• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Perfect! Vesper sighed as She was being carried away "You know, you've made this really easy for me if I want. So can you just, set me down maybe?"

Pen

The game is on!
Donna freezes in place. "What? The girl wasn't unconscious?" she thinks to herself. "And the nerve of that one..." She then tightens her grip of the girl and grabs a knife, getting ready to stab her.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
She sighed again, reaching out to grab the arm with the knife and then her other hand grabbing the girls face. She started freezing the areas she had a hold of, hopefully doing enough to make the girl drop her.

Pen

The game is on!
Donna's mechanical eye knocks Vesper's hand off her face before it freezes, but her arm that she holds the knife with does freeze, causing Donna to drop the knife and Vesper, thus stopping the freezing. Vesper falls to the ground but Donna manages to catch the knife with her other hand before it hits the ground and then she quickly throws it at Vesper, managing to somewhat slice her waist with it. The smoke was clearing up and Donna decided there was nothing more she could do for the time being with her arm being frozen as it is. So she runs behind a nearby rock where her motorcycle is waiting for her, and then she drives off, far out of sight.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Owyn sat down on a bench in Darunia and removed his boots to rub his feet
"Damn my feet hurt. in the Name of Mailan why did we choose this Rocky Path"
Sarah smiles as she removes her robe to rub her shoulders
"you know why. we're here to serve the Demon Prince. this is the only Port Town here"
Rasul rubbed his shoulder
" you guys don't have to follow me"
"Ras, we feel we have to. you're all alone out here"
"I mean I have Mr. Fray"
Rasul points to his bracelet
Sarah raises her eyebrow and giggles
" you talk about a Mr. Fray..."
"of course I do. he's my Mentor"
Owyn shakes his head
" He is. now I think we should look for resources then go visit this old man who will make items for us"

Mido

Version 1
Zed shot a dirty look at Evermore when he was tackled, but quick recomposed and regrouped with the others.

The Quarry City of Darunia

The bracelet was still perplexed over how much a coincidence it was that they found these two strangers. Not sure what it spelled, but he didn't like it for whatever reason. He heard something about a Demon Prince for a second, which alerted him, but then realized they were talking about the young Rasul the tall elf. Heck, he was taller than this bracelet was. He also heard names...familiar names of olden times mentioned. After a brief moment of somber reflection, the bracelet hears something about himself.

"Hey, why is this one laughing about me, huh?" the bracelet asks Rasul. Kids these days, no respect for eternal spirits bound to objects due to mean dwarven necromancer curses.

Storm

"she cant hear you, nor has she seen you"
Owyn and Sara look at eachother, confused at the delirious Demon prince
"well, Ras, we're here in this port town. what next?"

( we're not really following the Zelda II Map, right?)

Mido

Version 1
"Oh," the bracelet notes. He wasn't sure if it was his "advanced" age or something, but he'd become more of a busybody as time passed.

((not sure. I just supposed the Map was of its own design))

Storm

( it is. but you did say Quarry town of Darunia as if to say like the ZII map it is at the base of a mountain, which it is, but there is also a port)

Rasul thinks that's alright as Sara and Owyn start looking for Materials

Mido

Version 1
((Oh, I see. I may have just misunderstood which town you were referencing, so we'll go with where you let the group initially in this case!))

The bracelet stays silent for now, allowing for the main folks to go about their business.

Storm

Rasul helps sara and owyn in looking for materials so old man Razul can make them new items and clothes and such

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
A group of figures appear on the edge of Darunia. Clothed in black robes, they approach the remnants of the once-mighty city. Their master had sensed magic here - and that magic was why they came. It was a rare gift nowadays, as most mages had been killed after The Event.
The hooded figures spot Sara and Owyn, and begin following them in the shadows. Watching. Waiting.

Al starts running towards the sounds of fighting as the smoke starts to clear, "Vesper!" he calls, and then runs into her in the fog, causing him to fall. He only pauses for a moment though, "You all right?" he asks once he sees her.

Storm

Commiserating
say it ain't so
I will not go
turn the lights off
carry me home

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom