• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Rasul touches the fireball and gets burned. Because it's, y'know, fire.
The mage dodges the hammer, then grabs Rasul by the collar.
"Let's-a go" he whispers.

The ninja doesn't respond to his quip, her head hangign low. She's out cold.

Nothing appears before Sara. Instead, the voices get louder. There are more of them now, whispering to her, calling to her.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul just pokes the Fireball guy. Mama mia

Sara vacated the shadows and ran to Owyn

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The fireball guy looks down at his arm, confused as to why he was poked.

Zacharias slumps over, exhausted, but as she runs, Sara can feel a cold nipping at her heels.

Storm

Rasul nervously laughs, before swinging at The top of the Fireball Guy's neck with his hammer

Owyn is confused why Sara ran to to him, but feels the coldness as well

Suddenly through the trees, he arrived. his body covered in Tattoos. he walks up to Zacharias and picks up the piece of Iron. he shoves it up his ass and fires all 12 shots

Mido

Version 1
Zed follows behind Alwin for a moment, alerted by his concern over Vesper's well-being. Close behind, and noticing the situation, he remarks:

"She seems to be fine from my perspective, but I don't truly know the extent of whoever that was's power." His hand still holds the knife he recovered, remaining on standby if needed. Around his new companions, Zed felt even less capable. Alwin seemed very composed and cool, Evermore, as per usual, had his hero business down, and Vesper was...just badass! How was Zed to fill a role? Perhaps these concerns didn't matter in the big picture. They survived, and in this day and age, surviving was the reward.

The bracelet solely took notice of the fray before Rasul and his cohorts. There was something....interesting about the bunch; they harbored an aura similar to that motorcycle-riding woman from earlier. Something was not right here, and this everyday wrist accessory was determined to figure this out.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Fireball guy finally goes down, the fireball flying up in the air. People have seconds to move out of the way, because the second it makes contact with anything solid...

Before Razul can kill him, Zacharias whistles a simple song - unknown to Razul and the others - and disappears, the crumpled forms of his compatriots disappearing with him.

Al stands up and nods, "Yeah, definitely," he puts his weapon back in its holster, "What say we get out of here?"

Storm

Razul quickly snuffs the fire with a giant blue dome emanating from his ring, which he quickly removes and puts back around his neck
"well that was a waste of information... Junior, I see you made a couple friends. can you stay for dinner? I believe you need it before you scour Hyrule and the outlying countries for those guys"

Sara was shaken, shivering from what or whom she saw.

Owyn bows to Razul
"The Guardian of the Forest. I am Owy-"
"Ballo...you're one of those... well, come on. I got the ribs cooking"

Storm

Ordin-Bashir
Razul leads the young ones to The Deku Tree. Owyn fascinated with everything he saw. Razul returns to his barbecue as the Trio converse
"Who were those guys" Rasul said as he set the Table
Sara shivers as he says " they follow a dark being"
Owyn tends to Sara as he contemplates " a mage. a Kunoichi. a warrior, and whatever That Harrison guy was. they dress in black. theres no telling nowadays"

Mido

Version 1
The bracelet had since taken physical form, now the man known as Dente. After having touched base with Razul, he decides to introduce himself to the new blood by inserting himself into the discussion.

"We encountered someone with a similar aura before the folks we dealt with earlier," the aged man notes as he moves next to Rasul. He quickly latches onto what Sara had noted. "Say...what were you saying about a dark being?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom