• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gatewatch RP Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul sneaks out of the water. Hes had enough of assholes trying to ruin his day

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Just ignore the sudden existence of the lake, gentlemen...))
Al raises an eyebrow, "Markov disappeared?" This in itself was bad news for everyone, no matter who you were, "Just... Start at the beginning I guess?"

((I as Deku know what's up so feel free to skip over the explanation unless you want Storm to know))

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Markov didn't dissappear. He's imprisoned in his own Manor. Trapped in stone like a statue. He had a fight with another planeswalker, Nahiri she's called, who brought Emrakul to this plane in an attempt to get Sorin to sacrifice himself to save the plane. Much like he did to her and Zendikar. Honestly though I'm glad she imprisoned him. And the Gatewatch managed to imprison Emrakul in the moon. If it wasn't for the Gatewatch, this plane would be destroyed." Arlinn explained what had become of Sorin and Emrakul.

One of the Cathars steps forward, Alwin would recognize her to be Thalia, once the Guardian of the helvault, one of Thraben's greatest cathars. "That's not all. Avacyn has been destroyed. She no longer protects this plane. Sorin's creation went mad so he unmade her before she turned into one of those monsters."

Storm

Rasul sneaks back to his Stallion, and drives to another abandoned city for silver, a crossbow, and other items needed to kill vampires, werewolves, and other Undead

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Ah yes, all those undead werewolves...

Alwin knits his hands together, "Emrakul you say? So we're dealing with Eldrazi?" He stays silent for a moment, "Well ****... what state is the plane in? What do we have to do?"

Storm

Rasul scavenges the supplies he needs and bolds for where Al and Arlinn are. the humming of the engine can be heard yards away, but it stops as Rasul sneaks from behind, crossbow ready

Storm

"i don't believe you. everyone I have met in this Viel-forsaken world has tried to kill me, including this dog"

Storm

"you say that now, but then you try to hurt me later"
Rasul addresses the Crows
" Ghouls and Goblins. I am the Dwarf that Slew Haenwier. I have no idea what's going on, and nobody tells me anything. I am what you might call a 'Dwarf' "

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
the crowd start raising torches and pitchforks
They don't, actually, but those watching the exchange do stand by confused. Arlinn interrupts them. "I didn't try to kill you, Dwarf. I tried to bring you here. I just told you not to use the magic you did. You could have killed a lot more than Hanweir, including yourself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom