• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

October Giveaway Contest: Favorite Zelda Quote

Favorite Zelda quote..... oh man that's literally extremely hard.... although Majoras Mask is far from my favorite it does have a really intriguing quote: " The right thing- what is it? I wonder, if you do the right thing, does it really make everyone happy?" Child on the moon. It just makes you really have a whole new perspective when making decisions...

"Time passes, people move. Like a river's flow it never ends. A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection. The clear water's surface reflects growth."
– Sheik, Ocarina of Time

Sheik had some of the best quotes in that game.

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time... That is up to you." (happy mask salesman)
One of the best quotes from the game. Its one that stuck with you.

"This news has just filled my heart with rainbows!" - Lord Ghirahim, (Skyward Sword)

Honestly, he is one of the most memorable antagonists hands down. I don't think any antagonist has as much flare and fabulousness as Ghirahim does. Never fails to crack me up with his dramatic lines and theatrics. It was difficult to choose between this one and the line where he commented on Groose's hair.

hqdefault.jpg

This is my favourite quote.
Hillarious and such a meme these days

i_am_error.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

236922_captainnarg_i-am-error.jpg

If I win, I will get in contact with the site staff here about using the prizes I have won as some kind of charity or giveaway to a noble cause that both the site staff AND myself agree on. Once the deal is done we will announce on the forums to which good cause the prizes were used.

Last edited:
Wanted to think of something that wasn't posted yet, but the ghirahim posts reminded me that he's a beautiful antagonist who, even at the times when he was making life hell, could still make me laugh:

"Stand down. You're in my way and the sight of your appalling hair makes my gorge rise."

If that doesn't perfectly sum up every facet of a character's personality I don't know what does!

It has to be, for me, Fi's final words before she seals herself in the Master Sword. "Thank you, Master. May we meet again in another life." For some reason it makes me cry every time and reminds you of the sacrifices everyone faces in Zelda.

"Thank you for everything! Link , you are the kindest boy I know. One day I made a wish to the Wind Fish... What was the wish? It was... No, it's secret!"

-Marin
Link's Awakening

My fave has to when you enter a cave with a moblin and he says "Its a secret to Everybody!" (Original Legend of Zelda )(NES)

My favorite is , “You’ve met with a terrible fate, haven’t you?” from Majora's Mask by the Happy Mask Salesman. It (to me) in one single sentence sums up the whole series :)

I've always really loved these quotes from the moon children in majoras mask. Makes you think a bit.

"The right thing...what is it? I wonder...if you do the right thing...does itmake...everybody...happy?"-Fish Moon Child

"Your true face... What kind of... face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?" -Caterpillar Moon child

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom