• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Mido

Version 1
Dente continues watching the fight from a safe distance, drinking his imaginary tea.

Meanwhile, Zed was in for the ride of his life. With little choice but to hold onto the hammer, Zed squeals as the hammer flies him in various directions at reasonably high speeds, or so he thinks.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I can't really maneuver with so little room, Al thinks. He needs space to swing, and his sword isn't made for stabbing. Ducking, he kicks his attacker in the shins before rolling backwards and away from him.

Mido

Version 1
Zed holds onto the hammer for dear life, doing his best to slow himself down and attempt to stabilize. Albeit, to no avail as of yet.

Dente continues to observe the bout and notices the precarious circumstances of Alwin. He was intrigued. What would he do next?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin lands on the ground, letting go of his blade as he catches his ground. As it left his hand, the plasma was released, leaving only a hilt laying on the ground. Using the chance to be next to Donna's legs, he swings his around, like he was break dancing, in order to, as they say, sweep her off her feet. Though less in the romantic sense and more in the very aggressive sense.

Pen

The game is on!
Donna, whose gaze was currently fixed on Vesper, didn't see Alwin's attack coming. Upon impact she tripped forward and tried by reflex to to soften her fall by rolling forward. However, the ground on this particular location had some rather uneven old tiles which were quite sharp, and so - when Donna was back up on her feet - she had a pretty deep and nasty scratch going all along the left side of her face. It was clearly bleeding, but Donna showed no sign of pain. Instead her target had been changed. She made a dash straight for Alwin and aimed to deliver several quick jabs to his stomach.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul ends up inbetween Donna and Alwin just as the jabs happen. he falls to the ground in pain

Storm

a23807630ef3c5a66a5dd0052663b6d1aed3c661_hq.gif

Owyn attempts to double team Alwin with Donna

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al took the kick square in the jaw, knocking him backwards. The world waved for a second, but quickly righted itself.
This was a losing battle. He needed to get out of here. Rolling to his feet, he retrieved his firearm and aimed it at his two agressors. He fired a shot at each as his eyes searched for the others who were on his side.

Storm

The bullet missed Owyn by inches, grazing his ear, and he goes down prone. Rasul lay on the ground

Pen

The game is on!
Donna barely dodged the shot. It scraped against the fresh wound on the left side of her face, making it even deeper than before. It caused Donna immense pain, causing her to flinch for a second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom