• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite/Least Favorite Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Refurbished

Adventuring
So far in OoT of I'm a big fan of Shiek. I hope to see more of her in other games. Otherwise I despise Navi.

And in HWL. I'm a huge fan of Linkle and her combat / characteristics.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Favourites:

Sheik, because mystery and intrigue.
Impa, esp. her OoT and SS incarnations. She's super tough.
Midna, even though she's kind of an annoying *****, she's my kind of annoying ***** tbh
Tatl, for similar reasons.
TP and SS Link, because they're expressive and more well-rounded than other Link's IMO
Ghiarhim because he's creepy, camp and makes me laugh.

Least Favourites:

Kaepora Gaebora. Please, just SHUT THE **** UP.
Navi. Ditto.
Peatrice in SS, aka the Item Check Girl. She sickens me with her giggling and failed attempts to flirt.
Tingle. No explanation needed.

Favourite characters (excluding the big 3):

Groose: He's on the loose

Tingle: Everyone's favourite 40 year old fairy boy

Ghirahim: My personal favourite homoerotic demon/sword

Error: I am Error.

Bagu: I'm supposed to be Bug.

Pretty much every side character from Majora's Mask

Least favourite:

Almost every character from Triforce Heroes "plot". What a terrible "story" that game had.

Cawlin: Whiny and annoying. I always give his letter to the ghost hand just to spite him.

Favorite: gotta give Telma some love! It's nice to have a hardcore female lead who's super brace and actually organizes a team to help you out.

Least favorite: The magic carpet salesman in OoT. Awesome character in MM, but in OoT he simply excites you with something useless!

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
Zelda is and will forever be my favorite! I adore her... <3
as for a least favorite.... idk.. I never liked Ilia... I was never a huge fan of midna either. :/ :)

Well, I know one that is NOT my favorite -- and primarily because I feel as if she took a perfectly good slot away from any # of other characters who could've/should've been in Hyrule Warriors, and that award goes to "Agatha"... I mean, c'mon! Agatha? Really??

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
I do not really have a least favorite Zelda character, but my favorite is Dark Link, as you may surmise from my avatar. How does this community feel about Dark Link?

Tibari

Rinkuji
My favorite character is Tingle/Oni-Link/Ganondorf/Happy Mask Salesman/Too Many ;-;
I don't have any least favorite character...

Tetra closely followed by the SPLOOOOSH guy. As for my least favourite I'd probably say the child gang from WW just because they get in the way when taking the couple picture.

Favourite - I guess OOT's deku tree

Least - The kid with the massive booger on outset island in WW. Ew dude.

Illia was just bad, but my personal favorites would have to be Midna, Zant, King of Red Lions, and the battleship minigame host who does the bomb sounds with his mouth, truly the hero we need.

Link/ Dark Link would be my favorite, especially in TP .I like how real Zelda felt in ST, but she still contributes very little to most of Link's 'adventures'. I love Midna, and her development.
My least favorite would be tHE STUPID OWL KAEPORA GAEBORA. Alongside Tingle. He just got to me for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom