• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

October Giveaway Contest: Favorite Zelda Quote

Agent of Majora

Herald of the Consumer
Wow, can't believe I almost forgot about this. I'd say that my favorite quote is the same one "TheSonu" already posted, so I shan't repeat it. I have to say, that even though that entire sequence may have been one of the clunkiest exposition dumps I have ever seen in any sort of medium, that line did make me feel rather emotional.

Besides that, on a more comedic note, I love this quote from Majora's Mask;
"A seller of stolen goods is just a middleman who's trying to provide his customers with good product. Look, I know nothing. If it comes to me, I buy it! I'm a charitable organization that helps people in need!"
-The guy who runs the Curiosity Shop

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
You realize none of these posts will count right? You have to make intelligent posts that aren't just spam to get to 50.

Literally there are a million threads like 'Favorite Zelda Game' & 'Favorite Anime' & 'Favorite Zelda Dungeon' that you can go post a few sentences or literally a list in and you can get 50 today and get the plush without being a dick.

This little guy was in my mailbox today! Weeeeeeee!!

BfKgiCa.jpg
Z9DgOqR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom