• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gatewatch RP Thread

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Arlinn leads them out of the house, Thalia following behind them. "The 4 of us are going to Markov Manor. We're going to try and clear out any Eldrazi that might be there, as well as see if we might be able to free Sorin. Though I doubt we can. Everyone ready?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul revs the engine of his Stallion and rides off to where they are going

Libk

The group eventually ends up at Markov Manor. Upon arrival they see it in ruins of what it used to be. Something awful had happened here. 500377bbce7a3265e8a723d09366e6ac.jpg

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al looks up. This is his first time at Markov Manor, but he'd heard tales of its design, its beauty, its presence. But these were barely ruins. The entire plan had taken a hit, and it was quite obvious that the Manor had taken the brunt of it. As they approach the gates, Al stops and touches the outer walls. This just wasn't right. The Eldrazi had to be stopped before they did this - and worse - to every other plane out there. He looks up at the few remaining towers and shivers a little. He had to be on his guard here, "Do we know where in the manor he might be exactly?"

Libk

"Oh. The Eldrazi aren't responsible for this actually. This was the works of Nahiri." Arlinn stared rather matter of factly. She led them inside.

Declaration-in-Stone-Shadows-over-Innistrad-MtG-Art.jpg

"We're not sure where Sorin is... and recently Olivia Voldaren named herself the Lord of Innistrad. She might have guards here to make sure no one tries to free him" Thalia had now pulled out the spear of Avacyn as they entered the Manor.

Storm

" Are you blind? Sorin is standing right there next to that Pillar. I can can see him clear as day"

Libk

" Are you blind? Sorin is standing right there next to that Pillar. I can can see him clear as day"
(No. That's just are from before he was turned to stone. Note that that is a living Sorin. I just used the art fir imagery. Not what's actually there ₩

Storm

Rasul leaps into the Castle. He runs through legions of whatever, killing every one

Storm

Rasul Ignores Alwin, as he has not fought a damn thing , leaving Rasul to do all the dirty work, like a demon would do. Let the Dwarves do it. I don't want to chip a nail"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom