• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Round Robin Roleplay

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Alfonso was just like: :oops:

In the veterinary clinic break room, Bob Fett (still fully geared up with his armor, mask, and backpack) had dozed off on the couch while the others were off doing their own thing. Camila, still very concerned by everything that was going on (and unaware that Bob was asleep), decided to try getting some answers.

"So, you said your name was... Bob Fett, right?"

"Hm? Uhh, yeah... for all intents and purposes."

That wasn't an answer that Camila felt comfortable letting her daughter be around, but whatever. "Okay... so, what's your, uh, deal?"

"Well, I'm a simple man making his way across the galaxy." Bob slowly rose to his feet. He wasn't exactly the most impressive man, physically speaking. Suddenly, he perked up. "What's that sound?"

"What sound?" Camila looked around confusedly, as though she were capable of seeing sound. Don't we all?

Bob turned and stared at Camila, which was surprisingly terrifying. "How old's your washing machine?"

"We- we don't have a washing machine here."

"Is your garage door opening?"

"Sir, this is a veterinary clinic."

"Is there any large furniture being moved along the ground?" Bob was getting increasingly anxious. "Because that seems like the most likely answer."

"I don't hear anything, Mister, uh, Fett." Camila regretted not screaming earlier.

Bob abruptly turned and left the room.

Concurrently, Munchie had finished undoing the ropes that bound Alfonso. Unfortunately, he was still locked in Maxie's car, and Maxie had rigged the doors to prevent them from being unlocked without his keys (which were presumably obliterated along with him and Slinger). Alfonso could only wait patiently as the Wendy's parking lot entered the eye of the storm.

But while there's life, there's hope. With a strange, wheezing groaning sound, a blue object marked "POLICE BOX" which was not a police box at all materialized on top of where Slinger and Maxie had been just a few minutes ago. Out of the box stepped a somewhat foppishly dressed citizen of the universe with shoes that seemed to fit perfectly. He looked around briefly, and then turned back to his bizarre method of transport.

"You could at least be bothered to land in the right place! ...or maybe I could be bothered to steer you correctly..." the stranger's accent was a soft Liverpudlian, as opposed to a sonorous Liverpudlian that he'd been in a previous life or a thicker Liverpudlian that he'd be in the future.

Alfonso was just like: :oops:

Alfonso then began banging on the window of the car. The mysterious traveler in time and space quickly noticed and hurried over to help. With the flick of an apparatus that looked nothing like a screwdriver, the door swung open and Alfonso slipped out.

"What is that thing?" was the first thing out of Alfonso's mouth.

His rescuer had been hoping for a 'thank you' but an excuse to exposit was equally as rewarding. "It's a screwdriver," he said.

"Not that, THAT!" Alfonso pointed at the police box that was not a police box at all. "You're not a cop, are you?"

"No, that's my, um... my car. My cop car. Yes, I'm a police officer. Why were you locked in that vehicle?"

"Well," Alfonso began, "I don't see the harm in just telling you. I was working with some alien invaders, and this guy who had personal beef with one of them took me prisoner. Then he blew himself up with one of the aliens, and your 'cop car' is right on top of where they combusted."

I think I should stop myself now before things get out of hand. You see, I have just introduced the main protagonist of Doctor Who to the Round Robin Roleplay.

To provide necessary context in the form of totally-not-out-of-character prose, the Doctor is a guy who travels through space and time in a box that's bigger on the inside. More specifically, the Doctor is a Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous, who travels through space and time in a time-traveling spaceship called a TARDIS (Time and Relative Dimensions in Space, though that doesn't matter in the slightest). Every few years, the actor who plays the Doctor quits and is replaced. In the show, the Doctor is fatally wounded and undergoes a process called Regeneration which causes them to morph into a new body played by a different actor. This incarnation, played by Paul McGann, is the Eighth Doctor and was introduced in the 1996 Doctor Who movie, only making brief appearances onscreen since.

So on one hand, I've gone about this the worst way possible, because the Eighth Doctor is by far the most niche and obscure Doctor in the entire show. If someone ever says their favorite Doctor is the Eighth, then that person is a massive nerd and should be treated with suspicion. On the other hand, I've gone about this the best way possible, because (ignoring the expanded universe, of which there's fifteen girths of Eighth Doctor content including a long-running series of audio dramas starring Paul McGann) counting the movie, the Eighth Doctor has only appeared in three episodes, one of which was only six minutes long and the other was a brief cameo appearance in a sea of more notable cameos (one of them achieving a Guinness World Record). The Eighth Doctor is a slate so blank that we can do basically whatever we want with him. Another benefit is that the Eighth Doctor is the last Doctor of "classic" Doctor Who, meaning he's chronologically before the Time War and the destruction of Gallifrey and the various wild shenanigans of "modern" Doctor Who. This also comes with another drawback, because if you haven't seen modern Doctor Who then I guarantee you haven't seen classic Doctor Who, because the classic series is for super-nerds only.

But regardless, we now return to our regularly scheduled programming.

The gentleman's eyes narrowed slightly more than usual (he had larger-than-average eyelids, and a mouth that never seemed to completely close- and his hair just had to be a wig, Alfonso thought, albeit a very convincing one). "Was this alien called Slinger, perchance?"

"Uh, yeah. You're one of those special cops, aren't you? Are you from Interpol or something? I can't help but notice you're British."

"I suppose I am. I'm undercover, actually. I'm from UNIT." The Doctor said this with swift confidence as he began making his way over to Bob Fett's abandoned van.

"UNIT? Like, Unified Intelligence Taskforce? That UNIT?" Alfonso seemed a bit worried.

"Actually, I meant the United Nations Intelligence Taskforce," the Doctor corrected with slight derision, "regardless of what the courts rule."

Alfonso was confused, but wasn't in the mood to ask questions. The Doctor hopped into the open back of Bob's van, and immediately began rummaging through the file Luz had defiled. He stopped when he saw the photo of San Francisco on New Year's Eve 1999. "Well this is familiar," he said.

Alfonso climbed into the van with him, and peered over at the photo. "Yeah, looks like the weather we're having tonight. Of course, this oncoming storm was called by an extraterrestrial lunatic."

"So was this," the Doctor replied, "I was there. Twenty-four hours after I regenerated. Pretty good result, wouldn't you agree?" He looked up at Alfonso with a charming grin.

"Regenerated?" Alfonso asked.

"And I'm something of an Oncoming Storm myself, you should know..." the Doctor looked at the photo of the mechanical invaders outside St. Paul's Cathedral. "Oh, now this brings me way back. I got my photo taken that day, too. Wouldn't recognize me, of course, different face... Isobel Watkins, wonder what she's up to these days..." he then checked out the pic from Seville. "Speaking of that face...!"

"You're a Time Lord!" Alfonso finally interrupted.

"You're obviously not from here, if you were able to figure that out," the Doctor replied.

"Me? A Tellurian? No way!" Alfonso shook his head and grimaced in disgust at the notion.

"Definitely not from here, if you're using that term," said the Doctor, "What's your name?"

"Alfonso," he answered warily, "and yours?"

"I'm the Doctor," the Doctor finally revealed.

"The Doctor?" Alfonso asked confusedly.

"Are there any others I should be aware of?" the Doctor inquired, turning back to the Seville photo.

"Well, yeah," Alfonso said, "one of the guys who was with Slinger called himself the Doctor. The Doctor of Death, more formally. And there's also a Witch Doctor."

"Right, I remember now!" the Doctor nodded, "I was busy dealing with their supervisors. The men behind the curtain, if you will."

"They did say they wanted to get back to Arconia for some reason," said Alfonso.

"This whole scheme of theirs is just one big science fair project," the Doctor said, "But they're in for a nasty shock. Arconia's been destroyed."

Alfonso didn't have a response for that. The Doctor gathered all of the papers and pictures back into their folder and took them away with him for whenever he was in the mood for reminiscing about his past (and future) adventures.

"So, if you're a Time Lord, is that..." Alfonso looked confusedly at the police box that wasn't a police box at all, "your TARDIS?"

"Yes, in fact, it is," the Doctor replied, opening the door.

"Can I... can I see inside, Lord Doctor?" Alfonso timidly smiled.

"Why should I trust you?" the Doctor asked, but let Alfonso inside anyway. "Since you already know a thing or two about the Time Lords, I don't suppose you'll be shocked to know the TARDIS is bigger on the inside, like most people are."

"Well, it's still cool to see!" Alfonso said, marveling at the interior, "Though, I will say, they were right about the aesthetic. It really is just... white. With roundy things on the walls."

"It used to be better," the Doctor muttered disdainfully, "I spent most of my seventh life remodeling this console room. It was absolutely beautiful. Then, a few days after kicking the bucket, I returned to Gallifrey to get my arch-rival cleaned out of the pipes and disposed of properly, among other repairs and routine maintenance. Reunited with some old traveling companions, rubbed elbows with the High Council, visited the barn where I slept when I was a Time Tot, the usual. Well, I finally get back into the TARDIS, and I see they redecorated! Not just redecorated, DE-decorated! Countless years of hard work, gone in a weekend. Should've just taken her to my old college roommate; he's a mechanic..."

Alfonso had long since zoned out. Time Lords are so boring. To think these geezers were the most powerful civilization in the whole universe. Immortal and untouchable. Or so they said. "So, you're on your eighth body now, right?" he interjected.

"Hm? Oh, yes. Haven't had this face for long. But in my line of work, you don't get a say in when you change your appearance."

"So, uh, what're you up to, Lord Doctor?"

"Don't call me Lord, Alfonso. I'm scanning for psychic pulses. That's how they're keeping tabs on their project. A telepathic beacon- ah! There!" The Doctor pointed at a red dot on a screen. He then flipped a red switch to open the doors and started heading out.

"What's the plan, Doc?" asked Alfonso.

"We're going to get there before those lunatics and their creations get ahold of them. With the TARDIS' help, I'll home in on the source of the signal-" the Doctor tapped his head, "Time Lord powers and all that. And we'll use this conveniently placed van to get there fast. Come along! It's about to start raining again! Oh, and by the way..." the Doctor (who I will now refer to as 'Doctor Who' to avoid confusion with any other doctors) stopped suddenly before getting into the driver's seat. "Kindly refrain from addressing me as 'Doc' either."

Back at the veterinary clinic, Cayde and her clone (who had watched Bob Fett leave several minutes earlier) were discussing their situation.

"... and that's why you have to trust us instead of them," Cayde said, "because your 'father' and his cronies are only using you as part of their plan to take over the world."

I think I understand now... the clone nodded, wiping away some tears.

"Well I'm glad one of us does," Cayde laughed, "I'm still not used to talking to someone who looks just like a younger me!"

I have something I need to tell you, the clone said solemnly, I've been emitting a telepathic signal to the bad guys this whole time. And I can't turn it off!

Before Cayde could respond, there came four knocks on the door. Luz, who wasn't part of the conversation, carefully opened the door.

"Hello," said Dr. Who, "I'm the Doctor. But probably not the one you're expecting." Lightning flashed behind him ominously. Alfonso waved awkwardly, realizing the situation he was in.

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to anyone else except Alfonso, Munchie was still in the TARDIS, and was trying to figure out how to fly it...

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Guinea skipped

“Listen, why don’t we all get out of this break room and head somewhere more spacious? It would be my pleasure to help you guys out.” Camila spoke, placing her hands together.

The others nodded and okayed in agreement. Zerris did have a concern, however

“But there’s eight of us, unless you have a minivan or something that fits that number of passengers.”

The Doctor chimed in. “Oh, no worries about that, I’ll just head there with Alfonso. Where are we going?”

Camila whispered the location into everyone’s ear to make sure no bad guys were listening. Her house.

“Okay, so that leaves… six. Perfect! One of you will have to ride in the trunk though.”

“Consider it taken, ma’am.” Bob Fett rose to his feet, clanking and clinking in time with his scrap metal armor.

Camila was still unsure if she wanted him to be around her daughter.
——
Inside the SUV, Luz sat shotgun with Camila, while Cayde, her clone, and Zerris sat in the back seat. Bob was behind them sitting in the trunk area, ready to defend.

Luz began flipping through the radio to see if there was any good music on.

I’m a traveling man… *click*

You know, Pleasure Motors… *click*

I’ve listened to preachers, I’ve listened to fools… *click*

Breaking News from Guantanamo Bay: supercriminal Hector Con Carne has escaped…

This caught Luz’s attention, she had heard that name before.

“Hey, Mama… that guy’s from a cartoon, right?”

“What guy?”

“Hector Con Carne. He’s a cartoon character. How could he have escaped real life prison?”

“Well… I mean, they could just share the same name as the cartoon character. There’s gotta be at least one or two people with the name Bugs Bunny…”

Hector Con Carne is a brain and stomach contained in jars attached to a purple bear, he is to be considered extremely dangerous. If you see him, contact the authorities immediately and run the opposite way.

Stunned silence. Luz and Camila turned to look at each other, and shrugged it off. Maybe they just tuned into a weird station, is all.
——
“Alright, make yourselves at home.” Camila said as she opened the door to let Cayde and the others in.

Cayde immediately headed for the bathroom to take a shower, while Zerris flopped down on the couch, exhausted.

The clone sat down in front of the TV with Luz who was flipping channels.

Bob Fett, Alfonso, and the Doctor sat at the table and began playing a game of cards.

Camila was making lunch for everyone.

Finally, a moment of peace…

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Meanwhile, the Nugenerans were getting warmer on the trail of their prey. They had been following it for about half an hour now and stuff was about to get a little interesting. All of the bad guys were thinking in their head about all the different ways that they would get their revenge.

Torture, thought some. A few thought of execution. The most important thought of all was what the Lion was thinking about. He was thinking about lamb chops (huh?!?!) and sleep.

Yes, it was that part of day, erm, night where even the weary have to close their eye lids and join Theo the Cat in his adventures in Sleepy Land. (If you don't know who Theo is just ask me.) I think we all know what part of night is so unresistable to slumber in. Well, 6 o'clock of course.

Slowly one by one the Nugenerans started to stop in their tracks and slump over. After a hard days work, I know I would!

But that isn't even the half of it. Everyone on the floating, um, anti-gravity, um, superpower (maybe magic) "platform" that they was holding them up were hitting the hay, I mean floor of the floating, um, anti-gravity, um, superpower (maybe magic) "platform". All of them hit not so gracefully and before they knew it, they were dancing and playing with Theo in Sleepy Land.

The only thing was that the floating, um, anti-gravity, um, superpower (maybe magic) "platform" continued to move forward in the last direction that it was propelled in, leaving the sleeping Nugenerans behind along with Rhode Island. Who knows? Maybe when they wake up they might be in a different country.

Back at the house of Camila, stuff was just getting started...

AwdryFan1997

"Go Fish," Dr. Who said definitively.

"We're not playing Go Fish," Bob Fett grunted, waving his UNO cards in Dr. Who's face. Of course, this meant that Dr. Who knew what was in Bob's deck.

"What's your story, Bob?" Dr. Who asked. "I don't suppose you'd happen to be a shop teacher?"

"I was," Bob nodded, "but quit to become a full-time bounty hunter."

"It didn't happen to be after an incident involving the real Boba Fett, did it?"

Bob looked as though his darkest secret had just been exposed, because it had. Fortunately, he was wearing a mask. "Who?"

"Don't play dumb with me, Bob, if that is your real name..." Dr. Who set down his cards, face down. He reached into his coat and pulled out the folder with the photographs, and retrieved the one with Boba Fett dragging a kid down the hallway of a school. "What does this picture mean to you?"

Bob grimaced. "Absolutely nothing. I've never seen this in my life."

"This is printed, whereas the others are actual photographs that you've acquired. Undoubtedly, this is a screenshot from a video that you found online and printed out yourself, and included with these photos of other extraterrestrial incidents. Like the first Cyberman invasion of London, or Sontaran ships landing in Spain over a decade later. Boba Fett visited a high school to collect a bounty on one of its students- one of your students, mister shop teacher." The Doctor looked quite pleased with his deduction. "At first I thought you were an E.T. trying to phone home, but now I know what's really going on. You're trying to get revenge. And infringing on Fett's business on Earth is your only means. Were they your favorite student?"

The Doctor hoped he hadn't sounded callous. He was only trying to empathize. "She was an alien refugee," Bob sighed, "and home was phoning for her. I don't know what happened. Never saw the poor kid again."

"I don't suppose anyone talked about it," the Doctor explained, "The government breathed down everyone's necks and got them to keep quiet. But you didn't forget. You refused. I couldn't help but notice your accent. Brisbane."

Bob nodded solemnly. "I moved to the States in '98. Took that photo of Y2K myself."

Something clicked in Dr. Who's head that made his eyes widen. "Bob... how old are you?"

"Well..." Bob had to think for a moment. "Forty-sev- uh, eight. Forty-eight."

Dr. Who stared in horror. "I don't suppose it was Boba Fett who told you that your star student was from the stars..." The Doctor had realized something that chilled him to his bones. He was about to make a dramatic revelation when Alfonso suddenly slammed a card down on the table.

"I WIN!" he shouted. Dr. Who and Bob looked over. Alfonso had successfully played Solitaire with an UNO deck. The revelation would have to wait. There were more pressing matters to attend to.

Last edited:

Guinea

Basically Tingle
Alfonso said nature calls and he would ve right back. Everyone was too into their conversation to care. He got up, casually walked outside, and bolted.

Munchie was smart, maybe even too smart, because he finally figured out how to pilot the Tardis. Thank God for Google.

Alfonso entered and Munchie activated it.

"Time to go, buddy. The crap hit the fan and we're in over our head. A vacation sounds nice right about now."

Munchie squeeked, jumped on a button, and the TARDIS teleported away far from Earth.

MightyMario

The hot water rushing down Cayde’s body seemed to have a soothing effect, drowning out the pain of her massive headache and relieving her stress.

She hadn’t felt this relaxed since this whole thing started. While in the shower, Cayde had the time to reflect on the events that had occurred in the timespan of thirty-two hours. Most of it made sense and most of it was still a complete mystery.

Cayde completed her shower and put on fresh clothes generously donated to her by Camila. Tying her hair back into a ponytail, she looked at herself in the mirror.

Baggy eyes.

Bruises and scrapes.

Headache pounding.

Cayde was a mess.

She walked out to where everyone else was, observing them. Zerris knocked out on the couch, snoring. Luz and the clone watching cartoons. Doctor Who and Bob Fett at the table, Camila preparing sandwiches.

Cayde chose to join her boyfriend on the couch and soon enough, crashed into a much needed nap.

She felt a tap on her shoulder. Another tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Taptaptaptaptaptap-

Cayde opened her eyes and looked around, before viewing her clone next to her.

“Are you asleep?” the clone asked innocently.

Groaning, Cayde turned on her side and went back to sleep.

Taptaptaptaptaptaptap-

Cayde raised up and looked at her clone.

“What do you want?!”

“Are you sleeping? I sense that you’re feeling stressed. You should probably get some rest.”

Cayde blankly stared out into space, before feeling something rise in her stomach. Not good. She leapt off the couch and ran to the bathroom.

The clone went back to watching TV. On channel 359, Space Jam was playing. She watched unblinking, observing every detail of the movie. One character in particular stood out to her.

“Everyone,” the clone began. “I would like to tell you something. I have chosen a name for myself. Please, call me Lola.”

“You mean like, the character in the movie?” Luz said, feeling proud of the clone Lola.

“Yes, like the character. She’s my favorite, and I wish for my name to be like that of my favorite character.”

“Hey, I made everyone some sandwiches. Are you allergic to anything, Lola?” Camila set down a plate of sandwiches on the table.

“No. I was created to not have allergies unlike my original counterpart.”

“I’m allergic to honey…” Zerris said as he woke up. He looked around for Cayde, but figured she was still in the shower.

Both made their way over to the table and took a sandwich.

“This is white bread with processed lunch meat meant to taste like turkey, processed cheese made with five percent real cheese, a leaf of fresh lettuce and a slice of fresh tomato, with the condiment of mayonnaise on both slices of bread.”

Lola took a bite and smiled, wiping her mouth with a napkin. Nobody batted an eye to her ability to analyze every aspect of a meal, chalking it up to another weird thing she did.

For a while, things were quiet with everyone enjoying lunch.

Until they heard an ear piercing scream from the bathroom.

Zerris rushed over and opened it. He wasn’t prepared for what he was about to see next: Cayde laid unconscious on the floor next to the toilet, purple liquid dripping from her mouth, skin pale and gray.

Camila called the police while the rest tried to help Cayde.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Zerris rushed in and immediately started to check vital signs.

Cayde had a pulse, and she was breathing normally. "She is still alive and breathing!" Cried out Cayde. "Bob, pick her up and bring her to the couch!" Ordered Zerris.

Bob then picks her up and bring her to the nearby sofa and set her down there. Zerris grabs a towel from the bathroom and start to wipe up the stick purple goo on around Cayde's motionless face.

Lola pushes her way through the crowd and gets really close to Cayde. She quickly analyzes Cayde's condition and (Mentally) declares "She is in a coma-like state. We cant do anything else. It is now up to the paramedics and the hospital to save her."

Without a seconds time passing, the front door gets slammed open and men in gray uniforms wearing helmets with weird looking guns fill the room. They quickly command for every to get up and press their backs against the wall. All comply, even Bob Fett who was trying to act like he wasnt reaching for a hidden gun.

The men search the house and bring Camilia to the living room with everyone else.

"Perimeter secure sir!" Barks a nearby a man in a red uniform, obviously the person in charge of the operation.

A few seconds later, a tall gruff looking man in a green uniform, walks in and looks around the room. (Okay, he looks like the person in charge now.)

"Good job comrades!" rejoices the man in green.

"Who are you? Whats your problem?" Lola telepathically tells everyone in the room.

The man quickly turns around. He looks at Lola, then Cayde, then Lola, then Cayde.

He replies with "Darn, we mustah shot the wrong one...."

AwdryFan1997

Bob continued grasping for the gun that he just couldn't seem to reach. He finally looked down to try and find it, only for one of the soldiers to point one of their bigger guns at his head. Dr. Who stepped forward, holding out Bob's gun for one of the soldiers to take.

"You shouldn't have shot anyone at all. I ordered that there be no bloodshed." Dr. Who looked incredibly frustrated, but not disappointed. To say he was disappointed would be to say his expectations weren't met.

"And by the way," Dr. Who said, turning to Zerris, "moving the patient is actually heavily discouraged."

"You... betrayed us?" Zerris asked, absolutely shattered. He didn't know who this guy was or why he was here, and now his girlfriend had been shot and there were guys pointing guns at them.

"No, of course not," Dr. Who explained. He motioned for the soldiers to put the guns down. "These are UNIT forces; American branch. A de facto subsidiary of the Bill Filer Institute."

To Dr. Who's dismay, this did not seem to calm Zerris, or anyone in the room for that matter. Except for one.

"Oh, it's just UNIT," Bob sighed in relief.

Luz did a head count. "Uh, where's Alfonso?"

After the troops ransacked the house in search of Alfonso (obviously not finding him), the gang (sans Cayde and Dr. Who) were loaded into the back of an armored van. Dr. Who got to ride shotgun, while Cayde was taken away in something slightly more ambulance-y.

"I don't get to do this that often," he chimed to the driver, who didn't respond.

A lot of people wanted to say a lot of things in the back of that van, but no one could muster a single word. The only person who communicated anything was Lola, who said, I'm sorry I caused all of this. No one replied.

Eventually, the van stopped, and everyone were take out. They were already inside a massive garage, with the door closed behind them. None of them had any idea where they were until Dr. Who spoke up.

"This is a UNIT-Filer research base. Sorry for the bad cell reception. No transmissions of any kind are able to go in or out. Especially psychic ones. That's why you're going to be safe here. You're being kept here for your own protection, while we get the situation under control."

"Where's Cayde?" Zerris asked, without even a hint of emotion left in his tired voice.

"She's perfectly fine," Dr. Who responded, which of course wasn't what Zerris was asking. He then turned to the man in the green uniform.

"The one in the welder's mask; keep him separate from the others. I'd like to interrogate him personally. He and I have some history- not that he has any idea, of course. Now, which one's mine?"

The general pointed at a black motorcycle parked nearby. "Are you going to bring it back?"

Dr. Who smiled and didn't answer the question. He climbed onto the motorcycle and took a moment to acquaint himself with the controls. He hadn't driven one since New Year's Eve 1999, which was a refreshing change of pace for him considering he'd literally died the previous night. With an awkward rev, the Doctor drove out of the garage. The UNIT guards watched carefully as the Doctor passed by a sign reading "PERPUGILLIAM BROWN MEMORIAL BOTANICAL FACILITY" that looked like it had been there for just over forty years.

Dr. Who was traveling back to the former Wendy's to retrieve the TARDIS. He was in for a big surprise.

Guinea

Basically Tingle
Alfonso and Munchie flew through space steadily, headed towards who knows where, but it was cool. At least they were far away from Cayde and the Witch Doctor and all those other crazy folks.

"We can always go back anytime we want, but maybe we can find a cooler planet than Earth? Yeah... somewhere without lemons or violent aliens or cyborgs would be ideal..." said Alfonso, laying down and stretching. Munchie, meanwhile, had successfully installed DOOM on the Tardis' computer, and was kicking ass.

"Yeah... somewhere that has nice, warm beaches and... *yawn*... some good food..." Alfonso began to drift off to sleep, when suddeny the Tardis' alarm system began to blair.

"WARNING! WARNING! APPROACHING SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE! TURN BACK NOW! WARNING! APPROACHING SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE!"

Alfonso jumped to his feet and ran up to Munchie. He could see the black hole on the screen, getting closer and closer.

"Munchie! Do something!" Alfonso shouted.

Munchie blasted the final boss and shut down DOOM. He then squeeked, spun around in a circle and hopped on another button. The Tardis gained even more speed, and entered into the black holes event horizon. They were past the point of no return.

"MUNCHIE!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!"

"squeek"

The Tardis was engulfed by the supermassive black hole. All of reality turned to chaos. Colors never before seen stung Alfonso's eyes and every sound in the universe pierced his brain. He saw millions of things and nothing at all. He could taste what he felt, and what he felt was brightness and strange odors, his nostrils burned with the sound of color, and-

Munchie wanted to play some more DOOM. The black hole was too trippy. With another squeek he jumped on another button and the Tardis zipped right back to Earth, to the exact spot in Wendy's parking lot that they had left from. Alfonso fell flat on his face. He was hella shook.

Munchie tried to boot up DOOM but accidentally turned on the radio instead. Apparently, cartoon villains have been coming to life and causing trouble. Weird.

Anyway, DOOM time.

-----------‐------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the Witch Doctor decided the best way to find Cayde would be to fall asleep again and search out everyone in his dreams.

MightyMario

The group was allowed to explore the base, as they were occupying it for the time being, but could not leave. Luz walked around the gray hallways, passing by soldiers and other Filer personnel, with Camila following to make sure she didn’t get into trouble.

Or, trouble would find them, as they would find out. An open door caught their attention, leading to a massive collection of file cabinets.

“Let’s not… go in here, okay? We might see something we shouldn’t.” Camila said, taking Luz’s hand and walking away, giving a final glance back at it.

The base had a commissary, where a tired, defeated, and worried Zerris refused to eat, instead laying his head on the table, desperately trying to forget. Lola, however, seemed to be a bottomless pit, as she ate yet another cheeseburger. Being a clone with modifications, Lola could digest food at triple the speed of a normal human, being she could basically eat whatever and how much she wanted without the worry of having problems like weight gain.

“Hello, Luz and Camila. Have you tried the cheeseburgers? They are delicious.”

“We’re lactose intolerant, make that a normal burger.”

Zerris slammed his hands on the table and walked away, angered. Camila went to go give some comfort to Zerris.

“Hey, is everything alright?”

“Oh, everything’s just FINE. Everything’s just GREAT. I certainly hope I don’t lose my girlfriend, you know, the one who never told me her parents were creating soldiers in the military AND HAS A CLONE, AND IS INVOLVED WITH ALIEN DNA, APPARENTLY, AND HAS A TARGET ON HER BACK, MAKING ME A PART OF THIS INVOLUNTARILY!”

“Zerris, I’m sure Cayde will be fine.”

“Yeah, yeah, you say that, and next thing you know something will happen and we have to run again, and I just can’t do this anymore…”

Camila gave Zerris a hug, it wasn’t much, but she wanted to help him out any way she could. Zerris left to go find his room to go take a nap, even without his girlfriend there.

Luz snuck into the open room with the filing cabinets. She always had a curious side. Walking around the maze of cabinets, she head for the N section.

Heading down a section labeled No, she gazed upon the filing cabinets and pulled out the bottom, thumbing through it, until she found Noceda.

There, she pulled out a folder with her father’s name.

NOCEDA, EMMANUEL A.

She opened it and began looking through it.

Full name: Emmanuel Alan Noceda
Date of birth: July 9th, 1975
Date of death: March 16th, 2007 (age 31)

Served as Special Forces under UNIT from 1999-2007 as covert ops/sabotage, KIA (killed in action)

She flipped the page, where it described Emmanuel and how he died.

Emmanuel was sent to sabotage plans to activate temporal rifts by an enemy organization hoping to go back in time to prevent their leader’s demise. The leader had been blown apart several years ago, leaving only a brain and intestines, and had been kept alive via antiseptic jars attached to a ferocious animal.

Special Forces were able to dispose of the organization’s commanding General and their inventor, but the leader began retreating. Emmanuel quickly leapt into action to try and stop them, but was killed via multiple LSWs from the leader’s machine gun. The leader was cornered and arrested, transported to Guantanamo Bay for several life sentences.

Emmanuel had a loving wife, Camila, and a six-month old daughter, Luz. He will be missed dearly, and UNIT was glad to have him apart of their Special Forces.

“No.”

Luz scrambled for her phone and began looking up something on Google.

“NO.”

Her jaw dropped.

“This can’t be real...”

It in fact was.

She looked over the description of the leader again and began to cry. She wasn’t even sure it was real, even though it was.

“Holy crap, he is real…”

She knew the name Hector Con Carne sounded awfully familiar, all she remembered was watching the show on Cartoon Network and laughing at the misfortunes he suffered.

She didn’t know that he had murdered her father.

Luz screamed and curled up on the ground against the filing cabinets.

Her reality had just been shattered.

Last edited:

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Hector (Well, Boskov technically) ran through a thick forest filled with tall evergreens. It had been a bit since the last time he had seen a helicopter fly around overhead. He was almost positive that he had left enough clues that made it look like he was traveling in a different direction.

He knew the place he was being waited for, for it had been a spot he had been brought to or gone to before. While in prison a rather peculiar but recognizable bird flew to the courtyard where Hector was finishing his final touches of an escape plan. By the sight of the bird, he knew he was awaited by a special group that were very much in need of his expertise. He then immediately commenced his escape plan which involved a vacuum and a can of nail polish. Fast forward a bit and he get to him running (Well, Boskov technically) towards said awaited spot.

He arrived there shortly to the clearing, but no one was there to greet him. Hector looked around and all he saw was a manilla folder. He picked in up and browsed through the file. He quietly read for about 15 on the target(?) and was underwhelmed by lack of information on what to do. That was when he noticed a second manilla folder, which contained a little note saying "Other important business to urgently attend to. We were called off this mission, but I still want the girl for my one experiments. Find the girl and/or the clone and bring them back here we will return in a fortnight. We wish you luck and success. Do not fail us. Signed, the Witch Doctor."

Hector had only gotten the file on the Cayde girl and was perplexed on who the clone was and who the clone was a clone of?

"Shouldnt be that hard though", thought Hector.

But before he could start on his latest mission, he wanted to visit a joint for food and preferably a Wendys. A certain Wendys to be exact.

With that Hector (Well, Boskov technically) start to make way to his favorite Wendys and tried to memorize the file on the way.

AwdryFan1997

Alfonso, having passed out on the floor due to shock from his TARDIS trip, woke up to a loud thud. It sounded as though someone had just driven a motorcycle directly into the TARDIS doors. Not wanting to disturb Munchie's epic gaming, Alfonso slowly got up and flipped a red switch. The interior doors (back when the TARDIS' interior doors were separate from those of the exterior) gave way to reveal Dr. Who, limping and clutching his head after attempting to drive the motorcycle directly through the unlocked doors.

Dr. Who looked around confusedly. "It's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside..."

Alfonso was mortified. Not only was the owner of the TARDIS back, but he also now had amnesia. What had been intended to be a really cool entrance had triggered the Eighth Doctor's most frequent adversary: plot-convenient memory loss.

Equally plot-convenient, however, was the telepathic system programmed into the TARDIS that automatically began restoring Dr. Who's memories. He'd set that up to try and mitigate such incidents, which were annoyingly frequent since he'd regenerated into this form. It should be noted, however, that Munchie had deleted some important software when installing DOOM, and this will be important later.

Before Alfonso could take advantage of the situation, there was a sinister growl. It was Hector/Boskov, looking absolutely furious after finding his favorite Wendy's completely destroyed. Dr. Who turned around to see the creature, and, in spite of his amnesia, thought he recognized it. "Morbius!?"

Alfonso then fired a stun weapon at Dr. Who (who knows where he got it), rendering him unconscious. Normally, this would've been prevented by the TARDIS' Temporal Grace system, but of course, this is what Munchie had deleted to make room for DOOM. He was about to fire again, at Hector/Boskov, when DOOM.exe suddenly crashed. Munchie squeaked angrily; such obscenities, of course, would violate zeldadungeon.net/forum rules. Alfonso was unable to pull the trigger. The TARDIS had automatically re-installed Temporal Grace.

"So, uh... do you like lemons?" Alfonso asked meekly.

Meanwhile, a couple of UNIT soldiers had heard Luz screaming and came running. "What the hell's going on!?" Luz didn't get a chance to respond before both of the soldiers were knocked out by Bob Fett.

"Thanks for the distraction," he said earnestly.

"I- I didn't-"

Bob extended his hand. "I'm making a break for it. Wanna come along?"

Camila, recognizing her daughter's scream, had run over as quickly as she could. "Wha- oh, no..."

"I keep hearing that noise," Bob exclaimed, turning to Camila, "that wheezing, groaning sound! I know that sound! Come on!"

And with that, Bob grabbed one of the UNIT soldiers' guns and ran to the nearest window, which he leapt out of and fell a couple stories into some very well-maintained shrubbery.

Guinea

Basically Tingle
Munchie watched all of this with a type of gloom you would expect from someone so bored and fed up with everyday life that they would want to speedrun DOOM and not even brag about it if they got the world record. Munchie glanced over at a discarded lemon, and had a thought:

"i've been on the sidelines for so long. just look at how everyone struggles against one another. it's pathetic. cayde is so important, and the witch doctor wants her for whatever reason, and all these monsters running around... ugh, makes me want to squeek! hmm... so bored. i have a great idea! let me just nibble some more..."

Munchie feasted on the lemon. The cyber-citrus acid took effect immediately, and a glowing yellow aura burst forth. Munchie levitated off the ground and electricty sprang forth from his body. He began to evolve into something similar to a Radicate from Pokemon but a little more badass looking. The lemon granted him the power of teleportation and mind control.

Munchie was tired of playing DOOM. It was time to create DOOM for real.

Munchie thought about who would make the coolest demon. Maybe he could teleport to the Witch Doctor and create an OP one? Nah, that would be boring.

He tought Cayde herself would be the best subject. But still no.

"ah, yes. the wimp"

Munchie teleported to Zerris, blew apart the room with his electricity, and seized him. Zerris went from depressed beyond measure to terrified to the extreme.

SQUEEK!!!!!!

Zerris was surrounded by electricty and began to morph. To the shock of everyone, he transformed into a demonic creature and Munchie levitated high above, pulsing with power.

MightyMario

Boskov was still starving, having not eaten anything since Hector’s escape from prison. Discovering the destroyed Wendy’s wasn’t helping. He whimpered and began searching for something to eat.

The search led him miles away, even though he could have just stopped at a grocery store along the way. They came up to the UNIT base, Hector being shocked that Boskov even led him here.

“Boskov, this is a UNIT base! Do you have any-“

It dawned him and then he laughed wickedly. Oh, sweet revenge. Sweet, sweet revenge.

Boskov climbed through the window and into the commissary, where the smell of food drew him into eating several hamburgers.

Hector looked around before glancing at the file shoved into his antiseptic jar. He looked out again. He saw her, Cayde Shilen, or at least her clone, eating pizza.

The Witch Doctor would soon be proud.
——
Munchie blasted through several walls of the UNIT base, before heading underground in Zerris’ demonic looking body. A few floors below, Cayde was being kept seperate for monitoring. Her Arconian DNA caused her become sick. She laid on the little bed and sobbed into her pillow. Her veins and eyes turned purple, along with her blood.

*SMASH!*

The demon Zerris roared and killed the two monitors watching over her. Cayde woke up and saw Zerris looking at her through the window, glowing red with demonic facial features, Munchie squeaking in delight.

——
Luz and Camila returned to their rooms, with Luz being consoled by her mother.

“He’s real… he killed Papa…

“It’s okay sweetheart, I’m sorry I never told you.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?! You said he had… had gotten sick when I was born!”

Camila felt extremely guilty for lying to Luz, her daughter. The door opened and a burly figure filled the frame just as Cayde screamed as loud as she could.

Boskov carried Lola in his hand, with Hector staring down at Luz and Camila.

“Hello, Nocedas… fancy seeing you here. I can’t wait to enact sweet, sweet REVENGE!”

Camila rushed toward Hector and Boskov in fury for her daughter’s protection.

AwdryFan1997

"NO, MOM!" Luz shouted, grabbing her mother's arm and dragging her away from the beast. Boskov gave chase, dragging Lola along the floor as the two Nocedas raced towards the broken window out of which Bob Fett had just leapt. Luz narrowly made it to the windowsill when Camila began to tug back.

"What are you doing!?" she exclaimed. Luz couldn't come up with a satisfactory response.

With a snarl, Hector/Boskov swiped down with his claw, dealing a (hopefully non-lethal) blow along Camila's spine. Luz lost balance and fell out the window, cutting herself on broken glass on the way down.

"What took you so long?" Bob Fett asked earnestly. Bob didn't notice Luz's sobbing as he lifted her over his shoulder and took off running.

UNIT soldiers burst into Cayde's hospital room, aiming their guns at the demonic Zerris. The superpowered Munchie, levitating above Zerris and wielding the poor lad like a puppet, spoke with Zerris' voice. "Our life force has bonded! If you shoot me, you'll kill him!"

Cayde was barely able to choke out words. "Why... why are you doing this!?"

"I want to create the ultimate demon!" Munchie/Zerris squealed.

"But," Cayde gasped, "with this power, you could cure cancer!"

"I don't want to cure cancer! I want to create demons! And you'll make a perfect addition!"

"Wha- what do you mean by that?"

"Your DNA is the key to ultimate power! I shall gain access to your secrets- by fusing you to this weakling! You'll be like conjoined twins! My conjoined twin meat shield! All me to demonstrate..."

Munchie lifted one of his muscular paws and blasted the UNIT soldiers with a ray of energy. Cayde couldn't help but scream at the unspeakable monstrosity that formed. A writing mess of heads and limbs, clad in military attire. All of them, shrieking in agony.

"And now, you..." Munchie turned to Cayde as her demonic boyfriend began to step forward. The Witch Doctor would soon be proud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom