• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul looks at whomever the **** is there opposing them and so does Owyn. they prepare themselves for a fight to end all fights that may or may not happen depending on the amount of parentheses we decide to keep doing

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al doesnt respond. Rasul is the enemy. Even if he's acting friendly, the fact remains that things aren't going to end well for any friendly relations. He gives a nod, but doesn't break his defensive stance or his intense glare at Donna.

Skylar approaches the throne. There's no room for anything between the throne and the wall, but above it hung two crossed swords.
Could it be...?
That's the spirit, the voice laughs.

Zed, despite still experiencing the lingering effects of his last foe's attacks, picks up on both attacks towards Alwin. Unfortunately, as he was unarmed, there wasn't much else he could do except run forward to protect him, yelling a "look out" all the while. Because Alwin's focus was towards Donna, Zed instinctively targets the thrown hammer, raising his hands at it. Was that power going to come back?

Storm

When Zed Catches the Hammer it Keeps going, carrying him away and into the Air, until he was 100 feet in the air, where it begins spinning at a fast Rate

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Well guys, I should probably head back to my group here." Vesper stumbles a little, having had way too much to drink. "I've left an illusion with them to make it seem like I'm still there. I'm sure they're fine though." She smiles and waves to herr old companions as she teleport away. She had taken the place of her illusion, which made her nearly fall to the ground as she was quite a bit unsteady from her drinking.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al dives away from the knife, but not the fist. Rasul successfully catches him, fist-to-face. Ignoring the pain (or, doing it as best he could), he decides not to drop his weapon, slicing the laser sword upward at his opponent.

Skylar approaches the crossed swords. After a moment's hesitation, he touches the hilt on the left. It feels warm. Not comfortably warm, mind you, but almost like there was a raging fire inside the blade.
I've waited a long time for this the sword whispers to him, I need blood. I sense the blood I need somewhere nearby... being spilled. Take me there.

Storm

Rasul's eyes rage a hellish Red as his skin begins to redden as well, poofing behind Alwin for the cheap shot

Up till now Donna had been slowly working her way through the fighting to the other end of it where she had seen Vesper. Still set on capturing her and make her pay for her crimes, Donna tosses three flash bombs around Vesper in hopes of stunning her long enough to get in a good first hit.

Users who are viewing this thread