• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How old were you when you got into Zelda

What age were you when you first played Zelda.

• 1-4

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • 5-9

Votes: 40 48.2%
  • 10-14

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • 15-19

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • 20-24

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 25-29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30-34

• 35-39

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 40+

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
How old were you when you played that first Zelda game that got you into the series. I started young at 4 years old. I saw my cousin playing the game and knew that I needed it for myself. I have some of my best childhood memories playing Zelda and I'm glad I got in early.

D

Deleted member 14134

My best guess is around 8 years old. I've been a pretty big fan for most of my life I suppose.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I got Link's Awakening on the Easter after its release in 1994. So I was 4 at the time. I played it obsessively. But years I wasn't able to get to the second level.

5-9. Some where in there my next door neighbor kid had A Link to the Past, and I would spend hours at his house playing.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
4th year heh the year OOT came out as well, i played it and fell in love i then went back and played from the original, almost 20 years now i've been playing the series, jesus when i say that christ *shakes head* but y'know i wouldn't trade them for the world especially playing the earlier games and working on them til i completed them.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I believe I was about 5, or 6 years old when I fist played Ocarina of Time. My family got the N64 about the time I was born. Our first games on it were Diddy Kong Racing, Super Mario 64, and Ocarina of Time. I'm so glad it still works today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom