• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
As day broke in the land of Hyrule, Razu sat upon a pile of dead grass at the bottom of a conveniently hidden hole. He had found the small cavern when he was heading towards the alleged safety of Kakariko Village. It was partly under a small boulder, concealed by a tree. He had saw part of the hole exposed as he was passing by. When night was coming a few days prior, in a moment of haste, he had used his only bomb on the boulder, and jumped down into the hole after it exploded, not worrying about the potential consequences. He hit the bottom harder than expected, and had injured himself in the process. Now he was trapped down there, not knowing how to escape, with his fairy Cinder. For the last few days he had sat there, listening to Cinder chastise him for being an idiot, and was unsure how much longer he could stand it.

At least it was safe, Razu thought, as stared up at the hole above him. Nobody would be dumb enough to try what he did, infected or not.

G

Guest-3

Mailan nods. "Let's get to it then." She walks out of the grave keeper's house and heads back to theiddle of town, looking at the ground all the way.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul thinks that if he met someone with his Name or anything close to his name, he would punch them in the face...hard
( Toxic. can you change your name. we might get into a Bill Will situation)

Pen

The game is on!
"Hey Mailan, wait up!" Iris calls as she follows after her. "What's the matter? You're not acting like you were just a couple of minutes ago. I'm sorry if it's none of my business, but if there's anything I can help out with, just ask." Iris had never said anything like that to anyone before, but after having heard some of Mailan's story she began to realize some things that had not been at all apparent to her before.

G

Guest-3

Mailan stops in her tracks and grabs Iris by the arm, pulling her behind a brick wall.
"You tell anyone I told you this...." She sighs. "Zelda... it's Zelda... I found her, but..." She squeezes her eyes shut as a tear slips out. "Damnit... it got to her. She's dying. It's only a matter of time before she changes." Mailan leans against the wall and slides down as she cries.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pen

The game is on!
Iris's face turns tense behind the mask that she still wore since their meeting with Dente. She looks down at Mailan and feels desperation filling her body.

"Where is the princess now?" she asks quietly to make sure nobody else could overhear it.

G

Guest-3

"I don't know. She mentioned a house near the shooting gallery. Why do you want to know?" Mailan shields her eyes with her hand as she regains her composure.

G

Guest-3

She shrugs. "Don't know, don't care to know. Least, not anymore..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom