• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Pen

The game is on!
Iris wakes up briefly from the shout. She looks in the direction of the sound and sees Mailan about walk outside, so she covers her face with the blanket again and falls back asleep easily.

G

Guest-3

Mailan rolls her eyes and closes the door. She sits down on an old wooden crate and acts as a guard, even though it was clearly safe here. She was hungry and worried, she couldn't sleep. She stayed up the whole rest of the night and walks into small house in the morning. "Wake up, lazy bums!" She taps Tennor on the shoulder with her foot and turns to Iris, crouching. Cautiously, she grabs the blanket covering Iris' face.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul woke up in the morning, and tended to his garden. And checked the outer security. Golems and Armos

Pen

The game is on!
Iris wakes up almost with a heart attack. She sits up immediately and after five seconds she realizes what just happened. She screams "Nooooooooooooooo!!!" and covers her face with her hands. She soon realizes that Mailan and Tennor (the only two individuals in the room other than herself) already saw her face before she covered it with her hands in panic. So she takes her hands away from her face and looks timidly at the others with her red Sheikah eyes.

G

Guest-3

Mailan stares into Iris' eyes, falling into an almost trance like state. "Why do you wear the mask? I see no reason for it. You're bea-" She catches herself and clears her throat. "U-uh, I just..." She scratches the back of her neck and turns around as her face reddens. "I-I'll just be outside..."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul prepares fpod for him to eat. The scarecrows of the village his only friends

Pen

The game is on!
Iris blushes a bit and replies: "Wait, no it's okay... I've wore this mask whenever there's been people around ever since I ran from home when I was 14. It served as a good disguise, and it also does a good job at hiding the fact that I'm a Sheikah... You're the first ones to see my face in seven years."

G

Guest-3

Mailan turns back to face Iris. "Seven years?" She shakes her head slightly. "I don't know if you were aware, but I too wore a mask, although not on my face, rather on my whole body. I became a man, all so I could be part of the guard... I didn't intend to get close with Zelda, but then again, she was the one who would talk to me..." She sighs. "You two should probably eat." She turns back around and steps outside.

Pen

The game is on!
Iris sits on her bedroll with a look of surprise and amazement in her eyes as Mailan walks out the door. Never before had she met someone else who'd had to disguise themselves the way she had. Iris realizes that Mailan's disguise was very different though. Iris has disguised herself in order to avoid responsibility, while Mailan had disguised herself in order to take on the very same responsibility that Iris had tried so hard to avoid.

Iris didn't move for a while as she sat there thinking.

G

Guest-3

Mailan picks up a stone and throws it straight ahead, trying to hit the roof of the house across from the one they were currently resting in. She watches as the stone descends faster than she thought it would and steps back into the small house, closing the door as the sound of glass shattering fills the air. Luckily no one was residing in the house, so she was not confronted. She picks a small cloth covering a bread loaf and throws it to Iris. "Don't worry about rationing, I've got another for Tennor, that is, if he wakes up to claim it." She picks up the other loaf and chunks it at Tennor. She turns back and gazes longingly at an apple, then turns away and sits with her back against the wall.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom