• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Land Wars V1 - The Ocarina of Limes

K

Kazoto Skytear

Wallmasters can fly so the Dead Hands will hve a heck of a time pinningthem down

Yeah um **** this mod it's complete BS IMO and I'm not even done. Plus the fact tht Argenteus doesn't like me leaves me to believe he is biased

Z

zoralink32

Wallmasters can fly so the Dead Hands will hve a heck of a time pinningthem down

Yeah um **** this mod it's complete BS IMO and I'm not even done. Plus the fact tht Argenteus doesn't like me leaves me to believe he is biased

When did Argenteus ever say or give the impression that he doesn't like you? Can you get me visual evidence to back up your claims?

Besides, it's all in the random number generator. Sorry bro, but you lost.

HEY GUESS WHAT MOTER ****ER I ALREADY HAD ONE 26/28

Is it 26 or is it 28? I need a definitive answer.

Plus, two nations can have a battle in the same week anyway.

K

Kazoto Skytear

When I attacked him, and called back, he constantly whines about how I might attack him.

Random Generator? He could just pull number out of his *** if he wanted too

It's both

Z

zoralink32

When I attacked him, and called back, he constantly whines about how I might attack him.

He said that like, two times. You need to learn what "constantly" means.

It's both

You're going to have a 3 week long battle? Good luck.

Oh, and Wallmasters don't fly, they cling to the ceiling. That's a hard thing to do when you're in a field.

A

Argenteus

Wallmasters are not flying units. And all you said was "plug the deku tree's hole". I assumed you meant the mouth. You're lucky I didn't interpret it as his anus, or things might have gone even worse.

And you claim I could have pulled the random numbers out of my ***? So. ****ing. What. I could have used dice, but it would have made no difference. The fact that I'm using a random number generator instead of dice doesn't automatically mean I'm cheating.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kazoto Skytear

^ I said u could be biased towards me, read plz

Anyways u might wanna read the other nitpicks and I still don't accept the mod

A

Argenteus

Your only other nitpick was that they could go through the kokiri forest to get to goron city, but until link comes through that way's blocked off with a boulder. Through hyrule field was the only accessable path.

And really, I don't give 1/8 of a **** whether you accept the mod or not - everyone else does. Nobody else thinks it's biased, and really - you won. It's pretty BS for you to be complaining when you won, if anything Sol should be complaining.

K

Kazoto Skytear

I won? You actually think that was a win?

Gawd the stupidity of these ppl

So uno person (sol) can all BS but I can't

Well then that's jolly good sense

K

Kazoto Skytear

Yeah I said that so we could hurreh the game

And I annex to Solsetur to see everyone get rofl stomped

TIP TO SOLSETUR

Project Week ?:
Research Flying Technology [6/6] -Triple
Research Salt Water and Merge it into Song of Storms [4/12] -Double

Project Week ?:
Incorporate Fly Magic into Land [6/6] -Triple
Research Salt Water and Merge it into Song of Storms [8/12] -Double

Project Week ?:
Mass Produce Music Boxes [6/6] -Triple
Research Salt Water and Merge it into Song of Storms [12/12] -Double

Project Week ?:
Make a Flying Fort [10/12] -Quintuple

Project Week ?:
Make Flying Fort [12/12]
Whatever u want goez here

---Flying Fort (or a keep) can hold up to 255 people. (5 is royalties), not including flying units.

SINCE I CANT DO THAT NOW AND I HAVE A **** ARMY AND CANT DO **** AND **** I ANNEX TO SOLSETUR TO WATCH THE ROFLSTOMPING BEGIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom