Eduarda doesn't read as genuine from him, and he seems content with following the most popular bandwagon without offering much insight of his own. He says he's most suspicious of Eduarda, but then attacks me without any real reason to his position other than vaguely stating that other people convinced him.
I wanted to reiterate my own suspicions about Johnny and Frozen, and I thought it was a good post to quote because you were directly responding to one of them.
I didn't want to get into this territory. But we already pretty much know one person's alignment out of the three ALIT brought up (Johnny). He brought up Frozen, Johnny, and Bryant. I want to say that within these 3 people, one of them is scum and 2 are town. Cushioning one scum within two town would be a good idea. It might clear off that scum since they have been thrown in a group with 2 town. And out of the three, I think Johnny and Byrant were brought under the most fire. It would be good to bring up town members who are most likely to get lynched earlier than the scum so others can look back at this group and assume everyone here is town.

Now we know that both Johnny and Bryant are town

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
the only reason I can imagine a third party coming forward is to gain town credit
obviously

every single player in the game wants town credit

every single player wants to live

so based on that you're just going to trust her ooh-ahh-wow-crazy role with almost no explanation straight off the bat right at the crack of dawn to murder jon boy without letting him say a single word in his defense

you're going to force him to die because anyone else can come up with any other reason why he might have gotten hurt
I think His response has been good.
really???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom