• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
They walk through the door, and it is an ornate castle. what would you expect it is dwarv-OW!
I mean Hylian architecture

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As they enter the dark building, Sarah's mind seems... clear. Lile something is gone from it. As she contemplates what, a number of robed figures enter and offer to bring them insise.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The nearest nods to them, "Our lord has been expecting you. Please, follow," she gestures up the stairs, and leads them on.
After going up the stairs and down a long hallway, the hooded figure stops, "We would like to request that your weapons stay in here, at least while you visit him. They will be returned to you upon leaving," she gestures to a wooden crate on the floor near the door, "He's suspicious of others - for good reason."

Storm

Rasul places his hammer at the Table
Sara stands there arms out, awaiting debilitator cuffs if any

Owyn Removes his Katanas, 45 Kunai, a Bow, a slinghot, Hookshot, Boomerang, 4 bomb bags, and his armlets, boots, and Waist armor.
"just a minute, there" One of the Robed figures says. she didn't give up any weapons"

Sara looks at this hooded oaf
"I never really saw myself in need of one. but If you Insist"
Sara approaches the hooded man, and pins him to the wall, sensually caressing him slowly
" Enough games, Miss Luna"
Sarah smiles, putting a Staff on the Table
" Guess you can separate a woman from her walking stick. oh yeah"
Sara drops the Pearl Handle Baretta .45 Magnum on the table
" Poor Zach forgot his metal L"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The one in charge shrugs them off of Sara, "Let her keep it. She is the reason they're here after all," he offers her the staff, "Besides, he can defend himself from a mage if need be. Its physical weapons that are harder."

Storm

Sara picks up her Staff, and said goodbye to the Sidearm... she may or may not seek another one in the future

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
With that, the lead hooded figure opens the door and proceeds into a massive, ancient-looking atrium. The cieling is glass, and the walls a hard stone. In the center, atop a throne on a stone disk, sits a tall man with short brown hair and piercing blue eyes. He stands and gives a small bow to them, "Nice to meet you all. My name is Skylar Mandrag."
(@Libk @Mido @Domozilla777 @Woyogoyo bear fighting time)

Mido

Version 1
Dente did not have a weapon at his disposal, but he does silence his magic potency in order to appear more discreet. He follows in the back of the group before meeting the gaze of Skylar Mandrag.

Zed recoils in horror as the bear charges, barely rolling out of harm's way as the bear completed its first charge. This was going to be a rough journey to Castle Town, as if the town wasn't already a larger issue.

"Ugh, this is bad," he groans worriedly. "How are we going to retaliate with our stealth plan not working out?" He didn't intend to sound whiny, but he was legitimately worried. A part of him wanted to make it to Castle Town, in spite of the danger it posed.

Storm

Rasul does a tip hat salute motion
" Rasul Al'Win Kazad, this is Owyn Lobos and.."
" My name is Sara Luna, we serve this Demon Prince, Rasul"

Storm

Rasul's eyes widen at this bold faced lie. what if this asshole knew Kornia Grae?

Mido

Version 1
Dente figured the mysterious Skylar would likely see through the ruse. If he knew who Kornia may have been, he likely knew about the rest. A risky lie for certain, but it would do well to gauge how much Skylar knew while also potentially hinting at a motive for what was amiss in Hyrule.

Storm

Owyn looks at This mandrag, uncertain what happened, but he couldn't stop thinking of that one girl he met back at Florthanac

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom