• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars RP, The Last Guardians

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Eager to get some action, and possibly something valuable Rin said "so where do you want me?"

((Also want to say a quick rip to princess leia))

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Well, I just passed by a sewer grate" He chuckled a little as he looked down at the one he stepped on on his way to the complex. He didn't have any charges on him, but he might be able to get a more up to date map if he was careful enough. The thought of meeting with Vader made him nervous, though. He had heard the stories of how he hunted down jedi and how none could stand up to him. He'd have to be very careful.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
"Which alleyway? I'm sorry if I'm being a bit irritating, but every person knowing exactly what to do generally helps to mitigate the effects of Murphy's Law."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
((Murphy's Law has always existed, it's just that Murphy said it best.))

"Alright, thanks. Who's coming with me?" He asks the group.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
"Excellent. It'll be wonderful to have you along. Anyone else?"

((I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow, so I'm probably not going to be posting very much.))

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Dio-Pen is surprised by how enthusiastic Laeothrin seemed about Dio-Pen going with him, so he lets off a smile and performs an awkward little nod-bow in response.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
((Sylvari are generally a very friendly race; it stems from the facts that they're only 25 years old, and they all have the same mother. They haven't quite learned to close themselves off like other races.))

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul decides he will cause chaos on Naboo, by making a lone clone an imperial Rebel. Now all he needed to do was get one

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
"I'm ready for some action" Rin told laeothrin "Anything is better than sitting in this tin can all day"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Alor had finally made it to the entrance of the complex, nervous, he asked the others how they were doing getting in. He really wished he had some of those explosive charges right about now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom