• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite/Least Favorite Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Favorites- Ganondorf/Ganon(TP),Groose(SS)(I cosplay him), Midna, and the Yeti from Twilight Princess. For one I like Winter and he lives in the snow, and two his love for his wife just brings you to life (you know with hearts).

Least favorite - Captain Lineback from the DS games.

So one thing that you are going to learn about me on here is that I love PUNS. It is nice to finally use that one pun above with people that actually understand with what I am talking about. So I was reading through the last page on this thread and saw some interesting posts...........

I have to update my list again :P After playing HW (yes I know, a spinoff but who cares) I came to the conclusion that Volga is my most fav character. I just find everything interesting about him and wish he would get a bit more of a backstory somehow in HWL (not going to happen, I know).
Besides that, nothing has changed.
He seems he has this hot fiery passion in him.

Favourite - Groose. Legend. (Skyward Sword)
Most hated - Little **** that has crap hanging out of it's nose. Always pissed me off that did. (Wind Waker)
your awesome. - (no pun just wanted to say that)

I can only name my least favorite character: Navi. I think we can all guess why.
Hey,hey,hey...Listen you better Watch Out. She maybe small but she has a drive about her. If she gets a mission she just locks on and doesn't stop. She may say hello a lot but Adele ain't far behind, @$#% they play that song on the radio to much.

Also, I didn't say they were all good ones but I love to try anyways. :)

Favorite:
Malo the ambiguously evil capitalist genius baby. Admittedly Link was the main financial backer but I got a kick out of the little guy hustling everybody. Malo putting the rich Castle Town store jerk out of business was worth all the rupees I had to dig up. Plus the Malo Mart music is awesome.

Pretty much every character in Link's Awakening, particularly Marin and the Wind Fish.

Ravio, even before we learn his backstory, he's just a loveable couch-surfing mooch who invites himself into your house and constantly "borrows" your money and food. Giving Link a beat up leather bracelet that smells like wet dog in exchange for his charity was pretty funny.

Least favorite:
All the kids from TP except for Malo. Colin was particularly obnoxious, trying to play the hero but just injuring himself and creating more work for Link and Midna who have far more important world-saving tasks to attend to. Amateurs shouldn't try to do this, you're only getting in the way :lol:

Talon from OoT. What a lazy prick. Ingo was a jerk too, but anyone who has had coworkers who do literally nothing will probably understand why I dislike Talon more. Poor Malon was stuck doing most of the work either way.

Kaepora Gaebora. The Link's Awakening incarnation was the worst, OoT wasn't far behind. He's cool in SS though.

Fi. Navi didn't even bother me that much, but Fi constantly restating the obvious was absolutely obnoxious. I think SS would have been a much better received game if they just removed Fi and the stamina bar.

Those are just a few off the top of my head :)

My favorite is a tie between Midna and Malon/Romani/Cremia
My least favorite is probably tingle

Favorite:
Malo the ambiguously evil capitalist genius baby. Admittedly Link was the main financial backer but I got a kick out of the little guy hustling everybody. Malo putting the rich Castle Town store jerk out of business was worth all the rupees I had to dig up. Plus the Malo Mart music is awesome.

Pretty much every character in Link's Awakening, particularly Marin and the Wind Fish.

Ravio, even before we learn his backstory, he's just a loveable couch-surfing mooch who invites himself into your house and constantly "borrows" your money and food. Giving Link a beat up leather bracelet that smells like wet dog in exchange for his charity was pretty funny.

Least favorite:
All the kids from TP except for Malo. Colin was particularly obnoxious, trying to play the hero but just injuring himself and creating more work for Link and Midna who have far more important world-saving tasks to attend to. Amateurs shouldn't try to do this, you're only getting in the way :lol:

Talon from OoT. What a lazy prick. Ingo was a jerk too, but anyone who has had coworkers who do literally nothing will probably understand why I dislike Talon more. Poor Malon was stuck doing most of the work either way.

Kaepora Gaebora. The Link's Awakening incarnation was the worst, OoT wasn't far behind. He's cool in SS though.

Fi. Navi didn't even bother me that much, but Fi constantly restating the obvious was absolutely obnoxious. I think SS would have been a much better received game if they just removed Fi and the stamina bar.

Those are just a few off the top of my head :)
Kaepora gaebora was in SS?

^ Sorry, I was referring to Headmaster Gaepora. Wasn't sure if they were actually the same character or not since I only played through SS once when it came out.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Well, this thread has been asleep for a while...

Favorites:
ST Zelda - Favorite incarnation of Zelda, she was the funniest and most believable princess out of the whole series, my fave companion so far ;)
Navi - Take away a "Hey, Listen!" every now and then, and you've got a very helpful and likable character.
Romani - She and Link are so cute in MM! I love the "Grasshopper" nickname!
HMS - I love the air of mystery about him...
Anju/Kafei - I love their sidequest in-game, and it's that much cooler in the Manga!
MM Link - My favorite Link in the whole series! :D
Linebeck - Hated him at first, but he really grew on my by the end :)

Least Favorite:
Girahim - He's honestly just a bit too freaky for me.
Tingle - A disturbing, mentally unstable, enslaving creep who hasn't really appealed to me in any of his incarnations.
Tetra - My least favorite Zelda tbh. She's just too much of a brat in my opinion.
Ilia - I've got mixed feelings about her, but I think ultimately I dislike her because of her obsession with Epona, and her bossiness.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Favorite characters; SS Link, Midna, TP Ganondorf, Groose

Least favorite character: Purlo,

Edit: After playing OoA more, I now hate Patch the restoration guru

Last edited:

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Favorites:

Vaati
Majora
Dark Link

I mostly like these characters for their potential. I'd love to see a Dark Link that speaks and is very intelligent or Majora in his original form, whatever that is. But what I'd really, really love is an adult Vaati with a black cape and lean fingers (for magic I swear) with a handsome face and deep voice. I love the idea of a villain that doesn't really engage Link physically by only using magic but still comes across as very threatening.

Least Favorite:

Navi

Kinda figures

My favorite character is Link because he is basically an extension of the player, and I'm the player and I love myself the most...just kidding.

My favorite character is probably Saria, since I can relate to the pain of saying goodbye your best friend, and out of all the Kokiri, she was the only one who truly cared for Link.
Another one is Romani from Majora's mask, since she's really the only child Link befriends in all of Termina and she's adorable.
I also like Groose a lot, and feel he has some of the best charecter development out of all of them.

Least favorite is probably...huh...can't think of anyone...

Hmm well there's no way I won't be saying some obvious stuff but...

Link, Zelda, Saria, Ganon (in some games), um Princess Agitha kinda, the King of Hyrule, Marin, the omnipresent Owl, Fi, Demise..

Hmm more of the enemies than I would of guessed :mellow:,

Aku

Favorites:

Loz Ganon-
He's the original Ganon and the one the cartoon Ganon is based on. Is second only to Ganon of the cartoon, of whom he holds the honor of being my most favorite Ganon ever.

Hyrule Warriors Ganondörƒ and Ganon- This guy is friggen HOT. His desire to become his true form (Ganon) is ominous as hell, becoming not just Ganon but FULL TRIFORCE GANON, and his Ganon form takes the best of TP Ganon while adding an extra eye on his arm with his shoulder 'horns' being in reality two extra mouths. Even Phantom Ganon looks monstrous, appearing quite beastly even while remaining a shadow.

Wind Waker Ganondorf- Easily the most complex, with him going full Terminator on your ass after he mentally breaks. I wasn't crazy about him on my first playthough of WW, but I really really like him now after my second. Fighting with him is awsome, and him walking coldly, calculatingly and methodically towards you with a chilling look on his face while he only does those fighting moves that are the most efficient at getting the job done. He's not shy about back-handing Tetra or punching the living crap out of you, which I thought made him come off as brutal. Damn do I like this guy.

Yuga- He's very different, and is an artistic oddball who is evil. Plus he thinks Ganon is perfection! Is the only other person (besides Ganon II) that has a demon pig form, even if it's 'borrowed' by merging with Ganon. However, he doesn't look like Ganon, but as Yuga demon-piggified which I thought was cool. I wonder, will he have gained the ability to become a demon boar himself if he returns?

Loz Link- The Link that started it all. Plus he's the inspiration for cartoon Link, who is my most favorite Link of all.

Wind Waker Link- Of all the Links, (as someone mentioned) he does come off as the most human of the game Links. I really like him.

Medli and Makar-These guys are just fun to be with, and they are relaxing as company. I hope we get more of these kind of guys.

Dislike:

Demise and the evil Imprisoned Avocado- The Dorf chooses to be evil, end of. I don't need 'Incarnation of Hate/Anger/Dislike/Annoyance' to crap up an origin.

WW Kid with Big Snot- Why does he leave it hanging on his nose instead of just wiping it off? And how does it get so big without dripping off his face? Does it have the consistancy of glue?

Favorites: Darunia, Groose, Cawlin, Strich, King of Red Lions, Barnes, Hena, OoT Ganondorf, Carpenter Boss, The Resistance as a whole

Least Favorites: Demise, the monkey in TP that "guides" you through the fog, OoT Zelda/Sheik, the baby Goron from MM, Dark Link

WW Kid with Big Snot- Why does he leave it hanging on his nose instead of just wiping it off? And how does it get so big without dripping off his face? Does it have the consistancy of glue?

I read that as "ripping off his face" and was about to ask why you'd think that would happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aku
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom