• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How old were you when you got into Zelda

What age were you when you first played Zelda.

• 1-4

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • 5-9

Votes: 40 48.2%
  • 10-14

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • 15-19

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • 20-24

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 25-29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30-34

• 35-39

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 40+

• Total voters

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I was 8 or 9, I think. ^^ I remember being introduced to the characters in SSB Melee and loved them so my mom preordered WW and I got OoT Master Quest too.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
One of the kids in the neighbourhood lent me his copy of Ocarina of Time not long after I had bought my N64, so I was 14, meaning I've been a fan for close to 18 years now, lol

Pen

The game is on!
I played OoT and MM at a friend's house back at age 8 or 9 or something, but I didn't get my own Zelda game(s) (WW and OoT) until I was 10. However, I actually wouldn't say I truly got into Zelda until I was 13 when I bought and played TP. ^^

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Well, I was also around 4, except I started with the Original, so I've been around since the beginning. As a matter of fact, The Legend of Zelda is, more so than any other game, the reason I'm into gaming today.

What's also interesting is that I beat the game without speaking (or reading) a word of English.

I was about five or six when I started watching Captain N and the Zelda cartoon. Didn't start playing till I was nine and got an NES for Christmas. My mom was quick to pick up both games. What a magical year that was. :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
3 years old, Ocarina of Time relased on my third birthday. in love wit hthe series ever since <3

Misty

Ronin
Depending upon how we're defining it, I have some pretty vivid memories of sitting on my father's lap while he played Link to the Past and I would have been around 3 at the time. I'm sure he would have let me press a few buttons and hold the controller at the time. I recall actually playing by myself at four although, I quickly switched to Ocarina of Time after my father finished it because I liked the art better.

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
I played ALttP when I was a kid but it was too hard for me so (like an idiot) I traded it for WWF Royal Rumble (yep, idiot). Then in October 2014, my stepdad bought out a storage building and there was an N64 with a bunch of games including OoT! That ended up being my birthday gift and I've been hooked ever since.

I must have been about 3 or 4 years old, I remember just always sitting watching my dad play Ocarina of Time and being so engrossed in what was happening, then the amazing feeling I had when he handed me the N64 controller and let me play it for the first time :)

I was twelve when I first started. I remembered a few of my friends talking about it when I saw something about it online and decided to see what it was. It is now my favorite game series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom