• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Land Wars V1 - The Ocarina of Limes

K

Kazoto Skytear

OMG lol argenteus

Apparently Kazoto is Wanton and Skytear is Tragedy

Argenteus is Surrender

So Argenteus surrender damnit

A

Argenteus

Inputed into that site I linked to:
Solsetur is Clitoris.
Sailboat is Vibrator.
Zora Luigi is Love Juice.

I think I see where this is going...

Whereas I got advice to surrender, and the name of my dog (Nay Nay) apparently is Gay Bar when seen from the side.

This really makes me wonder what the programmer who made that was thinking...

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kazoto Skytear

Argenteus made it

I call it

Me and Conman01122 (or typing in Conman) we both end up as Wanton

"Kol Gaines"

is

"Love Scene"

"Troll"

is

"Balls"

dafuq

A

Argenteus

Army Name: Imperial Dei
Leader Title: Pharaoh Serapis CXVI

Week 30
Primary Base: The Serapeum
Acquired Bases: - Gerudo Fortress (In Progress)

Troops:
2000 Iron Knuckles
1100 Dinofols
700 Stalfos
800 Club Moblins
800 Beamos

Twinrova

Total: 5401

Recruitment:
200 Beamos

Total: 200

Schematics:
Music Box
Silver Gauntlets
Bombchus
Mirror Shield
Spirit Medallion
Blade Trap
Broomsticks
Ice Arrows
Fire Arrows
Light Arrows
Lens of Truth
Ocarina of Time
Hero's Bow
Hookshot

Supplies:
Bombchus
Ice Arrows
Bows

Arcane Lore:
Nayru's Love
Halokinetic Magic
Controls fine grained substances, effectively turning the user into a human sander tearing apart soft substances with ease and also very tough ones, given enough time. Incredibly effective with sand, but will work with even dirt, albeit less effectively.
Alchemy
The study of transmuting materials. Individual transmutations need to be researched, but it comes with Combat Alchemy, which allows for basic transmutations that do not change the material it's self; eg creating a pillar from the stone below or a spear, but not turning lead into gold or iron into dirt.
Seeing Invisiblility

Songs:
Requiem of Spirit
Song of Storms
March of the Bouncing Clown for Organ

Projects:
Annex Gerudo area (7/10)
Research Anti-Invis weapons (1/4)
Basically the ability to make a weapon effective against invisible things. It's near instant death to anything that is currently invisible, and very powerful against anything that CAN turn invisible. It has only the effect of things that CAN turn invisible on troops using the shadow medallion, and also permanently disables the medallion in question. It does nothing extra to troops who have the medallion but aren't using it, but it does still disable the medallion. a 2 day project will make all my weapons have this property.

Completed Projects:
Teach all troops to see invisible things
Research how to see invisible things without the lens, using the lens' schematics.
Train All Troops to use Alchemy
Research Alchemy
Mass Produce Light Arrows
Train All Troops at Halokinetic Magic
Implement Beamos Droning
Research Halokinetic Magic
Research Beamos Droning
Recruit Ganondorf
Mass produce Ice Arrows
Train Dinofols and Stalfos to use bows
Mass produce bows
Research and mass produce blade trap launcher
Mass produce blade traps
Recruit Twinrova
Mass Produce Bombchus

Log:
Oak.

Foreign Policy:

Neutral Peace -
Kazoto Skytear, Baron of Fire

Alliance -
Solsetur, King of Power
Zoralink, King of Hyrule

War -
Kol Gaines, Lord of Shadows

Telepathic Transmission to Solsetur and Zoralink:
Hello. We are done researching how to make troops invisible, and enclosed is the info on how to do so. This has also been sent to your R&D departments.

Beamed into Sol and ZL - and researchers in their R&D departments - 's head is the information on how to train troops to see invisible things without the Lens of Truth. Essentially, you now have the schematics.

K

Kol Gaines

Okay, while I start writing my update, seriously want to call BS on that Negating my Medallion bit. Only the opposite Medallion can negate mine, which Telepathy does NOT do. I can accept being able to see invisible things, because the light is bended around it through magic so it won't touch it. So of my troops, Bongo Bongo and Floormasters would be vulnerable. The rest would not be invisible, their surroundings would be. So unless you decide to "Attack the darkness" it would accomplish little there.

Yes, I'm aware that my Bongo Bongo is currently dead.

I'm willing to debate this, but really, this seems a bit meta'd here.

Army Name: Hyrule Rangers Umbra Force
Week 26
Primary Base: Shadow Temple

Troops:
Dead Hand
1,000 Stalfos
900 ReDeads
600 Like-Likes
1,000 Infinite Hands
1,000 Beemos
Total: 4,501

Recruitment:
200 Stalfos

Supplies:
Shadow Medallion
Hover Boots
Guillotines
Swift Guillotines
Blade Traps
Floating Blade Traps

Projects:
SLOT PUT ON HOLD
Fortify Shadow Temple (2/10) [Details given later] [DOUBLETIMED]

Completed Projects:
Recruit Bongo-Bongo (W4)
Mass Produce Hover Boots (W6)
Mass Produce Guillotines (W10)
Mass Produce Blade Traps (W12)
Reverse-Engineer Hover Boots for Hover-ness (W14)
Recruit Dead Hand (W16)
Add Hover Magic/Tech to Blade Traps (W18)
Research Swift Guillotines (W20)
Mass Produce Floating Blade Traps (W24)
Mass Produce Swift Guillotines (W26)

Log:
*echoing creaks*

~~~

Week 28

Troops:
Dead Hand
1,400 Stalfos
900 ReDeads
600 Like-Likes
1,000 Infinite Hands
1,000 Beemos
Total: 4,901

Recruitment:
200 Stalfos

Supplies:
Shadow Medallion
Hover Boots
Guillotines
Swift Guillotines
Blade Traps
Floating Blade Traps

Projects:
SLOT PUT ON HOLD
Fortify Shadow Temple (6/10) [Details given later] [DOUBLETIMED]

Completed Projects:
Recruit Bongo-Bongo (W4)
Recruit Dead Hand (W16)

Log:
*echoing creaks*

~~~

Week 30

Troops:
Dead Hand
1,800 Stalfos
900 ReDeads
600 Like-Likes
1,000 Infinite Hands
1,000 Beemos
Total: 5,301

Recruitment:
200 Stalfos

Supplies:
Shadow Medallion
Hover Boots
Guillotines
Swift Guillotines
Blade Traps
Floating Blade Traps

Projects:
Mass Produce Shadow Medallion (0/6)
Research Heat Sensors (0/6)

Completed Projects:
Recruit Bongo-Bongo (W4)
Recruit Dead Hand (W16)
Fortify Shadow Temple (W30)

Log:
*echoing creaks*

Okay, I ran my full name through that side view thingy...

Seduction
Immoral
Lotion

Funny...

A

Argenteus

It's not my MEDALLION that's negating your's, it's special weapons I'm devising based on the lens of truth. They are incredibly lethal against troops currently invisible, and very effective against troops that CAN become invisible, but aren't currently. The weapon doesn't have the lethality effect on the shadow medallion troops (Although it is still powerful against them while they're using it, but not as much as with other invisible troops) but it does negate it's effects.

This is all requiring a project to research and a project to implement.

K

Kol Gaines

Okay, I can see two points I want to make just off of that.

1. As far as I can tell, you started this project from out-of-game knowledge and have no in-game way of knowing what the Shadow Mellaion does, nor would you be able to immediately tell what is happening in the temple when the Medallions are used. After say a battle, or successful stealth operation, that may change. Do you agree with that?

2. I distinctly remember most, if not all of us agreeing that only the opposing Medallion can negate a Medallions effect. I'm not sure of that however, so I'd be willing to overlook that if it came down to it.

A

Argenteus

1. I do not know about your shadow medallion yet, that is correct. However, the weapon was devised with the purpose of being deadly to your invisible troops, which we DO know that you have. The effect on the shadow medallion is just a side effect as it relies on invisibility. Because the medallions have powerful magic, it's not absolutely lethal against the shadow medallion, but it does disable it.

2. I proposed that opposing medallions can negate eachother, and nobody rejected. Nobody ever proposed that ONLY opposing medallions negate, only that an opposing medallion happens to have that power. I can only negate your power because I have studied the magic that makes the lens of truth work (See my project to learn how to teach troops to see invisible things using the lens - that's what I did), which must in it's self work by negating the invisibility effect on the light as it passes through the lens (Or something, IDRK. It does negate the invisibility magic SOMEHOW though). Thus, we're hoping to extend this power into a weapon.

Your power is invisibility. There happens to be an item which negates that, but it doesn't have a full effect on the shadow medallion (Can only see that SOMETHING is hidden, but not what). Thus, while my weapons don't have their full lethal effect on the medallion users, it does still effect them with it's much stronger anti-invis magic when compared with the lens. This magic is enough to render the particular shadow medallion useless.

K

Kol Gaines

1. I can accept that this would make hiding things pointless, but my medallion makes it so you know SOMETHING is hidden, not what it is exactly. Only the opposite Medallion can drop the protection that far. So yours makes it so you know something is being hidden, but what exactly that is would require trial and error. Remember that the Medallions power took the Lens of Truth into account.

2. Keep in mind that the Lens of Truth (in-game) allows you to see the invisible, not negate their invisibility. Once your magic power runs out, you can't see them anymore. So I would assume that your troops will still have the same limitation, as even trained, seeing invisible things would require some magic to counter the invisibility magic. Do you agree on that point?

Both of those points kind of run together, but yeah.

A

Argenteus

1. Not quite sure what your point is here.

2. My troops would have this limitation, but to a much lesser extent than in the games. Most could go an entire battle without losing enough magic to stop seeing (Though if they were using a lot of magic it might be shorter), and beamos would never run out of magic. But really - have we ever taken the magic meter into account? It would end up making the game much more complicated to start calculating how much magic each troop is using.

Z

zoralink32

Army Name: Royal Hylian Army
Week 30
Primary Base: Hyrule Castle & Castle Town
Acquired Bases:
Zora's Domain
Goron City
Kokiri Forest --DEFUNCT--
Ganon's Tower
Lon Lon Ranch
Water Temple/Lake Hylia
Kakariko Village
Fire Temple
Forest Temple

Troops:
3400 Hylian Guards
1400 Gorons
1200 Biri
1200 Iron Knuckles
1200 Keese
1000 Stalchildren
800 Beamos
800 Dinolfos
600 Mounted Stalfos
400 Armos
--HEROES--
Rauru, Sage of Light
Link, Hero of Time (Adult)
Total: 12002

Recruitment:
300 Stalchildren
200 Biri
100 Mounted Stalfos
Total: 600

Supplies:
Mass-produced
--Blue Fire
--Master Sword (weakened)
--Hylian Shield
--Red Ice Armour
--Throwing Blade Traps
--Lon Lon Milk
--Exploding Balls
--Wildfire
--Forest Medallion
Schematics
--Master Sword
--Hylian Shield
--Din's Fire
--Light Arrows
--Light Medallion
--Fairy
--Red Potion
--Green Potion
--Bombs
--Bombchu
--Deku Nuts
--Bunny Hood
--Mask of Truth
--Goron Mask
--Zora Mask
--Ocarina of Time
--Zelda's Lullaby
--Song of Time
--Prelude of Light
--Hookshot (from Fastblade)
--Megaton Hammer (from Kazoto)
--Fairy's Bow (from Sólsetur)
--Location of the Triforce in the Sacred Realm
--Red Ice
--Zora's Tunic
--Iron Boots
--Boomerang
--Farore's Wind
--Forest Medallion (from Sólsetur)
--Goron Tunic (from Sólsetur)
--Din's Hammer
--Crossbow
--Fan
--Blade Trap
--Golden Gauntlets
--Barrier
--Longshot
--Fire Arrow
--Golden Scale
--Stone of Agony
--Wildfire

Defenses
--I built a second wall on the south side of the moat that is the same height and thickness as the existing Castle Town walls. I also equipped that wall with arrow slits and machicolations for dropping hot oil and such. Portcullises on either side of the draw bridge were put in as well. (completed Week 14)

Projects:
Research a "Fairy's Crossbow" (4/6)
Drain the moat of water, and replace it with lava; also, replace the drawbridge with a Red Ice one (4/12) DOUBLE TIME (2/6)
Research a method of Infusing the Master Sword with the Light Medallion and Din's Fire, as well as making the blade Red Ice (0/12) DOUBLE TIME (0/6)

Completed Projects:
Recruit Rauru, Sage of Light (4/4) completed week 4
Mass-produce Master Sword (6/6) completed week 6
Mass-produce Hylian Shield (6/6) DOUBLE TIMED WEEK 10 completed week 11
Fortify the entrance to Castle Town (12/12) POSTPONED WEEK 10--TAKEN UP WEEK 11//DOUBLE TIME (6/6) completed week 14
Recruit Adult Link (4/4) completed week 18
Take over Zora's Domain (10/10) DOUBLE TIME W/SOL'S 4TH SLOT (5/5) completed week 20
Search the Sacred Realm for the location of the Triforce, and mark it for later use (4/4) completed week 22
Research the Din's Hammer (6/6) [description to follow] completed week 26
Research the Mythical Crossbow (6/6) completed week 26
Research and Mass-produce Red Ice armour for both myself and Sól (6/12) DOUBLE TIME (6/6) completed Week 28
Mass-produce the Forest Medallion (6/6) completed week30

Log:
Pff, war 'n' shiz :daphnes:

----------------------------------------------------------------

OoC: So uh.... Sólsetur has dropped out and deeded his holdings to me. So yeah.

K

Kol Gaines

I was only making the point about the magic meter because I'm not likely to come out to fight you on your turf anymore. You would have to come to me if you wanted to fight, and my temple would be trapped to high hell with the entire thing layered with Shadow Medallion effects to hide walls, pits, basic traps, etc. so depending on how determined you would be to get through my entire temple, you may run out at some point during it.

Not to mention that I would also be using natural shadows (I.e. not actual invisibility) to also hide other types of traps, monsters, etc.

When my project to fortify my temple is complete I'll have a detailed map on the temple with various points, traps, etc layered out for War Mod usage.

~~~

Isn't it just you, me and ZL left now? If so... Fuuuuuuuuuuux. I have one base, you have 1.5 bases (0.5 is Gerudo Fortress) and ZL holds the rest of the world at ransom. Yeah, definitely not launching any attacks now. I'll be hunkered down, yes I will.

Wait, I think I managed to screw up my DOUBLETIME... since its DOUBLETIMED doesn't that mean it improves +4 instead of +2 each update? If so, it's already done... *gets headache trying to make sense of it*

Z

zoralink32

I'm in favour of accelerated updating--after everyone is on the same week, we can update again immediately, except in the case of war. Obviously, this game is going to drag for a while as everyone prepares themselves for battle, so I think it would help to alleviate some of the boredom inherent in this waiting.

---------------------------------------------------------

To Argenteus, Lord Dei of the Serapeum

Greetings. As you may have heard, our fellow ally, Sólsetur, Laird of Ganon's Tower, has taken ill. he has bequeathed to me the managing of his expansive estate. I turn to you now, as a friend, to offer you ownership of one of his old holdings--perhaps Lake Hylia? I think it would be nice for you to be able to expedite your projects.

Sincerely,
King Zoralink XXXII of Hyrule

Wait, I think I managed to screw up my DOUBLETIME... since its DOUBLETIMED doesn't that mean it improves +4 instead of +2 each update? If so, it's already done... *gets headache trying to make sense of it*

Yeah, a double-timed 10 day project would be done in 5 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom