• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Round Robin Roleplay

Guinea

Basically Tingle
The ship fell from the sky. The impact would cause an explosion that would wipe out a 10 block radius, maybe even more. A man in a white lab coat stood on the sidewalk and gazed at the descending spacecraft, his eyebrows raised and a grin on his face.

"Oh dear, this won't do at all..." said the Doctor of Death. He sent his aura outwards, encasing the ship and stopping it from striking the ground. He then cancelled his aura and the ship fell with a loud thud, but it was overall unscathed.

"What on Earth would they do without me?" he asked, making his way to the ship.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
The clone had encased the group in a protective bubble due to receiving a message from the Doctor. Cayde and Zerris had been in the brig, pushed against the back wall, and were just now coming to their senses. The sudden thud launched them to the floor.

“Ugh… Zerris, are you okay?”

“I’m okay… what about you?”

“Where are we?”

Cayde got up and observed their darkened area. Something was wrong.

“DAMN IT, WE WERE DOUBLE CROSSED!”

“I knew it was too good to be true…”

She heard the door open to the brig, with the Lion, Witch, Doctor, and Slinger all standing there. Cayde grimaced and curled both hands into fists.

“Don’t try anything stupid. We are more powerful than you can ever imagine. You will complete the Nugenerans, whether you like or not.” the Doctor said, smiling wickedly.

“Screw. You. I don’t want anything to do with this.”

“We can finally make your parents’ dream a reality. You can be the most powerful woman on the planet, commanding soldiers that are perfect in every way.”

Cayde yelled and rushed up to the Doctor, ready to swing a punch, but she was stopped by the Lion and pinned to the ground.

“Don’t make this harder than it has to be.”

Cayde spit in retaliation.

Zerris was wondering where the clone had gone to. Luckily he didn’t have to wait long for his answer.

He looked around and saw the clone behind the group, looking quite perturbed and saddened.

“What about the clone?”

“I say we get rid of her. She’s useless to us now that we have the original.”

Slinger turned to the clone and raised a blaster pistol, but was thrown back by a powerful sonic blast from the clone.

This allowed Zerris to catch the group off guard and grab Cayde.

The three started to escape the ship.

“I’m sorry! I never meant to hurt you! I was only doing what I was told… please forgive me…”

“We will, but we need to get out of here now! What’s the quickest way out?”

Last edited:

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
"There is an emergency hatch at the other end of the brig corridor." The Clone said while sprinting towards the hatch.

Cayde and Zerris followed closely behind.

They found the door already opened wide and with two different sets of footprints found in the mud outside the door.

All three of them without hesitation darted out into the jungle before them. They all ran without stopping for a good while, with no destination in mind. They only rested when they needed to.

They ran for what seemed to be an eternity and all of them were lost in deep thought.

They were so lost in thoughts that the didn't even realize when that they ran out of the jungle for a solid 5 seconds.

They could even believe where they were for another solid 5 seconds.

They were in.....a city?

Zerris turns quickly to look at a sign and it says, "City Zoo Presents: A real jungle with 3 different walking trails!"

Before they could react, they heard two familiar sounds very close by, a grenade launcher shooting off a round and Maxie's car engine...

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
"AFTER THAT CAR!" Slinger shouted, but by then it was too late. Maxie, Alfonso and Munchie were already well beyond the limits of the city zoo. Whereas Cayde, Zerris, and the clone had ran in the direction of the jungle, if they had just turned around and gone the other way, they'd already be at the exit.

"For the last time, Slinger, you do not give us orders," the Witch said menacingly. She then turned to the Doctor of Death. "Your programming is defective. Not to mention, you latent powers are beginning to manifest. And now, we are being pursued by the Filer Institute, and have no access to our laboratory. You must be kept in stasis until we find the Witch Doctor."

"This is outrageous! I may be not be perfect," Dr. Death replied, "but I am still an equal member of this team, and I deserve to be treated as such!"

"Of you're our equal... my son..." the Witch said as she pretended to hug Dr. Death, only to reach behind his neck and perform some magic knockout blow. The Doctor of Death was now virtually comatose. "Aericole! Take him to the brig. And make sure he stays there..."

The Lion stepped forward. "Yes, Meaugradna," he said, picking up Dr. Death's body and taking him away.

"Shall we return to the control room, and start searching for Shilen and her clone?" Slinger asked.

"I am beginning to regret this alliance," Meaugradna muttered, "We had the original Cayde Shilen in our grasp, thus rendering both the clone and her 'father' superfluous. We could have disposed of them both."

"When you say 'this alliance' do you mean me or the rest of your team?" Slinger asked.

"Both..."

Meanwhile, Cayde, Zerris, and the clone were resting on a public bench in a public park. "Cayde," Zerris began, "there were at least two sets of footprints coming from the ship before we left..."

"Was that Maxie and the other guy?" Cayde wondered aloud.

"I know what a grenade launcher sounds like now," Zerris said, "and I heard that and the sound of a car not unlike the one we were just driving."

"So they did escape!"

"Well, yes, but they couldn't have been the footprints. Maxie's car was aboard the ship. They'd have to have driven it out of the ship."

"Then... who were the footprints...?"

Suddenly, Cayde and Zerris turned around, hearing people screaming behind them. Two Nugenerans were walking menacingly towards Cayde, Zerris, and the clone.

"Get your clone out of here," Zerris said, "I'll try and distract them."

"That won't work!" Cayde exclaimed, "they're after me and the clone! They sense our presence!"

We must run, the clone said.

"There's just one question, though," Zerris began, "since when were there Nugenerans loose aboard that ship?"

Aericole the Lion was just locking Dr. Death in the brig when he was suddenly assailed by three Nugenerans.

Guinea

Basically Tingle
Munchie told Alfonso about the Arconian plot, and how they needed Cayde to see it completed. Alfonso relayed this info to Maxie.

"We have to find them, fast," Maxie said, hitting the steering wheel in frustration, "but we lost them. I lost my sister."

Alfonso pocketed the two lemons from Munchie and pulled out his tracking device. He turned it on.

"They're in the park at that man-made jungle, if we hurry we can meet up before those alien freaks find them."

"How did you plant trackers? You never came into contact with them," Maxie said, narrowing his brow. He slammed on the breaks, and in a flash he had his gun pressed against Alfonso's head.

"Explain yourself, now."

-------------------------

Slinger checked his tracking device. The trackers he planted said the clone and the original were in the park.

"Not bad tech, Alfonso," he thought silently, "but once this is all over, you'll still be sold off as a slave for science to the Filer Institute."

Last edited:

MightyMario

“Please don’t die…” Cayde hugged Zerris and took off with the clone, joining the masses and attempting to blend in. Zerris was ready to provide a distraction.

“Look, over there! I think I see the clone!”

The two Nugenerans ran off in the direction Zerris pointed.

That was surprisingly easy… Zerris thought as he fled toward the tree line to stay hidden. He pulled out his phone and texted Cayde to meet up at a motel.

Cayde and her clone broke off from the masses and started searching for a motel where they could stay without being spotted.
——
Zerris closed the curtains of the room and flipped off the lights. He quadruple checked that the doors were locked and the windows were bolted shut. Cayde and the clone sat on the right bed. The street lights illuminated the room, but not much.

“Okay… first things first… you’re a clone of my girlfriend created by a clone of her father, who’s in a group with a witch, a lion, and an alien… what is your goal?”

“What do you mean by goal? I don’t understand.”

“Are you good or evil?”

“I don’t know… good, I guess?”

“Zerris, this is going nowhere. We have to protect my clone. I know we were thrust into this situation, but we have to make sure she’s safe. I don’t want to be apart of this, and I know you don’t either.”

“Why didn’t you tell me about this? Why didn’t you tell me that your parents were creating monsters?!”

“It was classified information and I could have gotten in trouble had I told you.”

“Oh, like I would go around telling everybody military secrets!”

Zerris sighed and laid on the left bed.

“This day has been one wild freaking roller coaster… and I want to get off. Between space aliens, you hiding things from me, clones… I just want to wake up from this nightmare.”

“Zerris, this isn’t a nightmare. It’s very real.”

“Your boyfriend sounds angry…”

“Gee, Sherlock! Where’d you get that BRIGHT IDEA?!”

“Zerris, enough. Go to sleep and keep your voice down. I’ll keep watch for tonight.”

“Whatever…”

Annoyed at her boyfriend’s sour mood, Cayde sat on the bed with her clone, keeping an eye on the door in case the group should find them.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
"Simple, I had Munchie put the trackers on them. You should be grateful that I had him do this. We need to act now if we want to help the three of them." Alfonso said slowly trying to deescalate the predicament.

Maxie, still not satisfied with his answer, kept his gun on him and brought it to Alfonso's temple.

Alfonso then discreetly pushed a button on his tracker that sent a distress signal to Slingers tracking pad.

"Whose side are you on?" Maxie gruffly said.

"Have you not been paying attention?!?! I have been on your side the whole darn time. Cool down man, we are wasting time. I am just trying to help out." Alfonso yelled trying to buy time for Slinger to get to his location.

"You wanna help out? Good. Stay still so that I dont miss."

Then shot rang out.

As it turned out, Slinger came just in time to shoot Maxie in the neck with a tranquilizer dart through the open car door window.

Alfonso, relieved now that he didn't die, said to Slinger. "I am in your debt, I thank you. Back to business now. I guess we can always ransom off Maxie as a Plan B. Now take Maxie back to the brig and have the rest of the Nugenerans make sure that the freaks back at the ship are secured in the brig too. After that, send the whole squad of our Nungenerans to bring the three hooligans back to us."

AwdryFan1997

"Simple, I had Munchie put the trackers on them. You should be grateful that I had him do this. We need to act now if we want to help the three of them." Alfonso said slowly trying to deescalate the predicament.

Maxie, still not satisfied with his answer, kept his gun on him and brought it to Alfonso's temple.

Alfonso then discreetly pushed a button on his tracker that sent a distress signal to Slingers tracking pad.

"Whose side are you on?" Maxie gruffly said.

"Have you not been paying attention?!?! I have been on your side the whole darn time. Cool down man, we are wasting time. I am just trying to help out." Alfonso yelled trying to buy time for Slinger to get to his location.

"You wanna help out? Good. Stay still so that I dont miss."

Then shot rang out.

As it turned out, Slinger came just in time to shoot Maxie in the neck with a tranquilizer dart through the open car door window.

Alfonso, relieved now that he didn't die, said to Slinger. "I am in your debt, I thank you. Back to business now. I guess we can always ransom off Maxie as a Plan B. Now take Maxie back to the brig and have the rest of the Nugenerans make sure that the freaks back at the ship are secured in the brig too. After that, send the whole squad of our Nungenerans to bring the three hooligans back to us."
"Sounds like a plan," Slinger said, totally planning to sell out Alfonso and as many of his accomplices as possible when he revealed his true loyalties. "I'm gonna call the Institute real quick. Be right back." Slinger then turned and shuffled back to his invisible speeder, where he'd left his comlink. He saw that he had a message from Aericole.

"THE NUGENERANS HAVE GONE ROGUE! THEY'VE TAKEN THE SHIP! GET BACK HERE AT ONCE! Over."

Slinger sighed as he climbed into his invisible speeder (the Slingmobile, he called it) and jetted away. Alfonso was waiting patiently, unaware that Slinger had just temporarily abandoned him. Suddenly, Maxie's hand grasped at Alfonso's neck.

You know what? Maxie's voice pulsed through Alfonso's head, I've decided you might be of some use to me.

"W-what!?" Alfonso choked confusedly. Maxie was still completely unconscious, yet his body was moving. His free arm awkwardly made its way to the keys to start the ignition, and from there shifted the car out of park and began steering. It was though his limbs were being moved by something else, like some sort of puppet.

Buckle up, bucko. I haven't driven with my eyes closed in a while.

The car skidded away, barely avoiding crashing into pedestrians, streetlights, and stop signs.

"What in tarnation is going on!?" Alfonso squealed, "How are you doing this!?"

If you come back from the dead, I'll let you in on some of my tricks.

Maxie then crashed the car into a very sturdy trash can next to a bench near a conveniently-placed payphone. His body dragged itself out of the car and slumped over the bench like a homeless ragdoll. Follow my orders if you want to live, he 'said' to Alfonso the same volume that he did when he was right next to him, Get out of the car.

Alfonso slowly stepped out of the car. Got a quarter? You'd better. Munchie, in Alfonso's pocket, found a quarter and handed it to Alfonso. I want you to find a number in the yellow pages. There should be a phonebook in a compartment next to the phone. Alfonso held the quarter between his teeth as he opened the book.

Find me the number of Boba Fett.

Alfonso snorted with uncontrolled laughter, until he saw the unconscious Maxie raise his gun. Reluctantly, Alfonso flipped through the pages until he inexplicably found the number of a bounty hunter for hire named Mr. Boba J. Fett.

Now call him, and repeat exactly what I say.

Alfonso put the quarter in and dialed the number.

"Hello?" asked the man who was apparently Boba Fett.

My name is Alfonso de Lafonso.

"My name is Alfonso de Lafonso," Alfonso repeated, wondering how Maxie knew his full name.

I represent one of the governments of the planet Earth. I have put out a bounty for a group of alien invaders headed by a wanted criminal known as Slinger.

Alfonso repeated all of this. "How much is the bounty for?" the Oceanic accent asked in return.

As much as you want. We are in desperate need, and are willing to cause a recession to bring these villains to justice.

"Right then. I'll find 'em. Where do we meet once I have 'em?"

Maxie's sleeping face smiled. Area 51, Nevada.

"I see," Fett replied, "Well then, I'll see you there."

Fett hung up. Alfonso still couldn't believe any of this was happening. Keep in mind this guy hangs out with an incredibly intelligent and highly competent mouse. Suddenly, Maxie jolted awake.

"Finally! My emergency caffeine reserves kicked in. Now then, Fett will deal with Slinger and company, and if he somehow doesn't, then I can throw you under the bus when it all goes sour."

"Well, that's all well and good," Alfonso began, "but I'm just now realizing something about this phonebook..."

"What? What is it?" Maxie asked unhingedly.

"Well, right above the number for Boba Fett, there's a similar number for a guy named Bob Fett."

"Bob Fett?" Maxie asked incredulously.

"Yeah. Same area code and everything. And, well..." Alfonso scratched the back of his neck. "The names and numbers were so similar, and..."

"And what?"

"I think I called the wrong guy."

After a few hours at the motel, Zerris had decided to head to a store to get some supplies while Cayde and her clone remained in hiding and hopefully didn't get kidnapped or anything. He was browsing the canned foods aisle when he caught a couple Nugenerans out of the corner of his eye. They were headed his way. He turned to run, but was faced by someone who was arguably more out-of-place in your average retailer. He was clad in a welder's mask, several layers of coats and vests, bulky boots and gloves, and a very large backpack.

"Get down," he commanded his Oceanic accent.

Zerris dropped to the floor. The masked man pulled out a shotgun and fired it, one-handed, at the Nugenerans. The force of the blast caused a massive recoil, which caused the gunman to fall backwards onto the ground. As if it couldn't get any worse, he missed.

"Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!" he shouted as he wobbled about on top of his backpack like a turtle flipped upside down. The noise of the blast had scared off the creatures, but had also caused quite a panic. Zerris got up and grabbed his 'savior' by the underarms and started dragging him out of the store.

"Who are you!?" Zerris asked, trying to stay calm and not shout too loud.

"I'm a simple man making his way through the galaxy," he said nonchalantly.

"More like making his way across a tiled floor," Zerris retorted before finally stopping to help the man to his feet. Security had just found the shotgun they'd left behind. "Seriously, who are you?"

"My name is Bob Fett," said Bob Fett, "I was hired to neutralize an alien invader by the name of Slinger."

Zerris sighed. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I have information you might find useful."

Guinea

Basically Tingle
Cayde, as worried as she was once Zerris left, couldn't stay awake any longer due to exhaustion. Before she new it she was counting sheep.

The clone got up off the bed and walked to the corner of the room, facing the wall. A light blinked behind her left eyeball, and the Psy-Link activated.

Can you hear me?

Static.

I'm seperated from the others. Please respond, sir.

The static subsided, and a voice like death itself spoke directly into her head.

Ah... finally awake. I have watched you all in my dreams. Stay there, keep an eye on the original. Soon I will arrive and fix everything.

The Psy-Link disconected. The clone went back and laid next to Cayde. She, being a clone, never slept, but it was ok. Everything was going to be ok.

The Witch Doctor was finally on his way.

MightyMario

-A few minutes earlier-

At the local grocer, business wasn’t big, given that it was the morning, but at least there were a couple customers. It was the socializing that the cashier loved so much. Though she was weird, she was cheerful and friendly to talk with.

The cashier was a tan skinned teenager, aged 14, with her dark brown hair cut short, and her purple and white shirt that could double as a cat themed hoodie. Her nametag read LUZ.

Luz stood at the cash register, watching the residents and visitors of the small town known as New Heights, Rhode Island, where she had lived her whole life. Her mother worked as a veterinarian and her dad… wasn’t with them anymore,

She was just a normal girl, no special powers or anything, just normal.

Zerris walked into the store and looked around. Luz looked up and greeted him.

“Good morning, sir? How are you today?”

“Fine.”

“Did you know that our town holds-“

“I’m sorry, I really don’t have time to chat. I’ll come back.”

Zerris walked past the cash register and down the aisles. Luz watched him head down Aisle 5: the canned food aisle. That’s when it all went down.

The doors swung open and revealed two Nugenerans, emanating with dark purple energy. Luz became wide eyed and hid beneath the register as they shambled past her and down the aisle.

She poked her head up to find them, but they were obscured by the shelves.

*BLAM*

The noise of a ratchety shotgun blasted through the silence, sending her back down. The two Nugenerans performed horrible screeching and ran out, while Zerris and Bob Fett dragged themselves out of the store.
——
Luz was unsure of what to do next. Does she call the police and explain what happened? Does she check on Zerris and make sure he isn’t hurt? She stood her position in the store from the cash register, watching Zerris and Bob Fett talk.

She took in a deep breath and exited the store as Bob Fett walked away with the new information from Zerris (he was careful not to mention Cayde or the clone as he didn’t want him coming after them).

“Hey, man. You okay?”

Zerris turned around and saw Luz, nervous and rattled about the situation.

“I’m okay. I hope you aren’t too shaken up about this.”

“What was with the armor guy, and-and those two things?”

“Um, well you see…”

Zerris then went on to explain what had happened to them. Luz seemed like a person he could trust.

“Wow. And I thought my fanfiction was pretty out there. Name’s Luz! I love fantasy and fiction… and anime, and cartoons… what’s your name?”

“Zerris. Nice to meet you.”

“Well, I hope you can stay safe from those things. Don’t worry about paying. I’ll take care of it for you, okay?”

Zerris gave a thumbs up and walked back to the motel. Luz turned around and saw someone standing in front of the doors.

The Witch Doctor.

Last edited:

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
"Finally, victory is within my grasp...." Said the Witch Doctor.

He started following the signal that the clone sent out and was making his way to their location.

Luz had overheard earlier that they were staying at a motel. She even heard the name and knew where it was at. She, seeing that this weirdo has an ill intent and is obviously a bad guy, decides to start running towards the motel. She had to warn them.

When she finally made it, she started banging on all of the doors at the motel and yelled Zerris's name to see what room they were in. Only one door opened up and Zerris poked his head out.

She bluntly said to him "You guys have to go! Now!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slinger made it back to the sip to find that the Nugenerans had done what they were told to do. The three wackos were locked up with maximum security cell with 5 Nugenerans guarding the only door out of it.

As planned, Slinger sent the remaining aliens out to capture and retrieve the targets.

He then started his ship and made his way towards Alfonso, not knowing that Maxie had captured Alfonso and tied him up in his car. He also didn't know that Maxie waiting for him, ready with the big guns...

AwdryFan1997

"What!?" Zerris asked bluntly. "What's wrong!?"

Luz ran up to Zerris, so she wouldn't have to shout (imagine the scene that would cause). "There was this strange guy who was saying 'victory is in my grasp' and then he walked in the general direction of this motel. Good thing this is the only motel in town!"

"You've gotta be kidding me..." Zerris shook his head. "Well, I guess we'll start packing..."

"Would you like help?" Luz offered, "I feel like I need to help. Like, this is really important."

"Not much to pack, aside from what I got at the store..." Zerris shrugged. He motioned for Luz to come inside. Of course, when they got inside they had an unwelcome guest.

"You didn't say there were others on the run with you," Bob Fett drawled, "Looks like you've all got some explaining to do."

"What are you doing here!?" Zerris exclaimed.

"I knew you weren't telling me the whole truth," Bob grunted, "and I know that if I stick with you, I'll be led back to my targets eventually. If you're being chased, then you'll eventually get caught. I know from experience."

"Experience being chased or experience being caught?" Cayde quipped.

"Who are these two?" Bob demanded to know, "And why didn't you tell me about them?"

"Oh come on, man," Zerris groaned, "I wasn't about to jeopardize the safety of my girlfriend and her clone just because we share a common enemy."

"Did you really not tell him about Cayde?" Luz asked.

"Did you really tell her about Cayde?" Bob Fett asked, as though he was somehow jealous. "Which one's Cayde? And which one's the clone?"

"You're not at all surprised to hear that I have a clone," Cayde noticed, "also, Zerris, who is this? And why are either of these people here?"

"Uh, Cayde, this is the cashier I was telling you about," began Zerris, gesturing to Luz, "and this guy... is Bob Fett."

Cayde's face did not disguise her observation of the incredulity of the situation. "Bob Fett!?"

Do you know him?
the clone asked.

"Is she telepathic?" Bob asked, still unfazed.

"He says his name is Bob Fett, and that he's a bounty hunter hired to track down Slinger," Zerris elaborated, "He told me to 'get down' before shooting at some of those creatures, like he's the Terminator or something."

"Well, of course," Bob said, "Don't you get it?"

"Get what?" Luz chimed in.

"It's because of the accent," Bob explained, "Schwarzenegger's Austrian."

"But..." Zerris started, "your accent is Australian."

"Yeah." Bob nodded. "That's what I said."

Nobody spoke for another couple of seconds, before Cayde asked, "Isn't the Boba Fett actor from New Zealand?"

The clone silently laughed. You've gotta admit, Boba Fett is not a very intimidating name. All Bob said was, "Actor?"

Before anyone could reply, the deafening roar of a spacecraft flying overhead shook the entire building. It was Slinger's ship, headed for Alfonso's location. "After that ship!" Bob shouted as he started running to his van parked several paces away. The crew were hesitant to follow, but Luz's scream alerted them to a couple Nugenerans approaching. They decided that Bob Fett's creepy old van was safer than staying put, especially with the Witch Doctor on their trail. Zerris, Luz, Cayde and her clone all piled into the back of the van. In the van were seats, screens, and other miscellaneous equipment. It was like those FBI vans you see on television, but if it was cobbled together by a homeless conspiracy theorist.

Luz, curious as ever, began combing through a folder of papers and photographs. The documents contained several recurring names and phrases: aliens, Area 51, Bill Filer Institute, international treaty, defunding, attempted withdrawal, UNIT, London, Cardiff, Torchwood, companion, assistant, Captain, Sergeant, General, Brigadier. One word that came up disturbingly often was invasion, and less frequent but equally as disturbing was coverup.

The photographs were incredibly bizarre. A black-and-white photo of what appeared to be robots marching out of Saint Paul's Cathedral. A photo of tourists in Seville, Spain, with a massive spherical flying object zooming overhead. Some unrealistically awful weather in San Francisco, dated December 31st, 1999. Most confusingly was a printed picture of Boba Fett himself dragging a teenager down the hallway of a school. Certainly this had to have been staged... Luz had been so absorbed that she hadn't even noticed the van had long since peeled away from the motel and was galloping along at about three times the speed limit.

Cayde, easily carsick, had made her way to the front, and was now sitting shotgun beside Bob Fett. She noticed he was missing a few fingers. Putting two and two together with the welder's mask, she decided to inquire: "Are you a shop teacher?"

"I was," Bob affirmed, "I quit to become a full-time bounty hunter."

Cayde nodded, trying to understand. "Do you... do you do this kind of things often? Chase spaceships and all that?"

"Exclusively," Bob said, "That's why I started going by Bob Fett. That way, people will try to call Boba Fett to hunt down their aliens and dial my number instead. Pretty good business, this."

Meanwhile, Maxie had parked his car (with Alfonso tied up inside) at a Wendy's and had set up shop on the roof with some surface-to-air missiles.

"Sir, you cannot set up surface-to-air missiles on our roof," calmly explained a Wendy's employee.

"There's gonna be a spaceship flying by any minute now," said Maxie, "and I need to shoot it down to kill all of the aliens onboard."

"Sir, this is a Wendy's."

The spaceship came into view. The employee's deadpan demeanor disappeared as they made a break for it. Maxie took aim. Slinger, homing in on Alfonso's signal, had no time to react as four missiles hit his ship. Maxie watched as the vessel crashed in a massive explosion on a nearby highway. Alfonso, watching from the passenger seat window, was horrified. Bob Fett's van pulled into the Wendy's, and everyone got out.

"Maxie!?" Cayde shouted, "You're the one who did that!?"

"Damn straight!" Maxie retorted, "Now I finally have revenge for what he did in '91... creating me!"

"WHAT!?" Cayde shouted again.

They're okay! Cayde's clone said. Look, they're okay!

"What do you..." Zerris stopped as he looked up and saw five figures levitating in the air. He recognized four of them as the Lion, Witch, Doctor, and Slinger. Luz recognized the other one as the one she saw at the store. In an instant, the crew were surrounded by Nugenerans.

"Well, this is pretty awkward," Slinger chuckled.

"As it is perfectly aware to all of you," the Witch Doctor began, "I have complete control over this situation. The Nugenerans answer to me. I have one last test to run before solving the Arconian DNA problem, and returning to Arconia with a report on our work. Sorry to... rain on your parade..."

The Witch Doctor snapped his fingers, causing a bolt of lightning to strike Maxie's SAM launcher, which still had two missiles loaded. The launcher exploded, flinging Maxie off the roof and into some shrubbery several meters away. The Wendy's was completely destroyed. In an instant, a torrential downpour began. The crew watched in horror as the Nugenerans began to react...

Last edited:

Guinea

Basically Tingle
The Nugenerans began to morph in and out of their original forms. The rain appeared to slow them down in a way, but even in their grotesque half-morphed forms were still deadly and quick. Maxie tried to move, but he was hurt badly. All he could do was watch as the Doctor sent out his freezing aura, causing his sister and the others to stand unmoving. The Witch Doctor approached Alfonso and took his shoulder bag.

"What final test, freak?!" Zerris spat, but could not move. The Witch Doctor rummaged through the bag, pulled out a lemon, and held it up to Cayde's face.

"If only you had eaten one sooner. It was troublesome work, being asleep for so long and still managing to make sure these lemons found their way to that traitor Slinger. I could only assist so much in my dreams, but it doesn't matter now," he said, grabbing Cayde's lower jaw and forcing her mouth open. He stuffed half of the lemon in her mouth.

"Take a bite, and lets see how your Arconian DNA reacts to true magic..."

MightyMario

Cayde immediately spit the lemon out into the Witch Doctor’s face. She didn’t even like lemons. Bob Fett pulled out his shotgun and fired at the mutated Nugenerans, causing them to horribly shriek.

With Bob Fett distracting the Witch Doctor and his cronies, the group once more started running through the torrential downpour, a furious storm of rain and wind.

“Come on! I know somewhere we can go!”

Luz began leading the trio, Bob Fett bringing up the rear. She was terrified inside, but outside she was confident and ready to help in any way possible.

The Cayde clone tried to wrestle away from Cayde’s grasp on her arm.

“The Witch Doctor can help you! Us! Don’t be afraid of him!”

“That man wants to use MY body for stupid reasons, have you not listened to us?!”

“He said he would fix everything! He promised!”

“He’s lying! They want to get rid of you because they found ME! You were just an experiment!”

“…experiment…? You mean… I’m not supposed to exist?”

Cayde was stung by the clone’s words. She kept quiet as they ran. The clone was still young, she had no idea what life was like outside of a room under a bar inside a base. Was she meant to exist? She felt something fall from her pocket, but paid no attention to it. Something fell from the clone’s pocket, too. Both kept running.

The group had managed to get away from the Doctor’s group for now. As rain battered and drenched them, they approached the New Heights Veterinary Clinic and went inside, one after the other.

The five sat down in the waiting room, catching their breaths, sopping wet from the inclement weather. Cayde and Zerris were tired of running.

Luz got up and approached the desk, ringing the little bell. A dark haired woman came up and greeted her.

“Oh, hey, Luz! How are you? Everything alright?”

“Is my mother here today? I wanna introduce her to my new… friends.”

Luz turned around. Zerris gave a thumbs up. Cayde and the clone stared blankly out into space.

“Sure, I’ll go find her. Why you guys head to the break room? I’ll get you guys some towels, too.”
——
Camila was Luz’s mother, working at the clinic and knowing a great deal of knowledge about animals. She resembled her daughter, except with a medium body frame and red glasses, along with her dark hair tied into a bun. She was busy sorting files when the receptionist came in the room.

“Hey, Camila! Luz is here and she brought a few friends. She wants to introduce you to them. They’re in the break room.”

“Okay, thanks.”

Camila placed a manila folder down and went to the break room, where her daughter and her “friends” sat, still recuperating from the running and being rained on.

The first thing she noticed was Bob Fett and his scrap metal armor, this gave her a bit of worry.

The second thing were the bruises and scrapes on Cayde and Zerris.

“Oh, Luz! Who are your new friends?”

Cayde stood up and introduced herself, along with Zerris. The clone stood and introduced herself.

“I am a clone of Cayde Shilen, designed to produce soldiers that will be perfect in every way unless the original never showed up. I have been augmented to perform several tasks much better than a normal Human.”

Camila thought that Cayde was an amazing ventriloquist or she was going crazy.

“Okay…”

“Greetings, ma’am.” Bob said in his Oceanic accent. “I am Bob Fett, bounty hunter and not to be confused with Boba Fett, but meant to be.”

Luz sheepishly smiled at her mother.

“Mija, you never told me you were hosting a game of Dungeons and Dragons, you usually do.”

“Uh, this isn’t a game group.” Zerris said, as much as he wanted it to be.

“You see, to make a long story short: aliens exist and they want my body to create soldiers which my parents began to create before their death. I discovered my long lost brother, got into several moments of running away from the aliens, and I’m exhausted and done with this crap.”

Camila stood there, absorbing it all in. She didn’t know whether to scream or help them out. Luckily, she chose the latter.

“Everything will be alright, don’t worry. Aliens and Sci-fi are my forté! You guys can stay with us until it’s all over.”

Surprised that Luz and her mother wanted to help them so badly, they graciously accepted the offer.
——
“Okay… this is going quite backwards. We need to find the clone and the original, and fast. We have them tracked, thanks to Slinger, we can’t have them running off again. Got it?”

The group nodded in unison before the Witch Doctor. They all started following the trackers.

Only problem was, the trackers had started to move out of Rhode Island.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Both trackers were together, and they were moving fast. (Little did they know that because of the rain, the trackers were swept into a storm drain and were dumped into a fast-flowing river.)

Everyone was debating on how to catch up to them. As they were arguing the nungrenes slowly started to walk towards the outskirts of town, the complete opposite way of where the trackers were going.

"Everybody hush up!" yelled the Witch Doctor.

He pointed towards the Nugenerans and says "We follow them, they know where the assets are. Quickly, lets fly."

Everyone quickly agreed. They huddled together and told the Nugenerans to be off. Right as the aliens started to dash off, guns shots filled the air killing 1 Nugeneran and injuring multiple other ones.

Maxie, now finally out of tricks, laid on the ground with handgun fully spent. He was weak and dying but he wasn't going out without a fight.

"Redeem yourself Slinger and take care of him....permanently." Snarled the Witch Doctor with a grin.

Slinger, wanting to give him a more torturous and different death, menacingly went over to Maxie's body and stood over him.

"Any last words....pal?"

"I like my aliens well-done."

"What?!?!"

Maxie, accepting that he was going to die, decided that he would take some down with him. He squeezed the trigger on a remote that activated the C4 on his body armor, blowing himself up along with Slinger.

Milliseconds before the explosion, the Witch Doctor sensing trouble, brought up a defensive shield, protecting them and a few of the Nungrenians from the blast.

After the dust settled, Maxie and Slinger were nowhere to be found.

"Hmm, an acceptable loss. Well let's not keep them waiting. Witch Doctor, take us away." Said the Lion.

And with that they had the mutated aliens follow the "signal" towards Cayde and here clone.

They were right behind them wanting for the search to stop and to be over...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom