• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Round Robin Roleplay

Guinea

Basically Tingle
And then, the lemon wore off. Munchie immediately turned back into a cute little mouse and Zerris also returned to normal, as did the soldiers. Munchie landed on Zerris' head with a squeek, bounced off and scurried away back to Alfonso.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
“Damn it, mouse… I’ll have to finish this myself…”

For a moment, Cayde and Zerris were locked in a tearful embrace. The latter, unaware of the events that had occurred previously, was confused but glad that Cayde was safe. For the most part.

“Z-Zerris… I think I’m dying… the DNA is causing me to… change…”

“It’s okay, we’ll get you help. I promise you.”

“A doctor’s help, perhaps…?” the deadly voice of the Witch Doctor sounded out before he appeared out of thin air with Nugenerans behind him. Cayde and Zerris got to the opposite side of the room to make distance between the Witch Doctor.

“I have a proposition for you, Cayde Shilen.”

Cayde stayed silent, only responding with a look of anger.

“Eat the lemon.”

A lemon appeared in front of Cayde’s feet. She kicked it away in defiance. It then appeared in her mouth.

“Bite it.”

Cayde tried pulling the lemon from her mouth, but she couldn’t. Finally at her wits end, she bit the lemon and ate the large piece she took off.

Immediately, things started to change. Pain shot through every nerve in her body as her body began to change and reorganize to fit whatever she was transforming into. She curled up on the floor, yelling and screaming as her appearance began to change as well.

Then it all stopped. The Witch Doctor was confused as Cayde laid motionless, only breathing.

“This isn’t how it’s supposed to go…”

The transformation began to backfire, changing Cayde’s appearance even more and surging even more pain through her body. Her eyes turned various colors and grew bigger and smaller, face growing more unrecognizable by the second, ridges along her arms and legs, and bumps on her back.

Zerris was terrified of what she was becoming. When it finally stopped, Cayde did not look anything like a human.

“No! NO! This was supposed to make you into a perfect specimen! How could this go so wrong!?”

“Cayde is… allergic to lemons…” Zerris said quietly.

Cayde got up from the floor and looked at the Witch Doctor and then at Zerris. She then felt a wave of purple Arconian DNA surge through her body, and her transformation was complete.
——
“MAMA!” Luz cried out as she got smaller and smaller from the view of Bob Fett’s shoulder. She didn’t even care that her arm was cut, she wanted to make sure her mother was okay.

While Bob Fett chased Hector and Boskov, Camila got up slowly and adjusted her glasses while gritting her teeth. She knew what she had to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom