• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars RP, The Last Guardians

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
A small rebellion has risen and is harboring fugitive Jedi. They have sent out a small task force of about 12 elite marksmen, bounty hunters, and Jedi to intercept the various clone forces who would aim to wipe out the last of the Jedi. These, are the Last Guardians.

Chandra boards the transport ship and waits for the others. She sits in a middle seat and waits with anticipation to meet her new crewmates.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tenzen Dekann was in the pilots seat, fidgeting with the equipment. Every little bit he glanced back at the cab, checking out the rest of the crew as they boarded.

Mido

Version 1
Near the front of the entering group is Dax Rydel, sipping a mug of an unknown drink. Cold and tired, he finds a random box near the entrance of the transport unit and sits idly. His hood and cape stop moving with the gusts from the exhausts.

"...and here I thought getting outta here was gonna be a real kicker, seeing as how stingy the 'new' republic is being these days," he grunts to himself. Dax then turns his attention to his gloves, fastening them in the meantime.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Alor was on the transport ship, going through the same routine he went through before every mission. This time though, he would do it without his brothers. He wasn't yet in his armor, as he was cleaning it and making sure everything was in working condition. He checked the vibroblades in his gauntlets, both were retracting just fine. His DC-17 was switching modes perfectly, his armor no longer had any blood on it from his previous mission, and his Heads up display showed his comm links and vitals properly as well as his shields. He put his helmet on and began programming it to connect to his new team's comm links and to show him what direction their signals were coming from. He wasn't quite sure how they felt about him, though. A clone trooper was something they may never be able to trust again, especially the few jedi that had managed to escape from order 66.

He had finished his programming, took his helmet back off and listened in to the conversation, though there wasn't much of one going on. "Yeah it'll be interesting alright. And don't call them the 'New Republic'. The Empire doesn't deserve that kind of respect. We still fight for the republic. Remember that." He looked at the chiss as he finished his last statement. He hadn't seen many of their kind on the battlefield, but he worked with a few during his mission on Coruscant. He had to undergo go a different kind of stealth mission. One where he had to insert himself into a political position and get some intel that way. luckily at that time the republic had ways of creating a disguise for him so that no one would know he was a clone. He'd give a lot to have that right about now.

Mido

Version 1
"I never fought for the Republic," he smirks at Alor's words. "But I'll give you one thing: this ain't the same republic-er, 'governing body' that we knew before." He continues drinking out of his mug.

G

Guest-3

Kaikoa'an is on a mission to find a boy. His boy. Kaiko's master, the Sith Lord Darth Vader, has also asked him to find anything he can that pertains to the rebel fighters.
Kaiko walks through the the local markets, a hood drawn about him, hiding his face as he looks for anything promising.

Libk

"Never fought for the republic eh? Well you have seen combat before, right?" He laughed a bit, though honestly he was a bit worried. In fact he was beginning to wonder how many of them actually had combat training. It wouldn't be too bad if there were only a few of them. It wouldn't be the first time he would have taught someone how to use a blaster, or fight in close combat. He smiled as he thought about the first person he taught how to survive in combat. His own General, way back on Geonosis. He took her lightsaber off of the clip on his belt and looked at it, missing her, wishing she could have survived the order to be here with this group to go save other jedi. For a moment, he thought he could hear her voice calling out to him. he put the jedi's weapon back on the clip and started to put his armor on.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tenzen nods, "Perfect," he leaned back in his seat, watching the people milling about behind them. He didn't recognize anyone back there from previous missions, so decided to remain quiet for now.

((So some prep questions:
1) Are we gonna go with Tenzen and Alor as pilot/copilot? They seem like the two taking care of the ship at this point
2) Is the ship Lola or just gonna say nah to that
3) Kris does Palpetine know about you or are we ignoring the Rule of Two for the sake of the RP?))

Libk

((1. As a commando, Alor could definitely be copilot to Tenzen. Alor is still getting ready so he can join soon.
2. ??? Good question. I hope it's Lola. That'd be cool
3. In case you don't know, Kris, the rule of two states there can only be 2 sith at one time. There may be dark force users working for those sith, but there is always only 1 master and 1 apprentice. In order for there to be a new master, the Apprentice kills the master, and then the new master takes on their own apprentice usually. Such is the life of the sith. personally, I don't really care if palpatine knows or the rule of two is kept to. I mean, kris could even be a secret apprentice to Vader, like in the force unleashed))

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Chandra glances to Alor, "Everyone has been hand picked to be on this team, we all will serve our roles." She takes out her beloved flame gun and begins cleaning it. She named it Haley and has a mark on it for every kill that she had carried out. There were too many but now she would be killing for the right cause and not for her own gain.

Mido

Version 1
"Heh, damn right I have," Dax replies. He finally turns his head to get a better glimpse of Alor. Noticing that he was a clone trooper, a commander no less, he rises with mug in hand looking Alor in the eyes.

"In fact, I fought for the Trade Federation!" Dax grins. Through the hood, the grin is the only thing that stands out clearly.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Tenzen nods, "Perfect," he leaned back in his seat, watching the people milling about behind them. He didn't recognize anyone back there from previous missions, so decided to remain quiet for now.

((So some prep questions:
1) Are we gonna go with Tenzen and Alor as pilot/copilot? They seem like the two taking care of the ship at this point
2) Is the ship Lola or just gonna say nah to that
3) Kris does Palpetine know about you or are we ignoring the Rule of Two for the sake of the RP?))

((1Yeah that sounds good, 2 yeah that sounds good, 3 let's just roll with it.))

Agent of Majora

Herald of the Consumer
P1-3827-better known as Crispin- wanders into the cabin, nervously playing with a small satchel. "Uh..... hello," he says, moving over to the hooded humanoid. He awkwardly extends a skeletal three-fingered hand. "So... I was told that you may have needed a pilot" he says with an uncertain tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom