• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul continues wirking on that carpet. Maybe one day he will have company, but probably not

Pen

The game is on!
Iris hears Mailan's footsteps coming up behind them when they're just outside of the graveyard. She looks back and sees Mailan wearing her scarf around her head.

"Hey, what was that all about?" she asks. "And what's with the scarf? Are you alright?"

G

Guest-3

"It was nothing, I'm fine." Mailan fast walks up to the little hut in the graveyard and doesn't bother to knock on the door, instead just walking inside.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
( Dont talk about Mafia outside of Mafia. I'm telling mom XD)
Rasul decides to smoke of his pipe more

Mido

Version 1
((*Waves back to @Pendio hurriedly, realizing his character has overslept* ))

Dente mumbled a bit before he finally began to sit up in his small bed. Taking a few moments to readjust his senses, he yawned and rubbed his eyes. Upon waking, he noticed the party from yesterday inside his small cabin, and abruptly lashed out in an uncharacteristic manner:

"HEY! HAVEN'T YOU FOLKS HEARD OF KNOCKING? THIS IS MY SPACE! IT'S THE ONLY PLACE A THIRTY-SOMETHING LIKE MYSELF CAN JUST RELAX AFTER A LONG DAY OF VARIOUS ENDEAVORS! JEEZ, THIS IS MESSED UP! KIDS THESE DAYS HAVE NO-" Dente finally caught himself, and after a few deep breaths, managed to regain his composure. Looking up at the party once again, he noticed a empty look in the eyes of the one called Malian. (He did not yet know the names of these travelers.) Did something happen during the night? Dente was not sure, but he felt that he should at the very least ask.

"Hey, kid. Is everything okay?" he asked aloofly concerned. Dente then shot a look that said something along the lines of 'do any of you know if anything happened to this one' back at the others, hoping he did not need to ask potentially intrusive questions as he had just done. These folks were just visitors, after all.

Reactions: Pen
G

Guest-3

"Highrule has gone to hell, is anything ever okay anymore?" She says as calmly as posible. "Tell me what needs to be done now. And I'll be expecting something to compensate for arrows, so make sure it's not too hard." She makes sure her voice is steady and solid.

Mido

Version 1
Dente nodded, but he could tell that the young girl was hiding something. He kept this to himself, and replied,

"No kidding. This village is one of the last bastions of saftey around here, and the number shrinks by the day." He then changed the subject. "Regarding your work, one of our search parties should be back with some supplies by now. If you don't mind, I would like you to distribute them among the folks here. While you do that, I may do some barricade work on the Death Mountain side. This time, I should have workers helping me out!" The last sentence came out more gleeful than he intended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom