• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars RP, The Last Guardians

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"I've got a bit of a problem here." Lightsaber clashes could be heard over the comm. "But keep going. Do what needs to be done."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul sits the Clones down
" Now sit here with me, and have a Cup of tea"
"alright then, sir"
the two Clone troopers sit down and remove their Helmets
" oh ,poor guys. your Armor is scuffed. let me Buff that out for you"
the Troopers remove their armor, sitting in their one-piece suits
"Let me see what I can do with these"
Rasul Takes some of the Armor... well the Parts that best fit Him
" I must be leaving now, oh and he's been sleeping with your woman"
Rasul throws the two out of his before they both try to kill eachother

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
(I don't know where I am so I'm putting myself on the roof lol) Rin places the explosives down and pulled out her lock picking tools, carefully she started working on the door.

Storm

Rasul takes his Ship and flies to Conorath. Rasul jetisens the escape pod at light soeed, the ship crashing into the surveilance cruiser

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
For someone with no training with a lightsaber, Alor was doing quite well. But that has to be because of his melee training on Kamino. He needed to try and escape though, and his distraction could give the rest of the group more time to plant the explosives. Alor turned the lightsaber off and dodged one that Vader threw at him. As the lightsaber started coming back to vader, Alor ran, rolled, grabbed his DC abd switch it into RPG mode and fired one round at Vader, who barely caught his lightsaber in time to brace himself for the grenade before it hit. In the smoke, Alor went invisible through the use of his armor abd left the chamber.

Darth Vader was marching down the halls, trying to find the clone that escaped him. An arm missing and a hole in his helmet revealing his eye and some of his face. He could feel Alor's presence but couldn't pinpoint a location.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
(Since Dio-pen is in the sewers, he'll take the bombs.)

Chandra waits on Rin to unlock the food entrance of the building. She sits and, with sniper rifle in hand, watches for possible threats. She sees a security camera turning their way and quickly dispatches it with a silenced round of her gun. "All clear"

Storm

Chandra looks up and grips her rifle. Some kind of bomb or missile was approaching.
What Chandra didn't know is how right and how wrong she was, for Rasul is a Destructive Force to be reckoned with. Jedi Council Member Rasul Moonslayer was approaching in an escape pod

Pen

The game is on!
"My favourite planet? Hmm... well I visited Alderaan once. It was very nice there. That's my favourite planet. Would be a huge shame if it was ever lost to us." Dio-Pen replies. "How about you, sir? Have you got a favourite planet?"

Storm

The Pod crashes into an Imperial Barracks, Rasul comes out minutes Later, the whole place most likely emptied of life

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom