• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

October Giveaway Contest: Favorite Zelda Quote

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Throughout the month of October we will be holding a Forum Giveaway contest with some awesome prizes. Listed below are the eligibility requirements as well as the prizes that you can win. For newly registered members we have Guaranteed Prizes that you will win if you complete the necessary tasks. We also have a larger prize for new members as well as a grand prize that all members can win.

NOTE: If you live outside of North America, no worries. We can ship worldwide.

Guaranteed Prize Requirements (for new members only)
  1. New members must register at the forums.
  2. Make a post in this thread, listing your favorite Legend of Zelda quote.
  3. Have a post count of at least 50 total forum posts by the end of the month.*
  4. Upon completion send a private message to me and I will review your account.

Raffle Prize Requirements (for new and current members)
  1. Large Prize (Listed below). For all new members that win a guaranteed prize, they will also be entered into a raffle and one winner will be drawn.
  2. Grand Prize (Listed Below). For both new and current members. Users will need to make a total of 100 forum posts during the month of October.* Current members must also make a post in this thread. All users that reach this threshold will be entered into a raffle for the grand prize.
Prizes
  • Guaranteed Prize - Link Plush Doll
  • Larger Prize - Zelda Manga Box Set, Replica Hylian Shield, or a Game of your choice ($60)
  • Grand Prize - Ganondorf First 4 Figures Statue

*Some sections of the forums do not contribute to your post count, including the Forum Word Games and other sections. Additionally, while we want to encourage activity, we want quality activity. Our moderation team will be reviewing user posts to assure there is a degree of effort put into them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post your favorite Zelda quote. It could be a funny quote or just one you really liked.

"May the way of the hero lead to the Triforce."
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prizes

horizontal_17.jpg

107356b.jpg

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Uncle Rupee said:
Uncle Rupee - "I'll tell you something: Rupees do not know good or evil...Gained through good deeds, gained through foul deeds, they sparkle the same way. When all's said and done, rupees are a symbol of power, nothing more, nothing less. Do you have any idea how many rupees you spent have on the tower?"

I particularly like this quote because it has real world relevance.

Mases_How_Dare_You_Speak_To_Me.png

Last edited:

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I don't know if I'll be able to/remember to post 100 times this month, but I'll try! However, I cannot tell you my favorite Zelda-quote because It's a secret to everybody.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hmm. Well I'm supposed to be on hiatus atm lol but I want that statue so I'm entering!

So how about that weather today... The wind... it is blowing...yup, pretty windy!

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I was expecting it to not have worldwide shipping but seeing as you do

"Time passes...people move...like a rivers flow it never ends. A childish mind will turn to noble ambition...Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth... Now listen to the Serenade of Water to reflect upon yourself" - Sheik, Ocarina of Time

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time... that is up to you." - HMS

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
"People are disgusting. My own father and mother are disgusting. You must be disgusting, too!"
- Grog, Ocarina of Time

I won't make 100 posts but I thought I'd post this quote anyway :)

I have like two favourite quotes, take your pick.

"The right thing...what is it? I wonder...if you do the right thing...does it make...everybody...happy?"-Fish Moon Child

"Your true face... What kind of... face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?" -Caterpillar Moon child

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom