• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gatewatch RP Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul looks at the tall drink of legs and turns around
" you know what? Alwin, come on, we're leaving. this Werewolf seems to think I don't know what I'm doing."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Well obviously you don't," Alwin replied, "She knows what's happening. Jace put us in her charge. And we've been on this plane for maybe two hours, and this is your first time here. You act like you know what's going on but you'd have to be a flipping god to."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al shakes his head, "This is my home plane, Ras. I know how things work here. What we saw at Hanweir wasn't normal," he looks at the assembled group, "This crowd working together isn't normal. Something terrible happened here and I'm doing what I can to help. It's not me being ignorant - it's you being cynical."

Storm

"well all anyone has done since I left my home is try to kill me. the Justicar, the Undead, that City, a Gryff. I'm surprised these knights didn't follow me and impale me

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I didn't try to kill you," Al reminds him, "Nor did Jace, nor the mer-chick who didn't make it to this plane and will be promptly forgotten about again. Only our enemies have tried to kill you .These guys aren't our enemies."

Storm

One of tge mob throws a rock at Rasul, followed byvthe rest pelting him with tomatoes and rocks.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
((If anything, the only person the army is ready to kill is Alwin because more than almost anything, they hate demons. Besides, you're in a house.))

A few of the cathars, including Thalia, look at the demon, worried that if this goes on too much longer he might snap. It'd be a shame to have to kill an Ally to protect another, but it's a demon after all. It wouldn't be too bad.

Storm

" so... the Count is encased in stone, and somebody is in the Moon... I have a plan about the Moon, but I don't think it will work"

Libk

Arlinn and a few of the others look stunned for a moment before Thalia speaks up. "Well... let's hear it."

Storm

Rasul stands at the Ready
"we Release the person inside the Moon, and defeat them. I have destroyed moons before. its not hard to get another one

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin shakes his head, "I have a feeling Emrakul was sealed in the moon strictly because nobody could beat him. He's one of the most powerful Eldrazi - I doubt the addition of us could help achieve victory

Libk

Thalia twitched a little at the thought of releasing Emrakul to wreck havoc on the plane again. Arlinn shook her head at this as well. "Unfortunately I doubt Wed be able to destroy Emrakul. She's quite a bit too strong. It took 6 planeswalkers to even seal her, and that was using a scroll that Tamiyo never should have opened. Right now we need to clean up the remnants. And then Jace needs you two on Kaladesh."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom