• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Mido

Version 1
Zed nods silently, agreeing with Alwin's proposition. They did not need any unnecessary conflict before Castle Town. That place was dangerous enough as is.

Dente exchanges another puzzled look to Rasul and Owyn. How was he supposed to know what to do? It's why he signaled them with a look of his own beforehand. Just then, however, it hit him.

"Hmm, I haven't done something like this in a long time, but I could try to enter the trance. I forgot how it exactly works, unfortunately."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Sara's eyes shock back into focus
" Don't. we don't even know our limits. our mystical potential."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Sara hears a whisper in her mind, "The time is not yet ripe for your approach of this place, my dear. Keep it in your mind, but for now, it seems your destiny lies elsewhere. To the northeast, in the land of the ancient kings."

Storm

Sara did just that. She kept it in her mind... As she walked towards the grounds.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Suddenly, the darkness begins to form in Sara's mind again. She gets a splitting headache, and her movements slow.
YOU WILL DO AS I SAY the voice yells into her mind, YOU ARE NOT ONE TO FIGHT THE VERY WILL OF THE WORLD, NOR WILL YOU FIND THE POWER OR ANSWERS YOU SEEK AT THIS PLACE

Storm

Sara falls on the ground, unconscious. Owyn and Rasul go to her
" what's going on"
" not....yet... go...North"
Sara faints without giving them the whole Directions, and so they Head North, carrying Sara on each side

Mido

Version 1
Dente shrugged at Sara's instructions, following the group now from behind. Upon her fainting, his suspicions grows even further. If Sara declines intervention next time, he may have to intervene regardless. Nor does he want to go north, but it seemed the task was pivotal to the task ahead, even if it was supremely likely a trap.

Storm

they walked for what felt like a week until they reached where they were heading, Hyrule Castle
" I was here Earlier, the Place is deserted" Rasul says as he lays Sara down on the ground gently

Storm

Rasul wakes Sara Up
" are we there"
"I think we are, Sara"
where to now, headache buddy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom